December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Well ladies AF showed for me this AM- she even woke me up. Onto the next cycle for me! Wishing you all lots of luck and fxed for holiday baby joy for you all! See you in the first TWW in 2013.

Aw Sarah sorry to hear that good luck next cycle xx

morning gals. my temp is going up, yay! so i think i'm 2dpo (freakin' finally!).
turtle, i have dips and not been pregnant. it's not a sign either way, unfortunately, but still early for you! GL!

would you please move my test date to 12/27? thank you!

:help:

What a weird temp dip today... Has anyone had a dip like this and not been preggo? I would think implantation but I think I'm actually 7 MAYBE 8 dpo which means bd was not in the window...

I have. I get a dip every month around 7DPO though. Some women get the implantation dip without implantation (like me). But I also had one the month I was preggo and it looked more like yours (big dip below coverline). I hope it is an actual dip for you. If it is, you won't see a positive on a test for another 3-4 days. Good luck! :)

I do think FF is right about when you ovulated though. The missing temp at CD16 would help, but looking at the temps from CD17-20, I'm fairly sure that you ov'd on CD18.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test79440

hmmm?

I can't see anything, Liz. But if you just had IB, then it will still be another few days before there's enough HCG to show up on a test. So I would try to wait at least another two days before testing again. Good luck! :)

Turtle I had a dip below coverline last month and it shot back up the next day the. Back down again and AF came. Beautiful had the same thing happen this month. You could check out our charts.

Liz everything sounds so promising for you. I can't wait to see what happens over the next few days. I refuse to use those dollar store tests anymore because I can see the antibody strip every time. My fingers are crossed for you.

Kat oh my gosh I just saw your signature and that post wash was 25 mil. That is fantastic. My doctor said anything above 20 million good ones is normal. If he keeps going up like that you won't even need iui anymore but I have a good feeling about this one for you. Wow I'm just still in aw of your numbers. If my DH came back with those numbers I would be over the moon.

AFM- temp is down so I'm just waiting for AF. I haven't gone to the bathroom yet this morning so she could be here already. I'm starting iui next month though depending on when I O I think that part will still be in 2012. January is when I got my first BFP this year so maybe it's meant to be again. For all you iui ladies out there, I'm really scared. Does it hurt at all?

So I'm 5 or 6 do, not sure Cuz didn't text ovulation, but have had bad like period cramps in my back since yesterday.and this am had some reddish blood in my cm. Gone now but still bad cramps in my back. Could this really be the month after 7 months ttc

I haven't found a bbt yet but going to look today I hope I'm not ruining my chances this cycle if I haven't charted yet be ause of not having the 6 prior day temps... I'm going tk get one now but my cycle started the 11th and I'm pretty sure I O on CD 9-10 I bought soft cups and we had a S/A done on DH Thursday so we should find out Monday on that. FX for us this month plz my daughters will be soooo excited, we all want this baby so badly!

Please please Santa!!

My cm was creamy white for a couple of days but now is dry?! Does it need to be creamy white all the time to indicate pregnancy?

I know I've already had 2 but never planned like this lol they were just ntnp.

Tower - I would start temping now, if you have AF now. That way, you will have enough pre-O temps to hopefully see your O date clearly. If you go to the fertility friend website, you can read all kinds of stuff there about how temping works. It was very helpful for me. You can keep your chart on that website, and it will pinpoint your O date for you. You need at least 6 pre-O and 3 post-O temps to get the crosshairs. Usually you'll see a shift in your temp after you O. I don't remember what the average shift is, but mine was about 0.4 degrees F. As for normal temps pre-O and post-O, I don't think there's any normal range.

Keep in mind that temping won't be able to tell you when to BD, so it's good that you're using OPKs too. Cervical mucus is also a good way to determine your fertile days. I read somewhere that regardless of what days you BD relative to O date, if you BD on the days you have fertile CM, you're more likely to get preg. I used OPKs my first two cycles TTC, but decided to just go on CM this last time, and voila! I also started drinking more water, which improved my CM a lot.

Thanks!! You have so much knowledge! Would u mind helping me out this cycle even tho youve already gotten your :bfp: I would greatly appreciate it!! :hugs:

I haven't found a bbt yet but going to look today I hope I'm not ruining my chances this cycle if I haven't charted yet be ause of not having the 6 prior day temps... I'm going tk get one now but my cycle started the 11th and I'm pretty sure I O on CD 9-10 I bought soft cups and we had a S/A done on DH Thursday so we should find out Monday on that. FX for us this month plz my daughters will be soooo excited, we all want this baby so badly!

Please please Santa!!

