December Testers Anonymous! 41 Testers, 9 BFPs so far!!!

I had a tiny bit of spotting last night but nothing since, FRER was bfn this morning :(

I had a tiny bit of spotting last night but nothing since, FRER was bfn this morning :(

DPO ?

I m on 18 DPO , no AF show , last tested on 16DPO got BFN .:shrug: Having mild cramp on nd off :wacko:

Ugh. SOrry loulou. 12dpo is a pretty short LP phase. Have you thought about taking the B vitamin or EPO to help lengthen it? Short LPs can cause problems with implantation, as your body can start the period before the bean has a chance to implant....

Are they always that short?

Congratulations to MrsMurphy2B! She didn't post here but has a BFP thread in the testing section :happydance:

I knew it! I knew it! I haven't ovulated yet!

Not sure if its the beginning of serge or end but its def positive. Sorry it's sideways

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 7
We did on the 10th 11th last night I know we will tonight cause its his work Christmas party ;) and then every night until ff gives me crosshairs!

Hi all, I am just joining today.

I am 7DPO and waiting anxiously to test about Dec 18. Hoping for a Christmas surprise!

AJ

Thanks prof wife! I hope it was gods way of giving up a September baby like we've always wanted! If so I'd be due around sept 7th-9th depending on when I ovulate! I'm thinking ill have a temp dip tomorrow and that will be o day cause I usually have a temp spike then it'll go either way down for o or it'll go down some then way down for o! I'm feeling cramps so I know it's coming :)

I tried epo but it shortened my cycle so I stopped, basically anything I take to try and help with my cycles just seems to mess them up! Since I've stopped taking stuff and relaxed and had a break they seem to have finally returned to normal.

I am so freaking sad.. I thought for sure after almost 3 years of ttc that it might happen... Go ahead and take me out for this month.

I am 14DPO on a 28 day cycle but today makes CD30 so I was hoping.. I have been testing the last 3 days with BFN and today I had 2 incidents of spotting so I expect AF full on next 24-48 hours.

I normally dont get AF symptoms or PG symptoms so I never know till something happens.

I think I have tried every test out there this cycle to see if I was wrong but that didn't do me much good but waste a bunch of money. Better luck next month.

Good luck to everyone with their BFPs I hope Santa brings them for you.

Can you ladies help me with this ?? So i took two temps today because i ended up going to be around 1-1:15am & my alarm is set to 3am for me to take my temp **Cause i ALWAYS wake up in the middle of the night then stay up for HOURS* i didnt get a full 3hrs of sleep so when i took it , it was 97.43 so i went back to sleep right after that and woke up at 6:30am and took it again and it as 97.75 and with that temp i had a little over 3hrs of sleep so which one should i use ??

Can you ladies help me with this ?? So i took two temps today because i ended up going to be around 1-1:15am & my alarm is set to 3am for me to take my temp **Cause i ALWAYS wake up in the middle of the night then stay up for HOURS* i didnt get a full 3hrs of sleep so when i took it , it was 97.43 so i went back to sleep right after that and woke up at 6:30am and took it again and it as 97.75 and with that temp i had a little over 3hrs of sleep so which one should i use ??

The one closest to the normal time you wake up.

But...I guess that doesn't help.

Use the 3am temp but mark it as sleep deprived.

Bfn here which I'm happy about due to my spotting
Maybe I od a few days later then I think
Also negative ovulation test today

Good luck everyone else :)

Just passing through to say hi, hello, congrats to all who got their wish, chin up to all those like myself who didnt back to the drawing board. Im in the middle of my cycle to im on the ttc journey again. Hope you ladies have a lovely holiday season. :dust: to ALL!

Top two were yesterday's bottom two are today's! They are negative now so thinking maybe tomorrow is o day :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member