December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Finally got an OPK 2 days ago, but my chart doesn't show a big rise in temperature. Does this mean I didn't actually ovualte? Got a negative OPK yesterday.

I was just logging in with the exact same question! We stopped BDing the day after I got my +OPK. Now I'm worried if I haven't O yet or if I did yesterday then I may have missed some great BDing time. I'm on CD17 and I got a +OPK on CD 14 (11/25). I'm so worried.:wacko:

Congrats Loula! I read your message this morning but I thought you meant +OPK until I saw other's posts. I'm so happy for you!

Congrats Loula! FX for a sticky bean and a h&h 9 months

Joining in! CD3 today, starting 100 mg clomid. If it works, AF will be due sometime between Dec 21 and 26. Put me down for the 25th for fun! :)

so I've been super nauseous all day today, with really bad backache and last few hours my belly has been cramping like crazy! Suddenly got an increase of creamy cm too this eve. Been shattered last couple days. Still testing bfn at 10dpo... hope this isn't af making an early appearance! :(

My healthy one year old Chihuahua just had a stroke. She didn't make it.

My healthy one year old Chihuahua just had a stroke. She didn't make it.

I'm so sorry Querida....that is terrible news. I hope you are doing okay...I've had a lot of crappy things happen this year. I am hoping that next year brings me some happier events...hoping the same for you too :flower:

I am sorry I am been absent. I am pretty busy until Sunday with family being in town. I will catch up properly as soon as I get enough time.

Hello Everyone, I hope everyone had a good week. Congrats on the bfp's. I think I got everyone down.

@ MJsBabyShaw, Wmelon77, lashadi2shi, Crazycatlady5, crystlmcd, Aw1990,MrsHudson, MrsG09, LouOscar01, dove830, drjo718, and Ambiguoushope, I got you guys down.

@ LouOscar01, I did frer it was so faint I couldn't pick it up in a picture and couldn't quite tell if it was an evap. I plan on testing again sometime next week. I am glad you got your smiley face. I haven't tried soft cups or anything like that.

@ Ambiguoushopesky, It is okay to vent. We all need every once in a while.

@ Bing28, I hope you have a great Christmas and New year's.

@ Eclaire, I hope you get your Christmas bfp.

@ Querida87, I hope it is all good signs for you. I am so sorry about your Chihuahua.

@ Bluefish1980, I am sorry you are already out for December.

@ sppmom, Absolutely. I put you TBA just let me know when you have a test date.

@ LoulaBear22 and tankel, Congratulations I am so happy for you guys. Do you want me to put it on the front page yet?

@ Nela, Yes you can. I went ahead and put you down TBA until you have a test date.

@ ellahopesky, I hope the witch stays away.

Afm I haven't tested again but all my symptoms are gone except for the nausea and the cm.

Hey Guys! I wanted some December Testing Buddies. So just let me Know what days you're testing and I will get you added. Here's to hoping for lots of BFP's by Christmas and the new year.

December 1st
· Nmpjcp2015
· Rscha
· Loulabear22
· Ellahopesky
· Wannabemum23
· Stiletto_mom
· Wifey1013

December 2nd
· Poppiebug
· Peachcheeks

December 3rd
· Ahughes
· Wmelon77

December 4th
· EmilieBrianne
· Bundle4me
· MJsBabyShaw

December 5th
· Mytimewillcum
· Mommasboys2
· Tankel
· Onetubeleft
· Crazycatlady5

December 6th
· Loeylo
· Gillian.s
· Aw1990

December 7th
· Smiley4442

December 9th
· Aidensmommy1
· Baby.Love12
· YikesBaby

December 10th
· OliveLuv
· Ambiguoushope

December 11th
· MrsG09

December 12th
· MrsHudson
· LouOscar01

December 15th
· Hopeful_ttc
· LavenderLove

December 16th
· Annaroy

December 17th
· Ckelly79

December 20th
· NoRi2014
· Tink1o5
· Blondie_x

December 21st
· 1nceUponATime
· Lashadi2shi
· Crystlmcd

December 22nd
· Loobs
· SweetPea3200
· Dove830

December 24th
· BabyFeva

December 25th
· Orglethorp
· Drjo718

TBA
· Deductivemom
· Mamawolf
· Teeny weeny
· Eclaire
· Nela
· Sppmom

Okay is everyone down and on the right date?

Oh wow, congrats to both of you Loulabear and tankel! That's wonderful! <3

Emilie you have me on the right date, thank you! :)

Congratulations Loulabelle and Tankel!

I'm not sure if I'm in my TWW or not...got my temp dip, positive OPK and sore boobs, but no real temp rise after. Also I seem to have got my temp dip before my OPK! Really hoping I did ovulate but not confident. :(

Wow, all these BFP's have me excited 2 test. I have a new symptom 2day that I normally don't have, even when AF is on the way. My nipples r very tender and that's weird cuz my nipples r pierced (sorry if TMI), and haven't been sensitive since they were first done. Ne who, I have one other symptom which is tricky, I teared up watching a movie that wasn't sad at all (Four Christmases). Hmmmmm..... Maybe I'm over thinking it, but I tested at 9dpo w/ my son because I cried over paper plates and that was just too strange. But I got my BFP so I'm trying 2 hold out until the 3rd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->