December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

I'm so sorry you're going through all of that MJs. :cry: I do hope you can bring home a little one. I'm assuming you've tried other things that may help egg quality like CoQ10 and royal jelly as well? Sending you good thoughts. :hugs:

Thanks you...taking the concentrated form of CoQ10..haven't tried royal jelly. I'm on Chinese Herbs so didn't want to throw too much at the problem. I think it's just going to take patience...it's about waiting for that perfect egg.
I totally understand about not wanting to throw too much at things. I really hope that your patience and effort does bring that perfect egg. :hugs:

NurseGinger I'm sorry that AF got you! :( A New Year's surprise does sound awesome though. FX for you!

Anyone been keeping track of BFPs on this thread? I took about a week off and now I am so behind! I was wondering if there have been any lucky ladies so far to be a good omen for the other testers this month. If you had a bfp already, major congrats and wishing you a h&h 9 months.

Anyone been keeping track of BFPs on this thread? I took about a week off and now I am so behind! I was wondering if there have been any lucky ladies so far to be a good omen for the other testers this month. If you had a bfp already, major congrats and wishing you a h&h 9 months.
Any bfps are updated on the front page :)

I think I'm out for this month. I started some really light spotting this morning, so I expect a temp drop and AF full force tomorrow. Pretty bummed.. As we all are when AF comes. :(

On the upside, a longer LP for once! And being able to drink at my work Christmas party this Saturday!

Time to order opks for next cycle. :)

Also.. I don't think I will ovulate in time for a Dec test this next cycle, but I will stick around here to cheer for all you guys!

Blondie....I take 1000 mg 3 times a day from cd5 until ovulation. It can cause uterine contractions. Maybe that's what's going on with you? Have you tried Mucinex instead?

afm...I am just hanging out at 7dpo with absolutely nothing to report, not even a little cramp, except a crazy chart that makes absolutely no sense. :shrug: Oh well, only time will tell!

Blondie, this reply might be a bit late, but I also take EPO (1300mg capsules, 1x per day and then 2x per day when I am close to O). I know they can cause uterine contractions, but I haven't noticed any spotting or really any symptoms at all taking it. I would suggest trying Mucinex and see if that works better for you, but I know for me that didn't seem to be effective. EPO definitely improves my quantity of CM, while Mucinex seemed to focus just on the wateriness of it (but I had too little to see any effect).

August, happy to see we are on a similar timeline again this month! Are you still planning to wait until December 9 to test? That's when I'll take my first test, but you are several days ahead of me. I agree your chart is a bit wild but here's hoping it's a major implantation dip! FX for you and can't wait to hear what happens!

AFM, ovulation definitely confirmed and 2dpo now. Starting progesterone this evening. Time for another 2ww. Really hoping for a BFP this month, as a Christmas-time BFN would be especially disheartening :growlmad:

I usually have some pretty bad AF, last month not so much. Called my mom asking her opinion on why i feel so awful and she told me that sometimes if you have a light AF one month it can hit hard the next. Im sure that is what it is, probably a little anemic from all of it also. I ate and starting to feel better. My body is really messing with me this month. I wish AF was someone i could punch in the face, I rather have a fortune cookie to break up that tells me "you are not pregnant, try again next month" instead of a 4-5 day experience of hell.

Hey, atleast you only get 4-5 days of hell. I have 7 day periods, every month. They are also SUPER heavy and I cramp like crazy. I used yo only cramp for the first day, maybe two. But since my miscarriage I've been cramping the entire 7 days. And my cramps are pretty debilitating, I just want to curl up on the couch or in bed and watch sappy movies and eat junk food. The only thing that makes me happy about it is that I know that I really have a nice and thick lining for any potential babies. :)

temp still high, starting to hope...

You need to take a test. If it ends up being bfn go get bloodwork. If you have never had a 34 day cycle you should look into whats going on. Especially since your temps are up. It could just be a very wacky post mirena cycle, or it could very well be a baby. But you need to look into it. On the november thread there was someone who didnt find out until she was 10+ days late. At first she didnt want to look into it, but then once day ten came along she did. It did take her a bit for it to show up though.

JandJ that sounds yucky. I get bad cramps the first day, but that's it. I can't imagine 7 days. I hope your body goes back to normal soon. Maybe after a BFP soon? :) fx for you!

I usually have some pretty bad AF, last month not so much. Called my mom asking her opinion on why i feel so awful and she told me that sometimes if you have a light AF one month it can hit hard the next. Im sure that is what it is, probably a little anemic from all of it also. I ate and starting to feel better. My body is really messing with me this month. I wish AF was someone i could punch in the face, I rather have a fortune cookie to break up that tells me "you are not pregnant, try again next month" instead of a 4-5 day experience of hell.

