December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Wmelon - your papi, huh? Looks like I'm not the only one with a Latin lover on here. lol ;)

AFM after yest brown spotting was followed by this morning's temp dip, I really thought AF was coming, but nothing, nada.. No more spotting, less dizziness, a change in nausea and cravings, an increase in exhaustion.. I am gonna do my best not to poas again (hpt's not opk's) until I get three or more higher temps in a row, or have AF and start charting a new cycle, or if I notice that another week goes by without a period. I'm so tired I'm having trouble even working up the disappointment I feel over today's changes into something I can accurately express.. Blahh.. Ugh.. Zzzzz

Nope not the only one. I have a Latin lover also! Lol. Love him! Querida your signs all sound great!

Hi ladies! Can you put me down for Dec 12th?

Good to see you Lavender, Tankel and Mytime :)

Last month, my first real month coming off of BCP was 33 days and so I'm planning on this to be as well. Today I should be O and DH and I have been very good at DTD. I am having some O pain and sore boobs today so I'm hopeful we have our timing right. I plan to test after AF should show up.

I want my Christmas announcement for the parents!

Ambiguous , fingers crossed for you. Having someone due at the same time as your angel baby must be so so so difficult. Xxxx

AFM I have just inserted a soft cup for the first time!! Feeling a bit nervous about it...really hoping I've plugged it in rather than plugged it out...so far I don't feel any leaking So that's good. Really have no idea how I'm getting it out though!! Second cycle of preseed... Fingers crossed this combination is a winner!

Has anyone else ever tried softcups/instead cups/ moon cups?

I'm using them this cycle as well. I've actually found them pretty easy to get out - I was terrified the first time - just sit on the toilet and hook your finger under the rim and it should come out. Funny, I was thinking the same thing this morning "I hope I trapped all those :spermy: in and not out"

Hey MrsH! Glad to have you in the December party. :)

I have to admit I'm curious about the Diva cups. I've known about them for AF for a while but had no idea you could use them TTC until I started reading around here. May have to give it a go in a cycle or two if nothing happens.

Hi ladies! Can you add me for December 11th, please? That's when AF will be due. May end up testing before then, but that is my goal. I nearly held out last month, so we'll see if I can do so again! :haha:

Baby dust to all! :dust:

Managed to get it out!! Hoping it worked!! Had no leaking and there was just a little bit if clear fluid in it when I removed it ! Nice and easy to remove!! No real temp rise today :(

Emilie could you put me down for 12Dec? Though I'll probably test 8th!

Hey ladies,

AF is due 1st December but this month we didn't get to BD at all so I'm already out.

However, due to long cycles I won't get to POAS until January! Urgh! Feels so far away!

Good luck ladies - I'll be stalking this month.

Long cycles are the worst!! I feel like I've been trying forever but it's actually not as many cycles as I think! Anyways, I'm CD5 today so I will be testing tentatively on Dec 22nd. Might change that when I O though! I'm getting excited to see some POAS results starting Monday. :BFP: s all around! :dust:

Ahhh, I finally found this thread, lol...Please put me down for Dec 22...

I'm gettin fed up with this wait did a test today 6dpo and nothing I know it's too early, we've done all we can. My husband is a little upset but I've explained Weve got over a week left until I'm due on x

FX everyone! AFM I'm just waiting for SOMETHING to happen one way or another. Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving!!

What a strange day. Cd12 and impatiently waiting for a positive opk. Found out yesterday that my nephew is expecting a baby boy in April. It was a very unplanned pregnancy, but they seem excited, so I am trying to be happy for them. So on the phone with my mother she starts asking me when I am going to give them another grandchild. I played it cool, trying to act nonchalant, but it really hurt. They don't know we are actively trying and they don't know about my chemical a couple of weeks ago. I don't plan to tell them anything until I have a healthy, sticky bean. It can be so hard to do all of this in silence, but it is better than the alternative of having them involved in my bd'ing. Hope everyone else had better days.

Eclairs, I completely understand. I'm like you but the total opposite. I had a chemical in September but we told both our parents. They know we are trying for our second rainbow. It's nice having my mom know, we are close and she is very helpful. My MIL, on the other hand, means will but she always wants to know everything. Like I said earlier, my SIL is pregnant with the same due date as my chemical. She lives on the other side of the country and my MIL is not so subtley asking how our TTC is going every time I see her. She knows she won't get to see the new grand baby much so she wants us to have one since we are close by. She constantly asks about how I'm feeling on my fertility meds and makes sure I'm staying up on them. It's pretty uncomfortable.

Can I join? Not sure if I will even make it for Dec as my cycle is over 30 days...

So I'm a little early! But got my bfp! So I was down for dec1st testing! Xx

Good morning ladies,

I know I am a bit late joining but wondering if I can sit with you ladies. Partner and I are trying to conceive as we're done with the 1-year wait post c-section and trying to have one close in age with our little boy. We've been trying but more going with the flow, haven't been calculating anything, or at least trying not to :haha: I am 2-3 days late now but I know maybe I am just overthinking it and delaying it from stress or something so I'm kind of sitting on my hands trying not to run to the store... Just thought it'd be nice to join you ladies on your quest for a Christmas baby. I found out I was pregnant with Nathan on Christmas Eve in 2012. I hope it happens for you ladies, especially those of you who have been trying for a while. Lots of love to you all! :flower:

Finally got an OPK 2 days ago, but my chart doesn't show a big rise in temperature. Does this mean I didn't actually ovualte? Got a negative OPK yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->