December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Three bfps and it isn't even December. Good luck with the pregnancies, hope they all stay sticky for you.

Querida I am sorry about your dog. I lost mine in April. Young or old it is never easy. How are your boys doing with the loss?

Hello everyone! Congrats to those who have already gotten BFPs!

I think I'll be joining this thread. AF hasn't shown up for me yet, but all signs point to her being here today or tomorrow. I'm 10 dpo today, had a temp drop and BFN. Also.. The start of cramps.

I am guessing I will be testing around the 31st. Hoping for a New Years Eve BFP!

Also.. This will be my fist time trying out opks. Anyone have recommendations? I'm thinking cheapies, just cause I am thrifty. Hehe.

Congratulations Loulabelle and Tankel!

I'm not sure if I'm in my TWW or not...got my temp dip, positive OPK and sore boobs, but no real temp rise after. Also I seem to have got my temp dip before my OPK! Really hoping I did ovulate but not confident. :(

I swear you and I are having the exact same issues this month. I've just been Rocky mountains across the board with no real rise. I've been waiting for the rise to take my progesterone but it never happened. So I just took it this morning. I'm not sure if that's bad (it's meant to be taken at night) but I'm scared to wait too long. I also clicked discard on all my temps because FF kept saying I never O'd.

Ambiguous, how strange!! Haha!!

Why is it so bloody complicated !! Got over the hurdle of no period, suspected PCOS and no positive OPK...and now no bloody temperature rise! Hoping to prove that wrong with a nice temp rise tomorrow. Really want my crosshairs!!

My temps have been really rocky so far this cycle, but I think it's because I need to wake up at the same time every day and take it. A couple more days and I can start using OPKs yay!

Eclaire - the younger one burst out crying and ran into their room to hide. The older one couldn't think of anything to say for the first time in his life. We all started crying again last night when it was her normal crating time, and again this morning when it was potty time.. She was my baby girl and now I'm left with nothing but a cat who won't cuddle and an empty dog crate.

Querida, I can't imagine it :( my dog is my baby. I feel so awful for you. Xxx

I'm not sure if I'm in my TWW or not...got my temp dip, positive OPK and sore boobs, but no real temp rise after. Also I seem to have got my temp dip before my OPK! Really hoping I did ovulate but not confident. :(

Your chart looks like you haven't ovulated yet, but that doesn't mean you haven't!! This cycle I got my +OPK on cd17 but didn't get a proper temp rise until cd20 so maybe you just need a day or two more to see it on your chart. You should :sex: tonight!!

I swear you and I are having the exact same issues this month. I've just been Rocky mountains across the board with no real rise. I've been waiting for the rise to take my progesterone but it never happened. So I just took it this morning. I'm not sure if that's bad (it's meant to be taken at night) but I'm scared to wait too long. I also clicked discard on all my temps because FF kept saying I never O'd.

Ambiguous....not to alarm you too much but taking progesterone before you ovulate will make you NOT OVULATE! You have to track your temps and you should technically take your P on the evening after your third day of high temperature readings, that way you know that you have ovulated for sure. I am taking progesterone supplements in my luteal phase in order to build up my lining. Taking progesterone before ovulation is like taking birth control...you won't ovulate. I wanted to let you know that you should stop taking it and only take it after you have confirmed ovulation via temp rise

My healthy one year old Chihuahua just had a stroke. She didn't make it.
So sorry Querida! We have 4 chihuahua fur babies, and have lost one about 5 years ago. It's so hard. :hugs:

Congratulations Loulabelle, Tankel & Ella! 3 BFP's and it's not even December. :happydance: I hope that's a great sign for us all.

AFM: I'm around 4dpo today. Nothing really to exciting. I'm having lower backache's off and on and some cramping. Glad I have a lot going on in the next week to keep my mind off things. I'm going to test next Monday or Tuesday if AF doesn't show.

Thanks MJ. Yeah my friend is actually taking it for hormonal imbalance and BC. I really hope I didn't just screw things up. I'm regretting taking it anyway because I feel so dizzy I literally just ran into the wall. I'm laying down at the moment trying to get the room to stop spinning. I now know why we are supposed to take it at night. I had a +OPK three days ago and my cm has almost dried up so I hope that's a good sign. I wish this didn't have to be so difficult! Uhg! :cry:

Hello ladies! I am back after a 72hr power outage here in NH! It was def insane! I'm just glad the electricity is back on! It was getting too cold and we needed to use the stove of course! Lol.
Anyway, I believe im 4dpo so only 4-5 more days left until ill prob begin testing with internet cheapies. Still keeping my fingers crossed for a holiday miracle! My temp today makes me nervous that I didn't O and we were unable to BD since DH, DS, & I all had to snuggle in bed together just to stay warm but all signs say I did so FX we had good timed Bding.

