December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Thanks Sass! That was me. I think I will order cheapies off of Amazon and see how those go.

Hoping you get your BFP this month!

New to the forum, AF due Dec. 5 so i plan on testing that day if AF doesn't arrive :) I did break down and test today (8dpo), i do not know why i would do that but i couldn't help it... BFN, still too early but hoping for a BFP on the 5th! I wont lie, I am bummed but i can't be!! must. stay positive. WE ALL MUST STAY POSITIVE :)

Thanks so much! I'd love to test early too but I read something on my cheapie strips about testing too early giving you a false positive and that scared me out of thinking of using them to test early. So now just thinking of getting an early response one but DH will be gone the two days before I could test anyway and I'm not sure I want the results alone, you know?

Totally understand! I would wait it out and not test early! for some reason last month i was able to hold out, i tested once and got a BFN and something told me "dont waste the test again, wait it out... AF is coming" sure enough 3 days later it came. It is so hard to wait, and BFN makes me cringe. I started out very impatient but the more i read forums, the easier it seems to be getting daily. If i get another BFN I will just try again (of course i will be sad tho). The TWW is just horrible! i hate it. I have a clear blue digital (holding out on that bad boy till i get a faint line on a cheaper one). The other is the First Response Early Response (i think thats what it is called). I do not like the way the BFN makes me feel so i dont want others feeling that way at all. hold out! We got this! mustn't cave in!

So I caved and tested early yesterday (AF was due about the 3rd).

I got a super faint :bfp: on FRER at 10DPO, then tested again this morning 11DPO and the line was stronger. Can't believe how lucky we are. Best early Christmas present ever!!

Sending loads and loads of :dust: to everyone!! :D

Congrats poppie.

I didn't release an egg :( anyone else ever had this. I'm so scared that I'm infertile :(

LouOscar - Try not to worry. Most woman have an anovulatory cycle around once a year. Its quite common.

So I caved and tested early yesterday (AF was due about the 3rd).

I got a super faint :bfp: on FRER at 10DPO, then tested again this morning 11DPO and the line was stronger. Can't believe how lucky we are. Best early Christmas present ever!!

Sending loads and loads of :dust: to everyone!! :D

That is awesome!! congrats!!! happy early Christmas present! All my symptoms have disappeared and AF is due in 6 days... I am feeling like this isnt my month, bummed out but we will keep on :sex: till we get our :bfp:

Super congrats! This really seems like a lucky thread

Hey all.... I'm 9DPO today and my temps aren't looking great...they are still high but not going any higher, although with my one pregnancy in March they didn't rise all that much after my initial ovulation temp rise, so maybe it doesn't matter? I guess all I can do is try my best to be patient...I'm testing Wednesday morning.

Onetubeleft - not trying to get your hopes up, but I got one tiny drop of blood - it was light pink - when I wiped on 6/7DPO the month I got pregnant in March. I think it was implantation bleeding because I have never gotten that in mid-luteal phase before or since then.

Thank you so so much for all your advice! I'm sorry but I do have another question. Do you think I should stop taking it until then? In other words, is there still a chance I could O after taking one progesterone? I'm just worried if I am pregnant and I stop taking it I could be doing more harm. I'm skeptical about my BBT chart anyway because I rarely sleep 3 consecutive hours. I fixed my chart back so you can see it. Friday morning is the only temp for this entire cycle that I really feel is accurate. So I've been going on CM and when I noticed it was starting to dry up I took a Progesterone.
I was so optimistic because I thought I had done everything right and now I'm feel like I probably just ruined everything.

AFY: I hope your BBT is telling you the same thing as your previous pregnancy. Sending you find BFP vibes and sticky wishes!!! :dust:

Your chart looks like you have ovulated now, so I'd go ahead and continue taking the progesterone (at night)! You mentioned that your friend had the progesterone prescription? My concern is, do you have enough to continue taking the P for two more months if you do get pregnant this cycle? You can't stop taking it after you get a BFP because stopping P can cause a miscarriage. Just wanted to make sure you understood that.

Congrats poppie.

I didn't release an egg :( anyone else ever had this. I'm so scared that I'm infertile :(

Lou, I had this happen to me before and I usually ovulate, but that cycle I was really stressed out and ended up ovulating on like CD28 which is super late for me. If you have been getting AF, chances are good that you have been ovulating. For me, when I didn't ovulate by CD19, I was so upset and crying and thinking I was infertile, then I had a week vacation so I went and didn't temp. I came back, took my temp and it was up...I'm sure that the relaxing helped my body ovulate. If you don't ovulate in the next two weeks you should make an appointment with your doctor. My coworker didn't ovulate when she came off the Pill and she took clomid and ovulated and got pregnant the first month of trying so it's not the end of the world even if you aren't ovulating on your own.

Thanks MJs, I did have a mega stress out the day before my positive OPK. Cried for about 3 hours in the middle of the night because co worker was pregnant and I'll have to see her everyday. So was sleep deprived as well. Maybe that's why I didn't release.

Just looked at my temps from before AF and they were much higher. Up to 36.90 rather than 36.16 so I'm hoping I did ovulate last month.

So I crumbled and tested. Got a bfn 😞 will try again tomorrow at 10dpo first thing. Xx how are you all holding out? X

So I crumbled and tested. Got a bfn 😞 will try again tomorrow at 10dpo first thing. Xx how are you all holding out? X

Hard.... i find myself digging up the old test i used yesterday just to stare at it in hopes a random 2nd line appears. I guess its better than retesting and getting the same results at the moment. ahhhhhh 5 days left ladies!

Just looked at my temps from before AF and they were much higher. Up to 36.90 rather than 36.16 so I'm hoping I did ovulate last month.

You probably did ovulate last month, Lou!! I absolutely HATE when people say "just relax and stop trying so hard" but I think that it might actually help if we are not so stressed out?? I got pregnant the first month we tried and at that time I was not stressed and I waited until my missed period to test...I was patient and relaxed a I got pregnant! It only lasted a week, but I think there's something to the annoying "relax" advice. If I don't get pregnant this cycle or next cycle, I'm going to stop tracking and leave all my baby forums and just go one with life, accepting that we may never have children. Hopefully I will grit a surprise BFP....but at least I won't be miserable and counting the days until I can test, only to be disappointed every single month!

My coworker is pregnant with her FOURTH child and I don't even have ONE. I know how you feel. I'm so jealous.

Too early onetube!! You aren't out! This is why I won't test early this month....I'm just going to keep hope alive and have ONE disappointing day on 13DPO when I test. I have to test because I'm on progesterone. Otherwise I would just wait until AF is late. I just hate testing and seeing BFNs. :nope:

Hi ladies, do you mind if I join? Just been catching up and wow so many BFP's!! Congratulations!! I hope this thread is lucky! I have been sat waiting patiently in the November thread lol. AF is a few days late, and I am never late!! But I think my body is just playing tricks on me as I did a test this morning and it was negative! Wish AF would show so I can get going with the next cycle! Assuming she turns up soon I'll be testing around Xmas day! Lots of baby dust and good luck to us all xxx

Thank you for adding me, Emilie! This thread is looking fabulously lucky! I hope I get to join the ranks of December/Christmas BFP's! I'm currently 5DPO and FF changed my AF due date to Dec 12. So maybe I'll try holding out that one more day, but we shall see. I'm at the point where the early BFN's have just gotten too heartbreaking. Just trying hard to distract myself as much as possible in the meantime! Might be time for a TV show marathon on Netflix or something! :haha:

Lots of luck and baby dust to all!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->