December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

wow! mines likw a light pale pinkish brownish color and really creamy. milllld crampimg.

Liz - really hope it is ib fxd for you!!

Starlit - still early Hun.

Hi girls. I'm on cd18 and have been doing opks for the last few days but all of then are either neg or invalid. I had EWCM for the last 3 days finishing yesterday. I did forget to opk a couple of times. Could i have missed it? Or did i probably not ov? Really confused now....! Hadn't even thought that I may not even be ovulating! Eek

I tested today, and got a BFN. It's still early. I will probably test again Sunday or Maybe Monday. AF is due Tuesday.

Hi girls. I'm on cd18 and have been doing opks for the last few days but all of then are either neg or invalid. I had EWCM for the last 3 days finishing yesterday. I did forget to opk a couple of times. Could i have missed it? Or did i probably not ov? Really confused now....! Hadn't even thought that I may not even be ovulating! Eek
I've never had a positive opk and I definitely o. You might have missed your surge, do you temp too?

:help:

What a weird temp dip today... Has anyone had a dip like this and not been preggo? I would think implantation but I think I'm actually 7 MAYBE 8 dpo which means bd was not in the window...

It could just be one of those weird things, I'm sure it will go back to tomorrow :)

Took a nap - no AF when I woke up.
Went for a walk - no AF,

REALLY trying not to get my hopes up too much but OMG could this be it? Usually AF shows up the morning I expect her - last month she showed up in the early afternoon (1pmish).

:shrug:
I don't know - I'm not testing yet because I'm waiting till at least 11 dpo. BUT OMG... I would so love to surprise my husband with this news on our anniversary (the 23rd).

KMFX for you Starlit!

AFM, Feeling very AFish...counting myself out :/ I always get vaginal cramps a week before she's due Hubs asked tonight if we should get his sperm tested next week, he's seen me emotional lately about TTC and feels bad, lol... which month do people usually do that? Jan will only be cycle 5 for us. Is it standard practice to test the sperm before delving into my potential fertility issues in the future after we've been trying for a year? Thanks a lot ladies.

Usually they like to wait until you hit the year mark to start testing or doing SAs because a "normal" couple without issues can take up to a year or even a year and a half to conceive. It really is just luck.

I think we all get emotional when it takes longer than we think it should. Especially in the first few cycles.

But, if you want to start looking into it, there's no harm in that. And if you really want to, you can even tell the doc you've been trying for a year and see what happens....

But if you want to try something else first, there's some things you can do to improve sperm quality, quantity and motility. If you get your DH on a multi-vitamin that contains: B6, B12, Calcium, Selenium, Zinc and Magnesium it can boost production, motility and quality.

There are two amino acids (L-carnitine and L-arginine) that are really good at boosting sperm quality, quantity and motility. They're found in red meat/pork and nuts. So you can increase your DHs intake of meat or buy them at the store.

There's also Co-Q10. Some ladies on her take it, but it can be good for sperm as well.

Hope this helps! Good luck!! Here's hoping you won't even need any of this because you've got a bean in there causing that AF feeling...Fingers crossed!

Thank you so so much :) GL to you!!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test79440

hmmm?

Sorry Liz, I think its negative... And be careful- those tests are HORRIBLE for dye run and evap! Don't worry though- your still early!!! :hugs:

It could just be one of those weird things, I'm sure it will go back to tomorrow :)

I hope so- I'm worried because I usually stay up really late on friday nights so I always temp much later on saturday morning... I'm not feeling AFish at all though so I'm sure youre right.

I've never had a positive opk and I definitely o. You might have missed your surge, do you temp too?

Ok thanks thats made me feel better. Yes i temp only done it since this cycle so its still New to me. Have no cross hair or anything on
It. Not even sure how accurate it is, coz I don't wake up at exactly same time everyday and i sleep with my mouth open...

Liz - I think you tested too early Hun, still hope!

AFM - still got cramps, mild headache, nauseous again this morning, still have creamy blobby cm, I also had a dream I was posting on here and I asked a question and someone replied 'you don't belong in here' now what is all that about?! I've also been really gassy, for days actually didn't know that was a sign, it was my DD birthday yesterday and I had to leave the room on quite a few occasions to avoid embarrassment lol!

How's everyone else doing? X

Hi can I join please :) in my first proper tww as we started trying this month. Af due 24th but I can see me testing on 21st as I am only 3dpo and want to test already! I'm gonna have a read back now at all of your symptoms. Good luck everyone xxx

Hi can I join please :) in my first proper tww as we started trying this month. Af due 24th but I can see me testing on 21st as I am only 3dpo and want to test already! I'm gonna have a read back now at all of your symptoms. Good luck everyone xxx

:flower: welcome jess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->