December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

I always feel bad because I am on Pacific time so when people post on the weekdays, I have to catch up on like 4-5 pages in each thread! That also makes it hard for me to respond because usually by the time I see the questions, they have already been answered. :wacko:

Anyone else out there also in the Pacific Time zone?
I am :)

Luna- Yay! Nice to know I'm not alone. :) PS- You're chart looks great!

Hi babes.

LIZ- I'd wait til tmrw, good luck girl!! :)

AFM- Today my boobs are soooo sore and achey and I have NEVER EVER EVER had sore boobs in my life. Just sore nipples. Hoping this is a good sign!!! I'm sitting her braless not even touching them (lol) and they are soooo achey and heavy feeling , it is throbbing pain!!! Ill take this pain for 9 months if it means a sticky little guy!!

Hope everyone's doing well!!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=43233

Countdowntopregnancy.com says CD18 was O date just like I had thought!

So how common is it to implant at 10dpo? I know it's possible, but is it normal? Bc I had a huge dip in my temp today and AF isn't due for 5 days...unless she's showing up super early!

I'm pretty sure I didn't implant until around 11 DPO. :)

Liz- we can't wait to hear the results! FX and TX (toes crossed!) for you hun! Remember whatever happens 9dpo is still really early...

Thanks for the replies ladies!! I'm keeping up hope then! In planning on testing early at 12dpo instead of waiting...Tuesday can't come soon enough!

I dont get why it doesnt give you CH's, especially with no opk's entered...
Good luck in the am...

Hi there are so many posts I couldnt read them all, but I would love to join! Af is due christmas eve. So hoping I can give my son a brother or sister for christmas :) I hope I see lots of BFP on this page in upcoming days! Christmas babies for everyone.

Just got a random surge of saddness, I doubt I'm pregnant, we only BDed twice three days before O date. I doubt it's my month...

Actually, the time I got lucky, I only BD'd 3 days before ov. I totally thought I was out too, but, 2-3 days before are supposed to be the best days...

So Think Im about 8dpo today. Again had the worst sleep ever. Literally, I peed every half hour, and in between had the most vivid dreams....like I can remember every single detail. No more spotting at all, but feel very full and wet down there, sorry tmi. My bbs are sore and I am praying this is it!! I have not tested yet...I am trying so hard to wait a few more days....dont think I could take the disappointment again, after 7 mnths. But I have not felt this way ever in ttw, so please please !!! I have every thing crossed!!

Well so much for ovulating. :shrug:

:hugs: when is it that you were supposed to O?

Body has tried to a few times...but hasn't. Hormones are off, I guess. Normally I ovulate between cd18 and cd23. I've had ovulation occur earlier and later than that. Looks like this cycle is an off one. When yesterdays temp went up above 97, I thought maybe I did ovulate because I've been having o pains on my side. I think its just cysts, though. Oh, well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->