December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

onetubeleft: ahhhh going to be a long 4 days haha. have you had any other symptoms??

Hope all you beautiful ladies are doing great!! its cold here... went from 70 degrees, to 40 degrees the next day, rainy, gloomy. ew.

Around where do you live? I'm from Cincinnati. We had the same weather.

Not far from you! Im from Shelbyville, KY

Jumping over from November. Please add me to the 21st!

Yay for it finally being December :) Good luck ladies let's see lots of bfps for Xmas :)

Afm I may have either O'd last night or will be tonight. Sorry tmi but I had a huge amount of ewcm last night, so dh and I bd'd just to be sure. I thought I O'd a couple days ago as I has a small bit of ewcm and then none, but I guess not lol. Fx that through ntnp we can get a bfp for Xmas.

Yay for it finally being December :) Good luck ladies let's see lots of bfps for Xmas :)

Afm I may have either O'd last night or will be tonight. Sorry tmi but I had a huge amount of ewcm last night, so dh and I bd'd just to be sure. I thought I O'd a couple days ago as I has a small bit of ewcm and then none, but I guess not lol. Fx that through ntnp we can get a bfp for Xmas.

Good Luck!! Lets hope you get it!! :)

Thanks :) I feel hopefully but then again the other part of me feels like it's going to be the same as every other month has.

Thanks :) I feel hopefully but then again the other part of me feels like it's going to be the same as every other month has.

AHHH i totally understand.. only been trying for two months, but i get it.. first month i just knew it wasnt, this month i woke up thinking "oh my gosh i know we did it" then the wait started and i got symptoms but then the symptoms disappeared and now im doubtful, 4 days till AF and im like "ehhh i know we didnt, going to be a BFN". It didnt help when i tested at 8dpo and got a BFN. gross :( I refuse to ever test early again.

AHHH i totally understand.. only been trying for two months, but i get it.. first month i just knew it wasnt, this month i woke up thinking "oh my gosh i know we did it" then the wait started and i got symptoms but then the symptoms disappeared and now im doubtful, 4 days till AF and im like "ehhh i know we didnt, going to be a BFN". It didnt help when i tested at 8dpo and got a BFN. gross :( I refuse to ever test early again.
Yeah in the first few months of trying I couldn't help but keep testing. There were a couple months I swore I was pregnant but wasn't. Now I just test if I feel the need to. This is our second month of ntnp because we needed a break from all the stress of the opks and actively trying. The only thing I'm doing is monitoring my cm so I make sure we do bd during that time just in case. Gl on trying to get your bfp.

Last cycle I was sure I was preggo. But I wasn't even though I had all the symptoms. This cycle, I was sure I wasn't preggo as I had no symptoms (and still don't) but I am.

Well I'm out for Dec 1 -- AF came early :witch:, can you change me to Dec 25, that's when I'll test again. I was so positive, but unfortunately my symptoms were from something else.

Baby for Christmas? I sure hope so.

I know Melon. Men just don't seem to understand. If I didn't have my 14 month old, it would take over my life. Haha! This is only month 1 for me!

Ginger, this sounds really weird but my feet are warm, I usually have ice cold feet, all the time. With my first my feet were warm. But it could just be a coincidence. What about you? Xx

THIS! orionfox, you took the words right out of my mouth. This is exactly how I feel!! :flower:

Shary - welcome. That's great if you always planned to wait to test. I say do your best to Stick to that. Testing early and getting a bfn that might not necessarily be accurate can stress you out. Repeated bfn's can cause depression when af comes after you've stuggled to disbelieve the tests and hold out hope. GL hun!

Onetube - maybe you could allot some of your normal just-because or unnecessary spending budget to cheap tests, thereby not spending more money than you would normally and still satisfying your poas urges.

BAB - FX for you.

macy - good to see you girl, GL!!

Wmelon - do you normally have cravings like that before af?

hiphophooray - welcome doll! GL

Emilie - aw hun, I'm soo sorry!! I'm sending you a bazillion :hugs: I really thought you had it this go round. Those Equate brand blue dyes do that to me too, which is why the only blue dyes in my house now are a 2-pack cbed weeks estimators. Hoping your sunny personality and optimistic spirit soon conquer your current disappointment.

AFM, my last three days have been higher than norm temps but still no crosshairs. Yest temp was likely inaccurate due to changed sleeping pattern and today's was slightly lower than yest. I'm holding out to temp soon, but mad that my temps seem to have gone up for no reason when I thought AF was almost here and that I would be able to start tracking properly.. Anyone wanna have a go at my chart?

Well :witch: arrived bang on time. At least we can start again, couldnt wait for the cycle to be done. It was an epic 39 days long!!!

Won't be testing till January, but should be ovulating on the few days running up to Christmas day! Yay! Lots of chilled out BD as no work pressures!

One tube - where in England are you? I'm also a one-tuber, lost my right tube a couple of years ago.

Hi Everybody :xmas3: Count me in for testing on Christmas Eve! :xmas12:
I was a bit MIA for November between having no expectations for a last natural cycle, being very busy with work, and having to deal with the loss of my Grandmother....
But onwards and upwards! This is my first cycle working with an RE so I'll be getting tons of monitoring and taking Letrozole (Femara), an HCG trigger, and Progesterone supplements. Here's hoping for lots of Christmas miracles all around :dust:

Unfortunately I'm starting this month off with bronchitis :xmas22:.... so I'll be taking an antibiotic along with letrozole.... but hopefully that means I'll have it fully kicked by the time we have to start BDing!

(LOL I love the xmas smileys :xmas8:)

Last cycle I was sure I was preggo. But I wasn't even though I had all the symptoms. This cycle, I was sure I wasn't preggo as I had no symptoms (and still don't) but I am.

You give me hope. I haven't had a single symptom, which made me think I was out. But maybe not! :)

I'm sorry AF got you nmpjcp and bluefish. :( FX for next cycle!

I finally got some action going on my OPKs. My darkest one was yesterday, and even though it's not darker than the control line I'm going to call that a surge. My question is since the test says you O 24-28 hours after, would today be 1 DPO or would it be tomorrow? I'm not temping since I'm such a horrific sleeper, heh.

I'm sorry AF got you nmpjcp and bluefish. :( FX for next cycle!

I finally got some action going on my OPKs. My darkest one was yesterday, and even though it's not darker than the control line I'm going to call that a surge. My question is since the test says you O 24-28 hours after, would today be 1 DPO or would it be tomorrow? I'm not temping since I'm such a horrific sleeper, heh.

Lavendar - best guess without temping I would say the day you get your surge, say CD13...then CD14 is ovulation day and CD15 would be 1DPO. Or if you happened to ovulate two days after +OPK then CD16 would be 1DPO. Hope that helps! :flower:

Thanks MJs! I'll count today as O day then. :) I'm a little surprised as today's CD12! I was expecting it to be CD14.

I got the same results last month so now I've got a better picture about O days. Also means we should start BDing the second AF stops. :haha: I won't complain!

Anyone ever had crazy temps and not gotten ch on FF but still been pregnant??? Just curiosity asking; as many tests as I've taken, next week is my last chance at proving my temps wrong. lol.. I just wish AF would hurry up and get here so I can start trying again with more confidence. We still bd every day-every other day, unless I don't feel good, but that's not really for ttc as much as it's just us. Ideally, I'd like to see temps staying high and a bfp, but I'd take a major temp dip and the start of AF just as happily by now..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->