December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

When I got pregnant with my son I was a full week late before I got a positive test. So it's not unheard of or anything to have a long LP and then finally get a BFP. Hoping that this is it for you.

AFM, I'm 5 DPO this morning, I took an OPK yesterday out of curiousity and it was almost positive, which is unusual for me at this point in my cycle. I've also been very gassy since about 2 DPO, and cramping on and off since then too. After going to bed last night I realized that I've been having a really hard time falling asleep, and getting less than 4 hours of sleep due to my son being a turkey boy and yet I still wake up feeling like I slept for a long time. I feel exhausted all day but yet somehow feel like I have all this energy if that makes any sense at all haha. This was a common problem in the beginning of both my other pregnancies but could also just be a coincidence. I also feel like I am peeing more often than usual and my cm is thick and creamy. We will see in a few days I guess haha.

Michelle - Woah a long LP and rising temps! FXed for you :dust: That sounds really hopeful. Do you think you'll test with a non-IC soon? I was almost 6 weeks preg with my DD before I got a BFP - and I wasn't even using cheapies! LOL So it's definitely not over until the witch shows up - try not to give up hope yet!

Thanks! I think I will try with a FRER tomorrow morning if AF doesn't show up by then. :shrug:

Please change my Name to Dec. 30th. My chart on my phone shows i should AF again on the 30th... praying for a new year surprise!

Hi ladies. This forum has really taken a sad turn over the last couple of days. I would love to see some more bfps here and get everyone's spirits back up again.

MrsHudson where in co do you live? Just curious since I also live in co, just north of Denver.

Emilie can you please move me from tbd to testing on the 14th.

Afm, I think I ovulated yesterday based on my temp rise. And was able to dtd so hopefully I have improved my chances this month. I also had a pregnancy dream last night. I could feel the baby moving and then was able to hold the fetus in the palms of my hands and examine its forming body. It was very beautiful and peaceful and gives me hope again. As for all of the other comments about dreaming of testing and getting bfps, I did that last month at 6 dpo and got a faint positive at 12dpo. I hope it is a good sign for all of you ladies.

I just got a random nose bleed. It's weird cause that's how my mom found out she was pregnant with me. Trying to not read into it but that was weird.

Eclaire we just bought a house in thornton. We lived in Littleton forever but moved closed to DHs work. Sounds like we're close!

We are. That is where I live. what a small world.

MandJ that's such sad news. I really feel for you.

Michelle your temps look great!! I think you're in for a BFP soon!!

I can't remember the name of the person waiting to see if they ovulate after using Clomid for the first time....but keep us posted!! I too am waiting to see if I ovulate.

AFM...went for bloodtest today to see if I ovulated...i know I didn't as my temps never raised after my positive smiley face CB test...but the doctors need to know for sure...hopefully they will give me some help!! Get the results on Friday so I am really really hoping for some progress!!

Despite not ovulating my nipples have been painful since a few days ago. Keep expecting to get another smiley face and think my body is trying to ovualte again but tests are all negative :(

I took Clomid for the first time and am currently waiting to ovulate...CD 11. No positive OPK yet. Hopeful that I will ovulate this weekend.

Oh hello...1onceuponatime!! Good luck!! xxx Really hope it works for you because I might be needing Clomid too!

alot of tmi: I dont know whats going on, this period its weird. I was suppose to of started the 5th however started this morning. Im cramping but i feel like it usually is worse, my bleeding is bright, this morning there was a good amount (used 1 tampon filled it up, then put another in), when i was wiping there is usually a lot but not this time. I was laying down and just felt so weak, headache, fatigue, dizziness. I got up and felt like i was about to pass out, i hurried and sat down. Took the tampon out (maybe half way used up?), decided to not use a tampon and just stick with a pad for now. I usually cramp pretty bad but these other symptoms are different i think. As i was eating i started feeling these weird vibration things in the middle of my lower abdomen (around uterus area), about 5 different times lasting 1-2 sec, i have no idea. maybe im just having an awful AF this go around, wouldnt surprise me. Its crappy enough i got a BFN this morning, no need for all this extra stuff.

