December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Ladies, I'm desperate.

Have any of you ever experienced "bruised" nipples as a early pregnancy symptom? I know that hormones during ovulation can cause sore/sensitive nipples, but this is a whole other level

Sensitive to touch, anything touching them/rubbing against them is agony, occasionally and pain spreads into breast for a few second, tips are deep purple, but overall my breasts feel fine.

Anyone ever experience this? Please, any answers would be much appreciated!

Oh man I literally have no time at all for my BnB ladies when I get busy at work. When I get home I feel guilty catching up because that's my time with DH. I will try and add an update to my journal instead of writing it all here but DH did have his second SA. There is one question I have though for everyone, has anyone ever experienced sleep apnea? Last night while I was trying to fall asleep I kept getting woken up because I stopped breathing. This carried on for about 2 hours. It was scary and miserable. Literally the second I would cross over to falling a sleep I would stop breathing. I wonder if that's why my temp was so high this morning. This did happen to me last month a few days before AF when I would fall asleep on the couch but once I went into my bed it was fine. Then it didn't happen again once I got AF until last night. Ugh.

Momma I don't know anything about bruised nipples but when I was pregnant before my boobs hurt terribly just walking. So excruciating pain is a good sign.

Liz- I'm glad your feeling better. I think we are all a little hormonal and sensitive at times. I don't know if you read back when you joined this thread or not but several ladies were asking about you and wondering where you were. You are truly missed when you're not around :)

Margo I really hope you O in 4 days.

Loro I haven't caught up on your journal yet but I can't wait to read the news.

I'm pretty sure I O'd this afternoon, so now it's the official wait. Had the peak CBFM this morning, smiley OPK, O pain this afternoon. I have a bit of a head cold, so my temps were off this week when I had a slight fever. :dust:

im confused, 6DPO, I woke up this morning and went to the bathroom, there was a glob of brownish reddish color, um wtf? any ideas? temps still high.

I've never experienced it, but maybe implant bleed?
If you take your manual override off, does FF give you the CH's yet? It does look like you did indeed o on your own:)

Hi there,
Can you please update me for 16 DEC.... i'm out.... AF decided to pop in 2 days early as my Christmas surprise!
Hoping.... Praying.... January is our successful month!
Good luck and best wishes to each and everyone of you for a Christmas BFP xxxx

hi! can you update me to dec 28th? i dont have crosshairs yet, and only had a small temp rise this AM - hoping tomorrow shows something better - otherwise i'm going to have a 1 thousand day cycle. *sigh* (points and pokes uterus area) - why can't you just do what you are supposed to!? release that egg!

hopfor, awww thank you, I feel very welcomed hearing that people missed me!

loro, well let me chwck if I get chs without my override one second

Liza - could be an implant bleed fingers crossed.

Jones - sorry the witch showed up here's to next cycle!

HWPG - hope things look better tomorrow Hun.

AFM - still having cramps, not painful but defiantly notice their there. Also all day have been getting cm that has a tinge of green and looks a bit like snot blobs but tiny, sorry ladies I know you don't mind but I cringe writing that lol!! OH bought me 4 HPT today and I have 1 clear blue digital so will test on Tuesday I think. If I can hold off during the weekend. Xxx

im confused, 6DPO, I woke up this morning and went to the bathroom, there was a glob of brownish reddish color, um wtf? any ideas? temps still high.

Sounds like implantation bleeding to me!!! I had it with my first pregnancy!! Keep us posted :happydance:

its weird cause i was dreaming my AF came then woke up to my alarm and noticed spotting on the toilet paper adter peeing.

can implantation happen at 6DPO?

It's really early, but sure it can. It just depends on how long your tubes are and how long it takes the egg to exit and find some place to nestle in. Shorter tubes = quicker journey.

im ntnp this cycle n I oed on my own, maybe its goodluck? oh fx!!

Took a nap - no AF when I woke up.
Went for a walk - no AF,

REALLY trying not to get my hopes up too much but OMG could this be it? Usually AF shows up the morning I expect her - last month she showed up in the early afternoon (1pmish).

:shrug:
I don't know - I'm not testing yet because I'm waiting till at least 11 dpo. BUT OMG... I would so love to surprise my husband with this news on our anniversary (the 23rd).

KMFX for you Starlit!

AFM, Feeling very AFish...counting myself out :/ I always get vaginal cramps a week before she's due Hubs asked tonight if we should get his sperm tested next week, he's seen me emotional lately about TTC and feels bad, lol... which month do people usually do that? Jan will only be cycle 5 for us. Is it standard practice to test the sperm before delving into my potential fertility issues in the future after we've been trying for a year? Thanks a lot ladies.

Usually they like to wait until you hit the year mark to start testing or doing SAs because a "normal" couple without issues can take up to a year or even a year and a half to conceive. It really is just luck.

I think we all get emotional when it takes longer than we think it should. Especially in the first few cycles.

But, if you want to start looking into it, there's no harm in that. And if you really want to, you can even tell the doc you've been trying for a year and see what happens....

But if you want to try something else first, there's some things you can do to improve sperm quality, quantity and motility. If you get your DH on a multi-vitamin that contains: B6, B12, Calcium, Selenium, Zinc and Magnesium it can boost production, motility and quality.

There are two amino acids (L-carnitine and L-arginine) that are really good at boosting sperm quality, quantity and motility. They're found in red meat/pork and nuts. So you can increase your DHs intake of meat or buy them at the store.

There's also Co-Q10. Some ladies on her take it, but it can be good for sperm as well.

Hope this helps! Good luck!! Here's hoping you won't even need any of this because you've got a bean in there causing that AF feeling...Fingers crossed!

I have very veey mild cramping, can you get cramping during implantation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->