December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Hello! Can I join? I am not sure what dpo I am, 7-10 I believe.. but we'll be testing again probably tomorrow so officially a Dec tester! I would love an early birthday present BFP! Ive beeb having some sharp pains mild af typr cramping and some weird cm so hopefully these are all good signs! Fx for all of us we get our BFPs this month!!

I am spotting now. I plan on calling my doctor in the morning since I have no clue if I am pregnant or not.

I will update and get caught up tomorrow when I am not as upset

TESTING 1st DEC!

well ladies I think I ovulated on 21 nov or 22nd nov (solid smiley that morning and really bad ovulation pain which is normal for me).
I would be 9 or 10dpo today and I got the faintest line on my IC (after about 15 mins) and so I bought an early response test (of a brand I have never used but cheaper than FRER) and saw nothing then checked it a couple of hours later and there was a very faint line again (wasn't FMU). So I MIGHT have got my BFP this month.... will test again tomorrow... I feel like it will be my BFP because I have had cramps every day nearly all day since I ovulated, pimples, bloating, twitching in both ovaries especially if I cough I feel pressure in both ovaries. No sore boobs or nipples or excessive hunger like I did with my first bub though... hmmm... back to waiting I guess!

(Today is CD24 for me and I got a faint BFP on IC and a clear BFP with my first bub using FRER on CD24...)

I am having similar symptoms. I have twitching here and there throughout the day, slight cramps and bloating. In addition to that I've got sore nipples and excessive hunger and thirst. W/ my DS I got my BFP 9dpo w/ the Clearblue digi so no lines to read, and it popped up very quick. I know exactly when I ovulated (using multiple OPK's and O cramping) so I'm trying my best to hold out until the 3-4th 2 test. I have plenty of tests (15 wondfos, 6 FRER, 5 Clearblue advanced digi) which makes it harder to wait but I know nothing will show up at 6dpo. I have a good feeling about this month and this seems to DEF be the lucky post so let's all cross our fingers for our early Christmas gifts!!! ***Baby Dust***

I just got in bed with 2 slices of pie, I really wanted it vs real food.... Hope this isn't PMS symptom. :(

I am currently 7 dpo, I should be testing o Dec. 3rd at 10 dpo, then Dec. 5th 12 dpo and finally Dec. 7th 14 dpo! Of course that all depends on if I get a bfp or not on any of the earlier days :3

I just want to test! Lol my husband has told be though to stop wasting money on testing too early haha xx

Hi girls, im new to ttc. When do you test? Cos im reading that some people test some days after ovulation. But I was going to wait if Af doesn't come.

Haha that's one tall order, onetube! It's so hard NOT to test, really!

I shary! A couple days after O is really too soon. I've seen some ladies get a positive 8 days after, but even that is super early. I personally am trying to hold out until about 12 DPO. Waiting until AF doesn't show is good though as a positive should be more clear, but it all depends on how long you can wait. :thumbup:

Hi guys hope you guys are doing ok. congrats to all those who've gotten their BFP and FX for everyone else waiting to test. my ET is tomorrow so i should be testing on the 16th. hoping for BFP as my Christmas present.

I know! Haha I tested and got an evap I think. So I've made a deal with ginger not to test. I suppose it's worth sufferering the wait than spending hours looking at a test hoping a line is going to appear haha! X

I know! Haha I tested and got an evap I think. So I've made a deal with ginger not to test. I suppose it's worth sufferering the wait than spending hours looking at a test hoping a line is going to appear haha! X

Isn't it funny how u investigate each test? Lol, I love seeing if there's a line or not. I think it's pretty phycho somatic for me. If I don't see a line I get slightly disappointed but then chalk it up to testing early. If I get a negative on a digital test, I'm super bummed and rule myself out. I need to exercise patience!

Now that it's December, I'm officially joining this thread! I'm 12 dpo. Gotten BFN on ICs the last 3 days. AF is officially due tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure I'm out this cycle, but until she actually arrives, I'm holding on to that tiny thread of hope.

onetubeleft: ahhhh going to be a long 4 days haha. have you had any other symptoms??

Hope all you beautiful ladies are doing great!! its cold here... went from 70 degrees, to 40 degrees the next day, rainy, gloomy. ew.

I REALLY wanted to test this morning but I didn't! I'm 11 DPO today. I'm not hopeful for this cycle though; I'm trying to wait just two more days and testing on 13DPO....that way if it's BFN, I'm 99% sure that I'm officially out.

Congrats to the ladies who got their BFPs! I especially love seeing ladies who have been trying for a while get their BFPs...I mean, I'm still happy for those who have been trying for like one month, but it just gives me more hope to see those who have been trying for a long time like me get their two lines.

onetubeleft: ahhhh going to be a long 4 days haha. have you had any other symptoms??

Hope all you beautiful ladies are doing great!! its cold here... went from 70 degrees, to 40 degrees the next day, rainy, gloomy. ew.

Around where do you live? I'm from Cincinnati. We had the same weather.

I forgot how hard the TWW is! This is terrible. I already snuck in a cheapo test this am and I'm only 6/7 dpo. I know better. I just can't help it. Sigh. This will be the longest week. I also remember all of my signs last time around were the exact same as when AF comes, so really impossible to tell. Double sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->