December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

I'm on CD 10 today and waiting to see if I'm going to ovulate is killing me!

I'm out...started spotting tonight. Guess I don't have to test this month. On to cycle #8. I can't believe I've had 7 cycles of BFN after my very first cycle trying was a BFP. I should have a two week old baby but instead I am sitting here in my quiet house, childless. :cry:

FX 1nce!!!

AFM: I'm trying so hard to not get excited but I'm feeling terribly optimistic this month. I know 6DPO is much too soon to tell anything but I keep forgetting that I'm NOT pregnant. Is that crazy? It's like my brain has already decided. I hope it's trying to tell me something I don't know and not my progesterone making me feel this way. This is killing me!!! Perhaps I'm just so optimistic, it's going to my head. :wacko:

I'm so sorry MJ. That sucks. I can't imagine how hard that must be. You're 34 and have been going at it 9 months, so can't your doctor do better for you? It's 2014 for crying out loud. They should just be able to fix this. Sorry I get so worked up. I just think this is their job and they should just be able to make it happen. I'm sorry. Xoxo.

I'm so so sorry, MJ. Your message made me cry! I went through the same thing after my first two miscarriages. There were a lot of tears and I gave up several times. After almost a year of trying I finally had my rainbow. Hang in there! Your day may be overdue but I'm confident it is coming! :hugs: :dust:

So sorry MJ! I can't imagine how hard it's been for you.

Ambiguous that's how I've been too and I don't even have any real signs. I just know we did the best we could so if it isn't enough I don't know what else will be.

I'm so sorry MJ. That sucks. I can't imagine how hard that must be. You're 34 and have been going at it 9 months, so can't your doctor do better for you? It's 2014 for crying out loud. They should just be able to fix this. Sorry I get so worked up. I just think this is their job and they should just be able to make it happen. I'm sorry. Xoxo.

I have an appointment next Friday. My blood work that I had done after 5 months of BFN post-m/c revealed that my FSH is high, which means I am running low on eggs, possibly. So basically fertility meds and even IVF won't work for me. The only recommendation is using an egg donor and IVF, which I am against doing. My husbands SA came back perfect, so it's all me. I've been doing acupuncture to help improve egg quality, but there's not much else that can be done unfortunately.

So sorry MJ :hugs: FX that you'll get your BFP soon

Congrats to everyone who already got their BFP this month!

I've been stalking this thread but haven't commented as I kept feeling like I wanted to reply to everyones comments and never had enough time!

I'm 6 DPO today, CD 23. No symptoms to report except for weird little feelings in my abdomen.. twinges, twitches, and bloated... maybe just gas... Just (un)-patiently waiting till Friday to test! :coffee:

MJ - so sorry hun! Sending you super mega huge :hugs: right now.

My bb's have gotten engorged like crazy over the last few weeks. I can ignore the tingly nips and the darker areola and the soreness, but now I can't fit into my bras. Or my tight blouses. Or most of my winter coats and jackets.. Seriously, I need a bfp to explain all this, or AF to hurry up and get here, so the symptoms go away until I get a bfp...

I have an appointment next Friday. My blood work that I had done after 5 months of BFN post-m/c revealed that my FSH is high, which means I am running low on eggs, possibly. So basically fertility meds and even IVF won't work for me. The only recommendation is using an egg donor and IVF, which I am against doing. My husbands SA came back perfect, so it's all me. I've been doing acupuncture to help improve egg quality, but there's not much else that can be done unfortunately.

Would you guys consider adoption? I'm really sorry you're going through this.

Oh, MJs, I am so very sorry, hon. I was really hoping this was your month. I'm keeping you in my thoughts, I have faith you will get a little one to bring home. :hugs:

AFM, 7DPO and desperate to know. Still plan on attempting to hold out until AF, the BFNs are just too painful, as I know you all know! Busy few days, so that helps, but any lull and my brain wanders and wishes.

MJ - so sorry hun! Sending you super mega huge :hugs: right now.

My bb's have gotten engorged like crazy over the last few weeks. I can ignore the tingly nips and the darker areola and the soreness, but now I can't fit into my bras. Or my tight blouses. Or most of my winter coats and jackets.. Seriously, I need a bfp to explain all this, or AF to hurry up and get here, so the symptoms go away until I get a bfp...

When did you last test?

I'm so sorry you're going through all of that MJs. :cry: I do hope you can bring home a little one. I'm assuming you've tried other things that may help egg quality like CoQ10 and royal jelly as well? Sending you good thoughts. :hugs:

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about such tough struggles for some of you ladies but I am sure that one day when it happens it will be an even more joyous occasion for the waiting. I waited 18 months for my 2nd son and that BFP was an amazing morning.
Congratulations to the ladies with BFPs. I haven't been on much as I find that in the first half of my cycle there is really not much going on with me so I have a break from the forums. So apologises for no direct congratulations.

AFM, I am quite excited as I have my gynae scan today to check my ovaries. Once again my PCOS has been messing up my periods etc so at least I will know what my ovaries are like at the moment. I am currently CD13 and next week I have day 21 bloods to see if I ovulated this cycle. Hopefully into the new year I will know if we need help again or if we can just try naturally.

Wow a lot going on in this forum while I was taking a break. Still having a very weird cycle for me. Already ovulated quite a few days before expected on cd13 (earliest ever so far). Maybe everything being different will be a good thing! 2dpo now and planning to test around December 9. FX for everyone that's still waiting!

Hope everyone is doing well!

MJ, sorry about AF arriving. That really sucks. Thinking good thoughts and fx for you that you get your BFP and a sticky bean very very soon!

MrsG, the BFNs are painful haha! I am having what may be my longest LP yet (AF is two days late now), with good temps, and all I see are BFNs on the ICs. So while I don't think I'm pregnant, I still get extra-disappointed every morning seeing the BFNs. I kinda wish I had just waited. I know getting a BFP after so many BFNs this late after O is rare.

I'm so sorry you're going through all of that MJs. :cry: I do hope you can bring home a little one. I'm assuming you've tried other things that may help egg quality like CoQ10 and royal jelly as well? Sending you good thoughts. :hugs:

Thanks you...taking the concentrated form of CoQ10..haven't tried royal jelly. I'm on Chinese Herbs so didn't want to throw too much at the problem. I think it's just going to take patience...it's about waiting for that perfect egg.

Only one week until the witch is supposed to show. I really hope she doesn't. I'm very gassy today and it's really uncomfortable.

Sorry to those that are out.

Michelle - Woah a long LP and rising temps! FXed for you :dust: That sounds really hopeful. Do you think you'll test with a non-IC soon? I was almost 6 weeks preg with my DD before I got a BFP - and I wasn't even using cheapies! LOL So it's definitely not over until the witch shows up - try not to give up hope yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->