December Testers!!!(114) BFP! (24) (1)Angel Find your TTC/Bump Buddy and Holiday BFP!

where is liz this morning? agh!
afm, 4dpo, symptom spotting like crazy. driving myself mad. must focus on work and less on BnB.... GL to you gals. welcome to the new ladies!

Sorry Loro and Echo :(

AFM- bfn this morning on wondfo. I read all over the Internet how sensitive they were : /

Welcome everyone!

Took my BBT today and I thought for sure it would be a high temp because I was so sweaty when I woke up but it was 97.74... I will be interested to follow with this method. I took an OPK yesterday and it was neg. so we shall
See.

I missed a few days on here - glad to be back! Congrats to all you :bfp: mommies!!!

Took my BBT today and I thought for sure it would be a high temp because I was so sweaty when I woke up but it was 97.74... I will be interested to follow with this method. I took an OPK yesterday and it was neg. so we shall
See.

I missed a few days on here - glad to be back! Congrats to all you :bfp: mommies!!!

I always feel bad because I am on Pacific time so when people post on the weekdays, I have to catch up on like 4-5 pages in each thread! That also makes it hard for me to respond because usually by the time I see the questions, they have already been answered. :wacko:

Anyone else out there also in the Pacific Time zone?

I totally get What u mean!! I'm in north Idaho!

Hi MrsMM - I have not been on the board for so long so I have just seen your news about your BFP! I was hoping to see it when i came back, that's such brilliant news.

I had a break, but I am now back and have just completed my first round of clomid, my scan shows I will ovulate in the next day or two so I aim to test on new years eve!

Good luck all

xx

Hello Everyone!

I am currently 17 DPO With No AF and BFN!
I have been testing since 10DPO because I had some symptoms.

symptoms were: Spotting at 6DPO that lasted 3 days
Frequent Head Aches
Crazy Heart Burn
Bloating
Tiredness
Hungry with no appitite
Moody

Now I only have heartburn, moody and hungry with no appitite, Bloating and slightly tired.

Well I keep getting BFNs. Im going Nuts! AF still hasnt showed up and shes never ever late! Im still trying to be hopeful because my sister didnt get her BFP until 21DPO.

Maybe its the tests im using?
Im using the dollar store PIAC
and the Clear blue digital.

Both I have heard may require a longer wait. Is that true? What do you suggest I use? I have heard some negative reviews on the FRER....

Is anyone else going through this or been through this??

Got my BFP this morning! Still can't believe it happened on the first time we tried again. AF was due tomorrow. I'm still trying to figure out how I can keep this secret, so I can make it a Christmas Surprise for DH.

Good luck to everyone that is still in the 2WW!

Congrats to all of the bfp's.

I've been trying to stay out of all the forums, because they make me feel hopeless and frankly I can't handle that right now, but I wanted to update you and tell you that AF came this morning. On to month 7.

Hello Everyone!

Frequent Head Aches
Crazy Heart Burn
Bloating
Tiredness
Hungry with no appitite
Moody

Now I only have heartburn, moody and hungry with no appitite, Bloating and slightly tired.

Well I keep getting BFNs. Im going Nuts! AF still hasnt showed up and shes never ever late! Im still trying to be hopeful because my sister didnt get her BFP until 21DPO.

Both I have heard may require a longer wait. Is that true? What do you suggest I use? I have heard some negative reviews on the FRER....

I'm also 17dpo today. I'm 2 days late, no sign of AF which is very odd. I'm either a bit early or right on time. I've tested BFN 9, 10, 12, 15dpo. Worried to test again bc those BFN's hurt a little more each time.

Most of my symptoms have subsided except for ones I've never had - right hip/groin pain radiating down my thigh into my lower back. Extreme exhaustion - slept 14hrs straight over the wknd. Very moody - blew up at DP for no reason and cried immediately after. And I crave nothing but lettuce and tomatoes.

Hoping to see BFP'S across the board, ladies! Good Luck!!

Congrats to all of the bfp's.

I've been trying to stay out of all the forums, because they make me feel hopeless and frankly I can't handle that right now, but I wanted to update you and tell you that AF came this morning. On to month 7.

:hugs: Dantz. You should check out journals. Most of the time we're not even discussing anything fertility at all. Food, clothes, sports, trips, you name it.

Hello Everyone!

Frequent Head Aches
Crazy Heart Burn
Bloating
Tiredness
Hungry with no appitite
Moody

I'm also 17dpo today. I'm 2 days late, no sign of AF which is very odd. I'm either a bit early or right on time. I've tested BFN 9, 10, 12, 15dpo. Worried to test again bc those BFN's hurt a little more each time.

Most of my symptoms have subsided except for ones I've never had - right hip/groin pain radiating down my thigh into my lower back. Extreme exhaustion - slept 14hrs straight over the wknd. Very moody - blew up at DP for no reason and cried immediately after. And I crave nothing but lettuce and tomatoes.

Hoping to see BFP'S across the board, ladies! Good Luck!!

Atleast I can relate to someone! Its awful being so confused! I am craving mash potatoes and gravy!! I hope its not all in my head though. Will you be making an appointment for a blod test? If AF doesnt come by friday I am. Please keep me posted!!

Lol, trust me - you aren't the only one going insane!

I usually avg 25days. So, I'll be calling by Friday as well. Hopefully our appts will be to confirm our BFP 😊

Keep me posted too!

Jessica and iGemini: do you temp? If not, you may have just ovulated later than usual. Hang in there! You could still get your BFP this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->