December Testers... 6 BFPs

Anyone have a favorite test? I need to go pick up a couple for this weekend. Am considering Dollar Store tests just because I'm cheap...or are the digis worst the cost? I did a trigger shot and iui so the number of weeks is of no question to me.

If you have a few days before you need them, order the surepredict tests from amazon. They detect 10 miu.

https://i63.tinypic.com/vmt347.png

Positive OPK tonight! Fingers crossed ovulation is close! (With PCOS you never know.)

If I do ovulate today or tomorrow I might be changing my testing date...

That's a great pos opk Jess :) Mine never get that dark!

I'd love to join! Little background: ttc #2, still nursing 19 month old DS, totally unpredictable cycles, meaning I have O'ed as early as CD24 and as late as CD52, my LP has been anywhere from 3-8 days, so not long enough to even have a chance. So I keep my expectations low. Just for the last week have we cut BF down to 3-4 times in 24 h (nap, going to bed and once, max twice a night) so I am anxious to see if that finally is enough to get my LP fixed. Here is the curveball, I got some bug two weeks ago (was achy, fever, now can't stop coughing, today suddenly got pink eye, I swear I'm falling apart) and it has really messed with my cycle. So...

Gina - this is crazy, but I have almost the same thing happening. Like I mentioned I got sick about two weeks ago and started bleeding on CD20 even though I never O'ed that cycle. Look at my chart, it went away and then came back. So weird and it looks exactly like you discribed it. Like bloody ewcm?!? I was taking some Tylenol and wondered if there was a connection. So I have no idea where I am at? I might start temping again now that DS sleeps better and hope that helps me figure things out.

Kirstie & Meg - it's nice to see some other ladies bf and ttc. I hope your cycles aren't as crazy as mine. I seem to be very sensitive to prolactin as it seems to have a negative affect on my LP.

Well im out ladies heavy spotting/light flow and awful back and period cramps so will put tomorrow as cd1 I think. But this cycle is exactly the same as last cycle so I am guessing my hormones are balancing a little

I'm sorry you are out Kirstie! But yay for your cycle regulating!!

Can I join

So I usually get af 14dpo which I am now,I have a cycle of 27-28 days
Today is 14dpo but only cd25 so am
I considered late or still have to wait 2-3 days but ff says af is due today

Feeling confused.

Welcome mom15 :)
It sure makes things confusing when you are BF and TTC doesn't it?! I feel so unsure about what's going on! If I knew it was going to be like this I would have convinced DH to start TTC when DS was a lot younger!
I got AF back when DS was 6mo and it has been somewhat regular since then, usually 28 days but a couple cycles were 36 or so days.
We are onto month 3 now and I have started charting and taking B6. Have you considered B6? I've read very good things about it lengthening the LP :)

Kaiecee - welcome! Did you do anything to bring O forward? I hope it's good news for you!!

Meg - I just started B 6. Actually in a B Complex as I've read the you need the other b vitamins for it to work or sth. Then I got this weird bug/virus whatever it is and thought maybe I was over doing it with supplements and stopped for a few days. But started taking them again regularly three days ago. I also take vitex, prenatal and Omega3. Maybe stopping cold turkey brought on this weird period. Time will tell. I think I might temp again, now that DS sleeps in his room all night. I used to bring him to bed so I could nurse him when he woke up and we co slept with on and off nursing the rest of the night. Now we have two crib mattresses on the floor and it's so much easier. I can lay down to nurse and sneak out and from one night to the next he went from nursing every hour or so to once a night. So much better!!

^^ that sounds great, we'll probably be doing something similar in the future :)

Welcome mom15 ��I must say I feel relieved to hear if someone else having irregular cycles! I had about a 40-45 day cycle and it really gets me down because I feel I wait ages to O and never really know when it's going to happen. I've been to doc who have testing my hormones and looked for PCOS etc but there's nothing causing my long cycles, they just think it's normal for me which is a bit annoying. They suggested I go back on the pill for 3 months to try and regulate them but that just defeats the purpose in my opinion.

I took a test this morning (8DPO) and it was BFN. I feel quite upset about it because I really thought we had done it this month :( x

Tess - don't count yourself out yet, 8 dpo is early!

How is everybody?
I'm getting nervous. AF was due yesterday but nothing so far. Could I be pregnant??? I don't want to test yet because it's only 12 dpo and I don't want squinters. Maybe tomorrow. Good thing it's weekend, kids are keeping me busy.

Still no af at least 1-2 days late but feeling a little crampy I'm sure the witch is on the way.

Won't take a test till mon-Tuesday just in case

How is everybody?
I'm getting nervous. AF was due yesterday but nothing so far. Could I be pregnant??? I don't want to test yet because it's only 12 dpo and I don't want squinters. Maybe tomorrow. Good thing it's weekend, kids are keeping me busy.

I'm late too but got some cramps do u have any?

How is everybody?

Yes.
That's normal for early pregnancy too, not just pms.

How is everybody?

Yes.
That's normal for early pregnancy too, not just pms.

Thanks I'm freaking out a little now.

Yes let's hope we both get our bfp for Christmas;)
When will u test again.

Thinking tomorrow (Monday). Let's test together :winkwink:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->