I hope all u ladies had a wonderful thanksgiving and I can't wait to see all the BFPs in here!
:dust:

Hey everyone will be 9dpo tomorrow. Feeling really bloated, had a lot lot of twinges and cramps on both sides, skin breakout, Also Had a little blood when I wiped this morning at around 6am very strange. Like a pricked finger with a needle. Very very strange.... Really want to test but got bfn at 6 and 7dpo xxx how are you all? X

Thanks MJ. Yeah my friend is actually taking it for hormonal imbalance and BC. I really hope I didn't just screw things up. I'm regretting taking it anyway because I feel so dizzy I literally just ran into the wall. I'm laying down at the moment trying to get the room to stop spinning. I now know why we are supposed to take it at night. I had a +OPK three days ago and my cm has almost dried up so I hope that's a good sign. I wish this didn't have to be so difficult! Uhg! :cry:

Yes, it makes me very very sleepy and dizzy after I take it so that's why I take it at night!

Just because you get a +OPK doesn't necessarily guarantee that you will ovulate...sometimes out bodies gear up to ovulate (LH surge) but then you don't, but later have a second surge and then ovulate. The only way to confirm it is to see a temp rise. Hopefully you'll see your temp rise soon!!!

Hey all.... I'm 9DPO today and my temps aren't looking great...they are still high but not going any higher, although with my one pregnancy in March they didn't rise all that much after my initial ovulation temp rise, so maybe it doesn't matter? I guess all I can do is try my best to be patient...I'm testing Wednesday morning.

Onetubeleft - not trying to get your hopes up, but I got one tiny drop of blood - it was light pink - when I wiped on 6/7DPO the month I got pregnant in March. I think it was implantation bleeding because I have never gotten that in mid-luteal phase before or since then.

Hey all.... I'm 9DPO today and my temps aren't looking great...they are still high but not going any higher, although with my one pregnancy in March they didn't rise all that much after my initial ovulation temp rise, so maybe it doesn't matter? I guess all I can do is try my best to be patient...I'm testing Wednesday morning.

Onetubeleft - not trying to get your hopes up, but I got one tiny drop of blood - it was light pink - when I wiped on 6/7DPO the month I got pregnant in March. I think it was implantation bleeding because I have never gotten that in mid-luteal phase before or since then.

Thank you so so much for all your advice! I'm sorry but I do have another question. Do you think I should stop taking it until then? In other words, is there still a chance I could O after taking one progesterone? I'm just worried if I am pregnant and I stop taking it I could be doing more harm. I'm skeptical about my BBT chart anyway because I rarely sleep 3 consecutive hours. I fixed my chart back so you can see it. Friday morning is the only temp for this entire cycle that I really feel is accurate. So I've been going on CM and when I noticed it was starting to dry up I took a Progesterone.
I was so optimistic because I thought I had done everything right and now I'm feel like I probably just ruined everything.

AFY: I hope your BBT is telling you the same thing as your previous pregnancy. Sending you find BFP vibes and sticky wishes!!! :dust:

Hey all! Can I join? AF is due December 8 or so. Was thinking of testing sometime the weekend of December 5? Wondering what the opinions are of getting an early result from one of the expensive brands vs the cheapy strips?

Someone had asked earlier about OPK cheap strips- I've used them the last three months. Got preg the first month (mc at 6 weeks) and hoping to be as lucky again this month. Got a kit of 50 OPK and 20 pregnancy tests for $20 from amazon.

Hey all! Can I join? AF is due December 8 or so. Was thinking of testing sometime the weekend of December 5? Wondering what the opinions are of getting an early result from one of the expensive brands vs the cheapy strips?

Someone had asked earlier about OPK cheap strips- I've used them the last three months. Got preg the first month (mc at 6 weeks) and hoping to be as lucky again this month. Got a kit of 50 OPK and 20 pregnancy tests for $20 from amazon.

I have that same kit and I love it! I've only had to throw one out because it was defective. Not bad for the price!

I know Padbrat! I was in PARL with her! She's awesome! I haven't talked to her in a while though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->