December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

I really hope everyone gets a big BFP this month or at least sometime next year. Some of the ladies have waited too long and i really hope they get it soon. It seems so easy to be so positive in the beginning, then once the BFN happens Im just like "well, okay, cool.......not" My head is just everywhere at the moment. I try to stay positive and say "everything happens for a reason". So im just sitting patiently.

Hey ladies!
All my symptoms have stopped and I've been keeping busy in our new house. I can't believe next week is when I'll be testing already. It's gone by fast! DH seems to be pretty hopeful so well see.

Hi Everybody :xmas3: Count me in for testing on Christmas Eve! :xmas12:
I was a bit MIA for November between having no expectations for a last natural cycle, being very busy with work, and having to deal with the loss of my Grandmother....
But onwards and upwards! This is my first cycle working with an RE so I'll be getting tons of monitoring and taking Letrozole (Femara), an HCG trigger, and Progesterone supplements. Here's hoping for lots of Christmas miracles all around :dust:

Unfortunately I'm starting this month off with bronchitis :xmas22:.... so I'll be taking an antibiotic along with letrozole.... but hopefully that means I'll have it fully kicked by the time we have to start BDing!
(LOL I love the xmas smileys :xmas8:)

WB Krissy! I was thinking about you the other day and wondered where you went! I love you new profile pic ;) So sorry to hear about your grandma. I'm just winging it this month with no temping or OPK's. thought I'd try something new. But judging by my cm I'm 7 dpo or approximately.

Blondie....I take 1000 mg 3 times a day from cd5 until ovulation. It can cause uterine contractions. Maybe that's what's going on with you? Have you tried Mucinex instead?

afm...I am just hanging out at 7dpo with absolutely nothing to report, not even a little cramp, except a crazy chart that makes absolutely no sense. :shrug: Oh well, only time will tell!

I'm about 7 dpo too

Hi ladies. I am having a rough morning. First tried to pee in a cup so I could see if my lh surge was over and spilled the urine all over myself. Then saw on fb that my niece is now expecting a baby in June. So I now have a niece and nephew each expecting a baby next year. I had a very slight temp rise this am so not sure if I ovulated last night or not. (I really hope not this way I still have a chance when I see hubby tonight in NYC.) Is 35 too old to have my second and final baby?

Eclaire, I was 38 when I found out I was pregnant with my first baby! And I'm 39 trying for our second. So your definitely not to old!

AFM: I'm around 7 dpo give or take a day. I usually get mild cramps in the middle of the 2 week wait. But I'm getting some more intense cramping that also cramps through my back. Almost like a light back labor. It's not super painful just extremely uncomfortable.

Hey ladies!
All my symptoms have stopped and I've been keeping busy in our new house. I can't believe next week is when I'll be testing already. It's gone by fast! DH seems to be pretty hopeful so well see.

It was funny, i was thinking how i during this TWW i felt was draggin but i see the date and think "its been going fast" and now im 3 days till i test!

Augustbride-
I am sorry to hear of all the moscarriages :( that has to be rough...
I am glad that your doctor is working with you and giving you progesterone! The symptoms have to be irritating though xD
That is funny that your MIL is doing that! My mom makes things awkward as well.. I have specifically told her that I HATE family pity and hate when they bring it up! I would much prefer that they act like everything is fine so that I don't have to feel obligates to explain to them why it is hard for me to conceive. To me it is my own personal business and I would rather not share with my family that my hubby and I are dtd numerous times a month to try and conceive xD idk how they can't understand that it is awkward!
I hope that your second baby makes his/her appearance on a test and u/s soon! Preferably before Christmas!

Nurseginger- I agree!! so many ladies need their bfp to happen NOW! Lets keep positive vibes so that they get them! :)

MrsHudson- Symptoms mean nothing! A lady in another forum had no symptoms other than implantation pain and she just found out at 11 dpo she is pg!
I keep trying to remind myself this too lol

Hey ladies!

It was funny, i was thinking how i during this TWW i felt was draggin but i see the date and think "its been going fast" and now im 3 days till i test!

That's how it's been for me too lol. Good luck to you!
It's nice staying busy. After last month I promised myself I wouldn't stress myself out.

Oh and I forgot to mention Sunday night I had dreams that I tested at 4 DPO and it was a BFP and I kept testing over and over cause I couldn't believe that was even possible. It was strange.

I had a dream last night that I tested BFP! I haven't test yet....12DPO today and going to wait until 16DPO (Saturday) to test because my acupuncturist told me to keep taking progesterone until then. Grrr....I was so looking forward to testing tomorrow morning! But my acu said that sometimes it will take a day or two after AF is due to get a positive test, so best bet is to keep taking the P. I don't want to test before then because if it's a BFN I will just get really pissed and think "what's the point of continuing on with the progesterone...let's just move on to the next cycle!". That's why I'm waiting until Saturday to test. Longest TWW ever!!!!

I am one of those who needs a BFP now! Been trying for what seems like an eternity. I just want to be a mom already!!

I'm waiting until 16 DPO too. I wasted too many tests last month so want to wait until I'm actually late.

I hope it works for you :)

Hey everyone I am back and playing catch up so I won't be as proper of a catch up as I would like but I was way behind. I am sorry that the witch came for some of you.

I think I have everyone down now sorry it took so long.

@ wannabemum23,poppiebug, and ellahopesky, Congratulations you guys I am so happy you guys got your bfp. Do you want me to change it on the front page yet?

@ Dreamer2013, Do you have a date you want me to put you down for? I put you down TBA for now though.

