December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

Still no AF! CD 32 now, 4 days late!! 12 dpo :)

4 days late? Do you have a super short LP usually (like 8 days long)? If you ovulated late, which it seems like you have, you should go by how long your LP is and not usual cycle length. How long is your LP usually?

Linds, haha aww! I have one FRER left from last cycle and a digi left from last cycle, I'm trying so hard not to use them unless I know for a fact my cheapies are showing something.. it's so hard to wait!

Liz, Linds and Starlit- Good luck!!

Oedipamass - So sorry :(

Evelyn- Congrats!

GL to everyone else and sorry for those the witch got :( Maybe a 2013 baby is coming soon! :)

AFM, Took a Wondfo hpt this morning at 8dpo and thought I saw something on both of them, so I started crying like crazy, I was so excited, ( the one I dipped in water didnt show it), but then I took another one later and it was stark white. Will wait until tmrw morn to test again. Its possible im still a little tipsy from the holiday party I went to last night, so maybe I was seeing things. I usually abstain from all caffeine, alcohol, etc, especially in TWW, but Im trying a more relaxed approach now lol.

GL everyone!!!

So how common is it to implant at 10dpo? I know it's possible, but is it normal? Bc I had a huge dip in my temp today and AF isn't due for 5 days...unless she's showing up super early!

So how common is it to implant at 10dpo? I know it's possible, but is it normal? Bc I had a huge dip in my temp today and AF isn't due for 5 days...unless she's showing up super early!
I think that it can happen that late, hoping your temps climb back up and that will help you know for sure. Its quite exciting waiting to hear if people get their BFP's. :hugs:

Im trying to put all my positive energy into everyone elses so that way if I get BFN it isnt too upsetting. :nope:

Woke up with sore boobs, headache, and moodiness so hope this is a good sign. :blush:

Ok may be a little bit tmi but, I have just been for what feels like my 100th wee today and in my pants there was cm that was like rubber jelly:wacko: it was very springy!! WTH?! Is this okay?

8-10 dpo is normal for implantation isn't it?

Implantation can happen from 6-12 DPO (unless your LP is shorter than 12), so 10 DPO is fine. :)

I hope this is it for you!!

In fact, from everything I've read, 9dpo seems to be the average for implantation- so its entirely possible!!! FX for you!

4 days late? Do you have a super short LP usually (like 8 days long)? If you ovulated late, which it seems like you have, you should go by how long your LP is and not usual cycle length. How long is your LP usually?

My last few LP were 11 days I think. I ov'd around CD 20. Hence, waiting to test. If AF shows up at 14 dpo then I'll just assume that my body is switching to a 14-day LP.
:thumbup:
And I'm not 100% sure I ov'd at CD 20 - I'm not temping or doing OPKs or anything. :winkwink:

My last few LP were 11 days I think. I ov'd around CD 20. Hence, waiting to test. If AF shows up at 14 dpo then I'll just assume that my body is switching to a 14-day LP.
:thumbup:
And I'm not 100% sure I ov'd at CD 20 - I'm not temping or doing OPKs or anything. :winkwink:

I see! So you're late, but not 4 days late just yet. Still, it seems like a good sign to be past your normal LP length. It can change, but it doesn't change by very much each month. Give it another couple of days and then :test:!!

I'm debating whether or not to use my FRER tomorrow morning...or now...I've held my urine for several hours...

I'm debating whether or not to use my FRER tomorrow morning...or now...I've held my urine for several hours...

I'd wait until tomorrow. You'd get a better line because the HCG would have had time to rise....but it's up to you! ;)

i'd have used it already! lol Not everyone has the best urine during FMU

Just got a random surge of saddness, I doubt I'm pregnant, we only BDed twice three days before O date. I doubt it's my month...

I always feel bad because I am on Pacific time so when people post on the weekdays, I have to catch up on like 4-5 pages in each thread! That also makes it hard for me to respond because usually by the time I see the questions, they have already been answered. :wacko:

Anyone else out there also in the Pacific Time zone?

Liz- thats pretty good actually! 2-3 days before are supposedly the best days! Keep your head up girl!

Tutle I just feel defeated ya know? I mean maybe it's a good month, I diiiiid O on my own this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->