December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Que~ what cycle day are you on now? Seems like you have been in the tww forever! Fx!

So I got my positive opk last night which is horrible timing. Since dh left yesterday am and I won't see him until tomorrow night it looks like we will miss our best chances this month. My cramping is so strong that I am pretty sure I am ovulating today. Now I will be relying on Saturday nights bd to catch that egg. Why did I have to ovulate one day early this month?

I know Melon. Men just don't seem to understand. If I didn't have my 14 month old, it would take over my life. Haha! This is only month 1 for me!

Ginger, this sounds really weird but my feet are warm, I usually have ice cold feet, all the time. With my first my feet were warm. But it could just be a coincidence. What about you? Xx

Im really getting discouraged... Went to the mall today and as i was walking i starting getting pretty crampy like AF is on its way, my bf even said i felt extremely hot (don't know if that's a sign of anything or what usually im cold), also found out my 36C is now a 34D.... so if im not preggo i am definitely gaining weight (i mean i have gained 10 lbs in the last 3 months due to slowing down my workouts because this semester with college was crazy but my bbs have grown way too much in the past month! maybe wanting a BFP so bad its making my bbs show signs like i am lol) I went to the bathroom recently and when i wiped i had a little bit of cm (looked glossy/wet), and cervix high (i think) and soft but that's really it (wet CM when checking cervix also).. I don't know much about judging the CM or cervix and i hear checking cervix or cm isn't a great way because some peoples dont change for awhile when pregnant. ug

Thanks MJs! I'll count today as O day then. :) I'm a little surprised as today's CD12! I was expecting it to be CD14.

I got the same results last month so now I've got a better picture about O days. Also means we should start BDing the second AF stops. :haha: I won't complain!
The misconception is that everything on the internet suggests if you have a regular cycle that cd 14 is your ovulation day. I too believed that until it was proven wrong. That is just the average. Ovulation can happen any time. Some people have a longer luteal phase even in a 28 cycle and ovulate before cd 14. And if your body is stressed you can ovulate late making af late. So the best way to know your own average cd for ovulating is using opks which you are. So i wouldnt be surprised if your average o day is cd 12.

Anyone ever had crazy temps and not gotten ch on FF but still been pregnant??? Just curiosity asking; as many tests as I've taken, next week is my last chance at proving my temps wrong. lol.. I just wish AF would hurry up and get here so I can start trying again with more confidence. We still bd every day-every other day, unless I don't feel good, but that's not really for ttc as much as it's just us. Ideally, I'd like to see temps staying high and a bfp, but I'd take a major temp dip and the start of AF just as happily by now..

Querida, are your periods generally pretty regular? Your chart looks like an anovulatory cycle...I have never had anovulatory cycle but I have had ones where I have ovulated later than usual...maybe that is what is happening to you :shrug:

Querida.... I normally don't eat sweets at all so I've really gotta be in the mood. But I'm a chef and had 2 make like 25 pies 4 my friends and family this holiday so I'm trying 2 be realistic about it. Maybe I'm pregnant and extra hungry, or maybe it's just good pie. Lol, I'm goin w/ pregnant. Je je je

The misconception is that everything on the internet suggests if you have a regular cycle that cd 14 is your ovulation day. I too believed that until it was proven wrong. That is just the average. Ovulation can happen any time. Some people have a longer luteal phase even in a 28 cycle and ovulate before cd 14. And if your body is stressed you can ovulate late making af late. So the best way to know your own average cd for ovulating is using opks which you are. So i wouldnt be surprised if your average o day is cd 12.
Yeah, I assumed that I was going to be on the average dot! I'm so thankful for these OPKs since they're really letting me know what my body's doing. :) I guess this will make my testing date on the 15th 14DPO, so I hope I can hold off until then because I know I'll get that POAS urge sooner than that!

Wmelon - strange cravings can be a sign, but around holidays I think everyone craves/over-indulges in holiday favorites that aren't enjoyed except around holidays. FX this is a great sign for you though chica!

MJ - I had regular cycles before mirena and I think my cycles progressed normally and regularly during mirena, despite not bleeding. I had it out on what FF shows as cd14 which was also the day I THOUGHT I ovulated. Some people think I'm around 8-10dpo now, some think I might be around 2dpo and many believe I haven't ovulated and the mirena removal screwed things up right when I was about to ovulate. I was just curious, but these higher temps have me rather hopeful.

Eclaire - I read there is a 24-48hr period after ovulation in which to catch the egg, and that sperm can survive for up to five days. If surviving sperm catch the egg, you'll probably have a girl; but if sperm from post o catches the egg, it will most likely be a boy, as male sperm swim faster but female sperm survive longer.