@ Querida87, Thanks, I did get over the disappointment because I did ovulate. So I am just changing my test date.

@ NurseGinger, The only times my boobs grow is when I am hormonal. They are bigger for only a couple days with ovulation and Af. The are bigger the whole time I am pregnant. Now I have been told not to trust cervix position. But mine is high with ovulation. Now I only get wet cm right before it turns to ewcm and during pregnancy.

@Elcaire, you are definitely not to old.

Mj's and Mrs Hudson just before I got my BFP with my son - I dreamed it! I think that HAS to be a good sign! We are on cycle 3 trying to conceive #2 and I have dreamt I have had negative tests so far - true to life lol. I realise that may make me sound a little crazy - but I think ttc does that to you lol.

Thank you Emilie. AF started yesterday for me, I am usually 25 or 26 day cycles. But the last one was 29 days and the one before that 23 days! Very strange! But I think you can put me down for the 25th (maybe it will be lucky?!) and it's going to be there or there abouts ;o)

Hope everyone else is good?
Xxx

I hope it's a good sign dreamer. We shall see. Not feeling any signs but am very optimistic.

I had a dream before TTC that i was pregnant, then a couple days after we did start TTC I dreamed i wiped a little bit of brownish discharge when using the bathroom, then a few days ago i had a dream i got my period. so my dreams are just out of control. I have wet CM and my AF is due in 3 days. I also have a doctor appt. tomorrow morning for a check up (i didnt expect to get in so soon, called today) and she said "its been a little bit since you been, please fast because we might draw labs" i started thinking "what if she gives me the news i am pregnant, what if she says im not, what if?!?!?" as i posted earlier in another thread, i want her to open the door and be like:
https://i.imgur.com/Xh9Gojc.png

FX FX FX FX

Thanks Smiley - Last month I would have done a full blown no temping/OPK, but I was trying to time traveling for Thanksgiving with being back for CD3 stuff with the RE. Hope the relaxed approach does it for you, and this is your month :dust:

:xmas13: Nurse - Love the pic

Nurse that would be awesome. And then you can waste their test not one you paid for lol.

Hey ladies, I know some of you from the November thread. Congrats to all of the BFP's so far! I haven't gotten a chance to catch up all the way but I will try to. :)

Afm, I'm on 4 DPO, I've been crampy and gassy since 2 DPO and when I check my cervix it is still slightly open but it feels like it's getting longer. It's strange but hopefully a good sign. I will be testing for the first time with a non dollar store test at 8-10 DPO. It's a blue dye though so I'm not going to take it too seriously, I'm saving the good ones for 12 DPO or later. So you can put me down for December 8th, that's 10 DPO. :)

Hey Guys! I wanted some December Testing Buddies. So just let me Know what days you're testing and I will get you added. Here's to hoping for lots of BFP's by Christmas and the new year.

December 1st
· Loulabear22
· Ellahopesky
· Wannabemum23
· Stiletto_mom
· Wifey1013
· Hiphophooray

December 2nd
· Poppiebug
· Peachcheeks

December 3rd
· Ahughes
· Wmelon77

December 4th
· Bundle4me
· MJsBabyShaw

December 5th
· Mytimewillcum
· Mommasboys2
· Tankel
· Onetubeleft
· Crazycatlady5
· NurseGinger

December 6th
· Loeylo
· Gillian.s
· Aw1990

December 7th
· Smiley4442
· BABTTC123

December 8th
· Sass827

December 9th
· Aidensmommy1
· Baby.Love12
· YikesBaby
· AugustBride6

December 10th
· OliveLuv
· Ambiguoushope

December 11th
· MrsG09

December 12th
· MrsHudson
· LouOscar01

December 13th
· Ttcjune2011

December 15th
· Hopeful_ttc
· LavenderLove

December 16th
· Annaroy
· Abydix

December 17th
· Ckelly79

December 20th
· NoRi2014
· Tink1o5
· Blondie_x
· Macydarling
· EmilieBrianne

December 21st
· 1nceUponATime
· Lashadi2shi
· Crystlmcd
· Lanfear333

December 22nd
· Loobs
· SweetPea3200
· Dove830

December 24th
· BabyFeva

December 25th
· Orglethorp
· Drjo718
· Nmpjcp2015
· Krissy85

December 30th
· Rscha

December 31st
· MichelleBelle

TBA
· Deductivemom
· Mamawolf
· Teeny weeny
· Eclaire
· Nela
· Sppmom
· Dreamer2013
Hi! New here :) I am testing on the 17th!! SO glad to have cycle buddies!!

I'm 11dpo, hope all these bfp have rubbed off on me. Had an evap last week. So I've made a pac to not test till Friday. I'm really struggling at the moment girls. Just want the good news! Not had any symptoms other than warm feet (when they're usually like blocks of ice) cm is thick creamy and White. And cervical position hasn't moved yet. Still very much soft high and closed. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed this is it. Really need a pick me up. How are you all? X

Wow that was a lot of chatter! I'm all mixed up, can't remember who said what!
Hoping to continue to see higher temps so that I can get a bfp on Friday. I will not test if my temps go back down; I'm tired of wasting the money

Im doing alright, I was saying in another thread that my CM is wet, earlier i sat on the toilet and decided to check the CP, and it felt low and firmish (maybe it was from sitting), i checked it laying down later and it was higher and softish. The body is crazy, and im driving myself crazy with that.... I read mixed responses on the CP positioning. im getting bummity bum bummed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->