December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Hi ladies, do you mind if I join? Just been catching up and wow so many BFP's!! Congratulations!! I hope this thread is lucky! I have been sat waiting patiently in the November thread lol. AF is a few days late, and I am never late!! But I think my body is just playing tricks on me as I did a test this morning and it was negative! Wish AF would show so I can get going with the next cycle! Assuming she turns up soon I'll be testing around Xmas day! Lots of baby dust and good luck to us all xxx

I do pray this thread is lucky! Hey, don't get bummed out till AF shows, i say that because ive seen some girls only get a BFP a week after AF! isn't that crazy!?!? i would go INSANE. My AF is suppose to show on the 5th, i tested yesterday at 8dpo but it was a BFN :( i am bummed but i am staying positive till the evil one shows up (hoping she doesn't!)

Congrats on the BFP Poppiebug!

I really hope the luck continues for us here. :)

Thank you for adding me, Emilie! This thread is looking fabulously lucky! I hope I get to join the ranks of December/Christmas BFP's! I'm currently 5DPO and FF changed my AF due date to Dec 12. So maybe I'll try holding out that one more day, but we shall see. I'm at the point where the early BFN's have just gotten too heartbreaking. Just trying hard to distract myself as much as possible in the meantime! Might be time for a TV show marathon on Netflix or something! :haha:

Lots of luck and baby dust to all!! :dust:

I know exactly what you mean with trying to distract myself!!! i am a netflixaholic!! i am in college (all online classes) however i have gotten so ahead of the classes that im pretty much done with both classes, just waiting to take my finals on the 15th... its wonderful im done but when i need a distraction i cant use school.... i mean i guess i could study for finals, but uggggg i find myself switching back to this site LOL. THEN whenever i get my BFP one day, ill be switching back to this site AND baby sites looking at everything to buy. hahaha (not that i dont do that already!)

Hi :wave: Can I join? :flower: I am going to try and wait to test on 12/20 when AF is (roughly) due but I may end up testing sooner depending on when I ovulate. I just started b6 to increase progesterone & lengthen my luteal phase so Im not sure how it will affect my cycle. Would be amazing to get a :bfp: on 12/16-- DHs birthday! FX.

Hi :wave: Can I join? :flower: I am going to try and wait to test on 12/20 when AF is (roughly) due but I may end up testing sooner depending on when I ovulate. I just started b6 to increase progesterone & lengthen my luteal phase so Im not sure how it will affect my cycle. Would be amazing to get a :bfp: on 12/16-- DHs birthday! FX.

FX for you!! that would be an amazing birthday gift!! Its funny because if i get my BFP this month then my est. delivery would be in august in the middle of our anniversary and my bf birthday, so it would be perfect! but at this point, i pray for a healthy BFP anytime! :D Good luck!

Hey lavender love. I remember you from last month, how are you getting on?

Thanks nurse ginger. You and me look like we are pretty similar in cycles. I'll make a deal with you. If you don't test, I wont, must wait until Friday!!! Haha

Mj thanks for the support. Bfn are the worst! really hoping for bfp this month will be my birthday on the 12th aswell. Really excited as I think I am. Just being too impatient xx

How is everyone else? X

Hey lavender love. I remember you from last month, how are you getting on?

Thanks nurse ginger. You and me look like we are pretty similar in cycles. I'll make a deal with you. If you don't test, I wont, must wait until Friday!!! Haha

Mj thanks for the support. Bfn are the worst! really hoping for bfp this month will be my birthday on the 12th aswell. Really excited as I think I am. Just being too impatient xx

How is everyone else? X

DEAL! :yipee:

Hi ladies nice to see another bfp in here. I hope the trend continues. I am currently sitting on CD15 and fully expect to see a positive opk either later today or tomorrow. I dropped hubby at the airport this morning for his business trip. I am just happy I get to join him on Tuesday so hopefully we will be together just in time. Fx time away is just what we need for a sticky bean.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2259041-do-you-think-3.html
Update I still don't know.

Lou- I remember my biggest fear while ttc #1 was that I wasn't ovulating and was infertile. I think its a really common fear. My ob told me to Dtd every other day for two months and it worked!
I also had a friend go the clomid route and she now has two beautiful daughters.

Emilie, I can't tell!! The pic is really dark. Can you see a line on the FRER at home looking at it? I would trust a FRER over a the clear blue. Are you sure about when you ovulated, and therefore positive that AF is late and that you didn't just ovulate late?

Emilie, I can't tell!! The pic is really dark. Can you see a line on the FRER at home looking at it? I would trust a FRER over a the clear blue. Are you sure about when you ovulated, and therefore positive that AF is late and that you didn't just ovulate late?

My last Af was Oct 9th. I am pretty regular but I also had a chemical in October. There frer was taken in the afternoon and it wasn't a long hold. There is a real faint line on it but hard to tell.

Hi onetube! I've been all right. Just watching my OPKs get darker for now. I'm guessing I'll probably get a positive OPK tomorrow or the day after so I'm trying to be hopeful here. How're you doing? I hope you get your BFP this month - you've been through a lot!

U

My last Af was Oct 9th. I am pretty regular but I also had a chemical in October. There frer was taken in the afternoon and it wasn't a long hold. There is a real faint line on it but hard to tell.
I have never had a positive on a frer even with a positive blood test with my hcg 156

Emilie I can see a line on the blue dye test but not on the frer from my tablet. If you see a faint line on the frer in person and it came up within the time limit I would be optimistic that you would see a darker line with fmu tomorrow. Fx you have a clear positive in the morning.

Good luck, Emilie! Like others, I definitely see the line on the blue dye. Can't see anything on the frer, but I'm also on my phone. And if it wasn't a long hold, I suspect you have a good deal of hope to hang on to! Hugs and fx!

Emilie, if I were you I would test in the morning using FMU to be sure! Fx for you.

TESTING 1st DEC!

well ladies I think I ovulated on 21 nov or 22nd nov (solid smiley that morning and really bad ovulation pain which is normal for me).
I would be 9 or 10dpo today and I got the faintest line on my IC (after about 15 mins) and so I bought an early response test (of a brand I have never used but cheaper than FRER) and saw nothing then checked it a couple of hours later and there was a very faint line again (wasn't FMU). So I MIGHT have got my BFP this month.... will test again tomorrow... I feel like it will be my BFP because I have had cramps every day nearly all day since I ovulated, pimples, bloating, twitching in both ovaries especially if I cough I feel pressure in both ovaries. No sore boobs or nipples or excessive hunger like I did with my first bub though... hmmm... back to waiting I guess!

(Today is CD24 for me and I got a faint BFP on IC and a clear BFP with my first bub using FRER on CD24...)

Thanks for the add Emilie! I commented on your thread.

Congrats on the BFP's! Tankel since I know you a bit, that really makes me happy.

AFM I have had this very strange cramping in my right ovary area. I've never felt anything like it before. I'm 4 DPO so I'm hoping it's something good going on in there. I'm pretty positive this cycle so we'll see.

I'm out for December 1st! AF showed up early :(

I have 28/29 day cycles though so move me to December 30th please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->