December Testers Anonymous! 41 Testers, 9 BFPs so far!!!

Looking good britt! I had another +opk today!!! Stupid body. Stupid soy. Never again. Lol

yeah tell me about it! i just hope tomorrow is actually O day and it doesn't drag on any longer!

I think i have ovulated. I had a temp spike today. I did wake up very hot and almost sweating so i'm not sure if that had anything to do with it. Guess tomorrow's temp will let me know more!

Yeah for the temp spike !!!

Did anyone get really really bad ovarian pains when ovulating on soy !!! Ouch ouch ouch my tummy is Soo bloated that all my nasty grant stretch marks have filled out :/ bit concerned tho as I can't take clomid as it makes me hyper stim

Anyone know or think you can hyper stim on soy ??? What the hell would say too my docter hey doc i just took a massive dose of soy cd 1-5 he will think am Barmy !!

i'm pretty sure i ovulated friday and the pains i had then werent any worse than regular ovulation pains. However, Friday was DH's work Christmas party and we had a good bit to drink so I was feeling mighty fine so could have missed the pains ;)

Okay. Lol thanks these are stronger than normal o pains :/ o'd 3days ago and am
Still getting them dam it !!! Lol

Betty, I had pains so bad one month that it actually woke me up from a dead sleep.

On another note...ladies who have been pregnant, what can you tell me about implantation bleeding? If I was right about my chart, this could be my period...but if FF is right, I'm cd 12 after a temp dip, which means it could be implantation...

Feedback for a freaked out girl would be really appreciated!

WARNING - TMI (awkward sharing moment)

There was some medium/dark red (my normal flow is pretty dark, this seemed brighter) with some string-like clots and enough to make me put in a tampon. When I just took it out there was just a little bit of brownish on it. It appears to have stopped. There were just a few brownish, tiny clots when I just checked. And my cervix was med/high today and firm (checked probably around 9 am) and it's now (6pm) really high and almost as soft as at ov.

Got my progesterone results, taken on CD7, Dr says it looks good 16.2. It is now CD9 and can't hardly wait to test!

Hoping we timed things right, first try on clomid so wasnt sure when I'd O and those IC OPK's never give me a +.

WARNING - TMI (awkward sharing moment)

There was some medium/dark red (my normal flow is pretty dark, this seemed brighter) with some string-like clots and enough to make me put in a tampon. When I just took it out there was just a little bit of brownish on it. It appears to have stopped. There were just a few brownish, tiny clots when I just checked. And my cervix was med/high today and firm (checked probably around 9 am) and it's now (6pm) really high and almost as soft as at ov.

Yeah that sounds like implataion hunnie as long as its not red flow then your still in the game :) x

Me too :( I was really upset yesterday, but I've seemed to bounce back a bit quicker this month...usually i'm pretty down for a few days after AF starts. Maybe because there isn't a lot of pressure this month....OH leaves town tomorrow so we're going to miss the egg this month. I won't see him again until 2 days after the egg. When we get back from our trip i'm going to start 3 and 21 day tests and ultrasounds. Who knows....maybe they will find something this time.

I have sooo totally got lost in this thread :wacko:

I've tested early :blush:-in fact I'm only 10DPO, got a neg digi, which I expected, but I got this on an Asda (Walmart) one. What do you think girls?

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 9
I really hope so and that its a sticky-we've been trying for nearly 13 years

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...old-miracle-tumor-trooper-pregnant-w-2-a.html

link to preggie journal if anyone is interested

I think I may be on to something ladies!!! :happydance:

https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/stuckinoki/BFB1D801-5CCD-422F-B48C-C1362339B8D3-8841-00000A83B1FAA0A4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->