Oh don't worry, you're not ruining anything. You'll have plenty of time to temp, just make sure you BD. Fertility Friend (FF) likes to have a bunch of temps, but may give you dotted crosshairs when it thinks you've ovulated if there aren't enough.

But really, it's the temp shift that determines when you've ovulated and once you see that, you'll know yourself that you're in the TWW, without the crosshairs. If your temps go up by at least .3 degrees and stay up for at least three days, then you will know you have ov'd. There are lots of us temp-ers around here, so feel free to ask questions. :)

Thanks!! You have so much knowledge! Would u mind helping me out this cycle even tho youve already gotten your :bfp: I would greatly appreciate it!! :hugs:

hah.. I don't think I'm very knowledgeable. I'm just neurotic and have read pretty much everything I could about specific things I was interested in or concerned about. I could try to help, but I'm not sure I'll know anything about the things you're concerned about.

Took a nap - no AF when I woke up.
Went for a walk - no AF,

REALLY trying not to get my hopes up too much but OMG could this be it? Usually AF shows up the morning I expect her - last month she showed up in the early afternoon (1pmish).

:shrug:
I don't know - I'm not testing yet because I'm waiting till at least 11 dpo. BUT OMG... I would so love to surprise my husband with this news on our anniversary (the 23rd).

KMFX for you Starlit!

AFM, Feeling very AFish...counting myself out :/ I always get vaginal cramps a week before she's due Hubs asked tonight if we should get his sperm tested next week, he's seen me emotional lately about TTC and feels bad, lol... which month do people usually do that? Jan will only be cycle 5 for us. Is it standard practice to test the sperm before delving into my potential fertility issues in the future after we've been trying for a year? Thanks a lot ladies.

SA is actually the first test performed as doctors feel it is pointless to pump us full of hormones or have invasive tests when it could be a low sperm count. DH had his and then later on i had mine. When Dh saw how i felt after some of them, he said he couldn't understand how some men could refuse to have an SA but let their wives go through the myriad of tests that us women have.

I hope this helps.

Took a nap - no AF when I woke up.
Went for a walk - no AF,

REALLY trying not to get my hopes up too much but OMG could this be it? Usually AF shows up the morning I expect her - last month she showed up in the early afternoon (1pmish).

:shrug:
I don't know - I'm not testing yet because I'm waiting till at least 11 dpo. BUT OMG... I would so love to surprise my husband with this news on our anniversary (the 23rd).

KMFX for you Starlit!

AFM, Feeling very AFish...counting myself out :/ I always get vaginal cramps a week before she's due Hubs asked tonight if we should get his sperm tested next week, he's seen me emotional lately about TTC and feels bad, lol... which month do people usually do that? Jan will only be cycle 5 for us. Is it standard practice to test the sperm before delving into my potential fertility issues in the future after we've been trying for a year? Thanks a lot ladies.

SA is actually the first test performed as doctors feel it is pointless to pump us full of hormones or have invasive tests when it could be a low sperm count. DH had his and then later on i had mine. When Dh saw how i felt after some of them, he said he couldn't understand how some men could refuse to have an SA but let their wives go through the myriad of tests that us women have.

I hope this helps.
I am sorry that we are all going thru this :( MMMMy family dre will not even check my hubby's SA until next Oct. We have conceived our first two easy , but 2 nd pregnancy was pregnant w twins, lost onme and was on bed rest until i was induced at 34 wks, and noone will look at that!!! I am so frustrrrated and hate dr's today!!!!

All doctors are different but I think they are often less eager to test when you have conceived before. When I went to my Dr the first thing she asked is whether I or hubby had ever conceived and because we hadn't started testing after about 10 months.

I have to wait 2 years or 24 cycles before the doctor will even refer me for testing....getting closer to that mark, but hopefully we'll conceive before then. If not, I can only imagine how long it's going to take to get going on testing after the doc actually agrees to it.

I have to wait 2 years or 24 cycles before the doctor will even refer me for testing....getting closer to that mark, but hopefully we'll conceive before then. If not, I can only imagine how long it's going to take to get going on testing after the doc actually agrees to it.
That's crazy! Where do you live?
My doctor wanted to get all the testing done so she could refer us right at 1 year. The testing itself doesn't really take that long, things should move pretty quickly for you once you get there :)

Spotting again this morning... it's brown now and yesterday was light pink/brown....I'm still crampy too..

Not sure what to tell you Liz... Really wish I could help! I've never experienced spotting less than 2 days before AF. ??? ANd if your 7 dpo you shouldnt worry about that old meany yet!

AFM- temp came back up today- Thanks goodness! I was a bit worried that AF was planning to make an unannounced visit... Of course in the back of my mind I HOPE its ID... but trying not to be TOO hopeful. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->