Nurse - Sorry hon, that much bright red bleeding usually means AF. Do you temp or use OPKs? Cycles can vary in length a good bit, but if you know your LP - that should be pretty consistent. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Nurse - Sorry hon, that much bright red bleeding usually means AF. Do you temp or use OPKs? Cycles can vary in length a good bit, but if you know your LP - that should be pretty consistent. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I usually have some pretty bad AF, last month not so much. Called my mom asking her opinion on why i feel so awful and she told me that sometimes if you have a light AF one month it can hit hard the next. Im sure that is what it is, probably a little anemic from all of it also. I ate and starting to feel better. My body is really messing with me this month. I wish AF was someone i could punch in the face, I rather have a fortune cookie to break up that tells me "you are not pregnant, try again next month" instead of a 4-5 day experience of hell.

That sounds awful Nurse. I hope you feel better soon. AF can be a b**** sometimes.

Yes she can. bf is upset that AF happened, hes just as much wanting a child to call his own and be cute with. At least he is staying even more optimistic as i am, especially right now as my hormones are just emotional. Im so hungry, i am ready to swim in a big ol pool of grease with my movies that im watching. Only time i ever crave grease and sweets is when she hits. Ahhh the joys. I think the fact that ill be able to test again at the end of the month keeps me motivated a little... even tho its the same amount of days as usual, it still falls in the same month so to me i feel like im getting a 2 for 1 even tho in reality im not if that makes sense.

Yes she can. bf is upset that AF happened, hes just as much wanting a child to call his own and be cute with. At least he is staying even more optimistic as i am, especially right now as my hormones are just emotional. Im so hungry, i am ready to swim in a big ol pool of grease with my movies that im watching. Only time i ever crave grease and sweets is when she hits. Ahhh the joys. I think the fact that ill be able to test again at the end of the month keeps me motivated a little... even tho its the same amount of days as usual, it still falls in the same month so to me i feel like im getting a 2 for 1 even tho in reality im not if that makes sense.

I know what you mean. My DH has been a little overly optimistic this cycle so I know he'll be really bummed if this wasn't our month. He was so proud of all the BDing we did though lol. Hopefully you have surprise for Xmas! Or the new year.

I know what you mean. My DH has been a little overly optimistic this cycle so I know he'll be really bummed if this wasn't our month. He was so proud of all the BDing we did though lol. Hopefully you have surprise for Xmas! Or the new year.

FX for you!! ill be praying for all the ladies to get it soon. And yeah, my bf is a bit proud of the bding also LOL. I tell him the days i O and what days we really need to dtd and he is ready to go! I plan on telling him we get a 2nd chance at this month, since I O and my AF will be at the end of the month with how my cycles are. Maybe his smile will rub off on me and ill get excited again after today. FX FOR US ALL!! I just try to think positive, we are looking for houses and i keep telling myself "since i got my AF, it just gives me an extra month of getting a house before a baby gets here hopefully" that seems to help... the thought of decorating and painting a nursery room is beyond exciting.

FX for you!! ill be praying for all the ladies to get it soon. And yeah, my bf is a bit proud of the bding also LOL. I tell him the days i O and what days we really need to dtd and he is ready to go! I plan on telling him we get a 2nd chance at this month, since I O and my AF will be at the end of the month with how my cycles are. Maybe his smile will rub off on me and ill get excited again after today. FX FOR US ALL!! I just try to think positive, we are looking for houses and i keep telling myself "since i got my AF, it just gives me an extra month of getting a house before a baby gets here hopefully" that seems to help... the thought of decorating and painting a nursery room is beyond exciting.

Thank you :flower:. Lats month was a complete bust for us in that department and I kinda sort of yelled at him for making no effort when he knew it was time. But this month I've been far more relaxed and he's been more into which is why I'm staying positive. We were looking for a house to buy my first month off BCP and I'm actually really glad in hindsight I didn't get pregnant. It's been a lot of work.

I'm hoping for all of us too!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"