Macy - I honestly have no idea. CP CM and temp showed possible O on what I thought was cd14 (along with +opk) but following temps tell me i might not have ovulated. We'll see if my temps continue to stay higher than norm. I just really hope that if they dip i get AF immediately. I kinda HAVE been in the tww forever! First it was tww for mirena removal and 100% proof that my symptoms weren't pregnancy related. Then i thought i ovulated the day mirena was removed so i began an *official* tww only to be told my temps put me half as many dpo and i restarted the count. Then my temps STILL didn't show post-O progression so now... Who the heck knows? I do know that if i Had O'd on mirena removal day, then i should be more than far enough along to either get a bfp or af, yet nothing.

Querida, I'm confused. Isn't mirena a birth control method? Wouldn't it take your body a little while to adjust in order to be able to conceive? Sorry if I'm being dense!!

Querida, I'm confused. Isn't mirena a birth control method? Wouldn't it take your body a little while to adjust in order to be able to conceive? Sorry if I'm being dense!!

That is very true...just like the pill it can easily take a few cycles for you to be fully fertile again. Usually the first cycle after stopping any kind of hormonal birth control should be ignored as is very very uncomon to be fertile that cycle. For some it can be two cycles before they are regulated, while others it can take up to 5 cycles. But looking at your temps querida, suggests your body may not be fertile yet after having it removed. And remember your body went through hell just to get it removed so it might have delayed af. Fx that af will happen so you can start properly calculating your cycle.

Orion - thanks.

MJ - that is true, but I thought I was a lucky exception. As the mirena doesn't usually stop ovulation, and as my doctor believes I ovulated all the way through the mirena years, AND as my mirena was a whole year expired before removal, I read into my cp cm +opk and temp dip. Now I'm sure I didn't O when I thought I did, but unsure of anything else and desperately hoping af shows soon.

Here is a good link to help you through this crazy first cycle...might shed some light on whats going on. Fx that things can turn normal for you soon. https://www.conceiveeasy.com/get-pregnant/getting-pregnant-after-mirena/

Hi ladies :wave: I've been missing for a couple of weeks because DH and I were moving house. Now that we are a bit more settled I'm looking forward to working on all these Christmas BFPs with you.

CD11 here, starting OPKs :) x

AF is due today, but my temps were up this morning, so decided to test with an IC. Very much a BFN. Although I'm sure AF will show up soon, I have this small hope that I am pregnant and it's just not showing up on tests yet, but I think it's unlikely at 13 dpo.

Congrats on your BFP wannabe!

Yay Loobs! :)

Querida, I hope you figure out what is going on soon! How frustrating! Xx.

Michelle - hopefully your high temps mean that your hcg is just building slowly. FX for you!

Wannabe - that's so wonderful, congrats! :happydance:

Loobs - glad to have you back! GL hun!

Orion - thanks for the link! I appreciate any insight I can get!

Hi ladies! :wave:

Sorry for being so quiet since my first and only post lol
I have been finding it hard to go through and try to catch up and what is going on with who ×_×
Soo... Instead, can you ladies share your stories with me so that I can get to know you all?

I am 23 years old. I've been married to my hubby for over a year and ttc for 2 years. I have PCOS and canno ovulate on my own. This is my first round my clomid- started on 11/2/14. Currently 9 dpo, tracker is wrong, and caved in and tested with a bfn today :'( I am going to force myself to hold off until Friday to test again.
I have the terrible habit of symptom spotting and then getting upset because I know that I am jinxing myself and going to look like an idiot. :/
Anyways.... That's my story! What's yours??

Hi everyone, I've not been on this thread for a while, just catching up! Congrats to all the ladies who got their bfp! This is looking to be a lucky month so far!

I'm currently cd9 and I usually ovulate cd14. So I've got around 5 days to go!

I'm wondering if any of you ladies have any advice you can give me on this... I started taking evening primrose oil last week to help with cm. I was taking 500mg. A few days ago I bought higher dose evening primrose capsules, which are 1000mg. Ever since I started taking the higher dose one, I've had mild af type cramps and some brown spotting (especially noticeable after bd'ing). But today, cd9, I have had a lot of ewcm - much more than usual which is great. So I'm thinking I should keep taking it until the day before I ovulate, but I hope this cramping and spotting is not going to affect my ovulation or fertility in any way. What would you do if this was you experiencing this? Also, I have bought conceive plus to use this cycle, so maybe the evening primrose oil for cm isn't really necessary. I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->