December Testers Anonymous! 41 Testers, 9 BFPs so far!!!

I would do the tests! I mean it can't hurt anything!

as for me! I have been having ewcm today! what do ya know! So I dont think i have ovulated. My cervix was high and soft earlier this morning. I dont know if its open or not since it was too high for me to reach! I dont know waht is going on! i just want AF to come so that I can start a new cycle WITHOUT soy!

I'm definitely going to get the tests done. If everything checks out ok we are talking about doing a medicated cycle with IUI, but i'm not doing that until i know the blood work and ultrasound check out.

I'm ready for AF also. Tons of cramps this morning so it shouldn't be too long now. No charting next month...there's no way i'll be able to keep up with it because of the traveling. Although i may do it up the point that I leave....due to ovulate right on Christmas or the day after. I won't see OH until we meet up in Mexico on Dec 26th, so I have a feeling we're going to miss this egg.

you never know! That one day may do the trick!

Who knows when i'll ovulate next! I wish my cycles were more regular! I hate not knowing if I will ovulate on cd16 or cd21! Or in my case this weird cycle maybe not until cd30! The only other cycle that I had that was very long (40days) was when I took clomid! So i'm thinking taking anything to help my cycle just messes up my cycle!

Ok so I just did these with SMU because I said what the heck mine as well! This is my last wondfo test. I was supposed to get some in the mail today with opks and they didn't come. I still have a lot of these green handle ones left.

What do you think evaps on both? I only did these two because i didn't think there would be anything so threw out the pee and walked away until it was time to check them 5 mins later. Did and saw this??

Attachments

• IMAG3677.jpg
    IMAG3677.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG3678.jpg
    IMAG3678.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG3679.jpg
    IMAG3679.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 9
brittany I see it and it looks pink to me!! ohhh I hope its not an evap!!!!

This is off topic, but, DH has been walking the dogs in the woods and even though they've got flea and tick on, Sticks still came home with a tick.

I tried hot matches, alcohol and tweezers and all I manage to do was squish out the ticks innards and then break the body off the head :(

The was is still buried in her.

Help, how do I get it out.

Stucki I think your best bet is to keep trying with the tweezers until you get it out. Do you have any pet places near you that could help you? just wondering because we have a 24 hour animal hospital in our area that I would take our dog too if that ever happened it might be your best bet

Oh brittany thats def a pink line on the wondfo. how exciting. Hope this is it hun xxxx

thank you! i so hope so too! I will test again in just a little bit! All i have are the green handle ones though

Well...I was nervous about testing today, so I didn't test with FMU. I actually drank a whole glass of water and a cup of coffee before I decided to test and I got a faint :bfp:!!! I am so excited!!!

Congrats! :D

AF is due today, have had major cramping all day but no appearance yet, probably come in the middle of the night as usual.

Well...I was nervous about testing today, so I didn't test with FMU. I actually drank a whole glass of water and a cup of coffee before I decided to test and I got a faint :bfp:!!! I am so excited!!!

Congratulations!!

xlouloux- I don't know about that....your chart looks fantastic! Fingers crossed for you! Have you tested yet?

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::yipee::yipee::yipee: congratulations!!!!!! can we see pics!!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::yipee::yipee::yipee: congratulations!!!!!! can we see pics!!!!

Thanks, and sure give me a little while to update everything on here lol and I will post some!

Rain, your chart is out of date!! I just glanced at it and thought, that your were only cd19!!! :rofl:

Sorry about your bfn though :(

I didnt maintain my chart after a point :dohh:

No AF show, last tested on 16dpo nd got BFN :wacko: , whats wrong with me ?!! :wacko:

Congrats greysmommy !

Can u tell which day did u get BFN nd what's the test sensitivity ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->