Hey, atleast you only get 4-5 days of hell. I have 7 day periods, every month. They are also SUPER heavy and I cramp like crazy. I used yo only cramp for the first day, maybe two. But since my miscarriage I've been cramping the entire 7 days. And my cramps are pretty debilitating, I just want to curl up on the couch or in bed and watch sappy movies and eat junk food. The only thing that makes me happy about it is that I know that I really have a nice and thick lining for any potential babies. :)

7 days?! ahhh i have no reason to complain with my little 4-5! I understand about cramps, maybe not as bad as yours but mine keep me in the bed for a day or two or im walking with my stomach bent over from being in so much pain. When im at work and AF hits i literally bent over my med cart getting meds together looking pitiful and the flow is strong with me for the first couple of days.

This is my second cycle since my mc and my last AF was like a full force hurricane. I think I bled more with it than the mc. I'm not due til Monday but my uterus was so sore yesterday and lots of cramps today, so I'm thinking I may be getting another beating this weekend. Any ideas when this might lighten up jandj?
Also I caved and took a HPT today- bfn. Now I'm stalking this site: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/pregnancy-tests-urine-sample.php

Hey Guys! I wanted some December Testing Buddies. So just let me Know what days you're testing and I will get you added. Here's to hoping for lots of BFP's by Christmas and the new year.

:bfp:
· Greats
· Tankel
· Wannabemum23
· Poppiebug
· Ellahopesky
· Loulabear22

December 1st
· Stiletto_mom
· Wifey1013
· Hiphophooray

December 2nd
· Peachcheeks

December 3rd
· Ahughes
· Wmelon77

December 4th
· Bundle4me
· MJsBabyShaw

December 5th
· Mytimewillcum
· Mommasboys2
· Onetubeleft
· Crazycatlady5

December 6th
· Loeylo
· Gillian.s
· Aw1990

December 7th
· Smiley4442
· BABTTC123

December 8th
· Sass827
·JandJplus1

December 9th
· Aidensmommy1
· Baby.Love12
· YikesBaby
· AugustBride6
· Deductivemom

December 10th
· OliveLuv
· Ambiguoushope

December 11th
· MrsG09

December 12th
· MrsHudson
· LouOscar01

December 13th
· Ttcjune2011

December 14th
· Eclaire

December 15th
· Hopeful_ttc
· LavenderLove

December 16th
· Annaroy
· Abydix

December 17th
· Ckelly79
· Maltesemom

December 20th
· NoRi2014
· Tink1o5
· Blondie_x
· Macydarling
· EmilieBrianne
· 55comet555

December 21st
· 1nceUponATime
· Lashadi2shi
· Crystlmcd
· Lanfear333

December 22nd
· Loobs
· SweetPea3200
· Dove830

December 24th
· BabyFeva

December 25th
· Orglethorp
· Drjo718
· Nmpjcp2015
· Krissy85
· Dreamer2015

December 30th
· Rscha
· NurseGinger

December 31st
· MichelleBelle

TBA
· Mamawolf
· Teeny weeny
· Nela
· Sppmom

I think I got everyone down and updated.

Holy Moley ×_× I am not used to being a part of such an active thread!! How do you all manage to keep up???

I see mention of bfp's, did I miss any???
If I did, CONGRATS TO ALL THE LUCKY LADIES!!!

Afm- I have had pretty bad heart burn aside from today, it was mild. The cramping has intensified, my appetite has increased, I am more sensitive to smells and flavors, drooling more lol and peeing more.
I read Clomid can cause symptoms like this though.. So my hopes are pretty low right now...

Anyone have experience with Clomid??
Any symptoms that you remember that are all thanks to the meds?

This is my second cycle since my mc and my last AF was like a full force hurricane. I think I bled more with it than the mc. I'm not due til Monday but my uterus was so sore yesterday and lots of cramps today, so I'm thinking I may be getting another beating this weekend. Any ideas when this might lighten up jandj?
Also I caved and took a HPT today- bfn. Now I'm stalking this site: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/pregnancy-tests-urine-sample.php

I wish I had good news for you but my miscarriage was 6 months ago and mine still haven't lightened up. My doctor said they may never go back to how they were before. I'm hoping when I have another baby they will sort themselves out again because I'm sick of feeling like I need to wear a diaper or I'm going to leak everywhere. :(

Ok, so i dont want to get too excited...but i just noticed a teenie little bit of blood in my cm..i could be anywhere from 3-5dpo depending on exact ovulation day. Tmi but tonight ive had a hard time going number 2 with major cramping (not constipated just taking a long time). Ive had it before but not for a long time this bad. Also i keep burping lots. So right now i dont want to think too much as ive been let down multiple times. Its hard not to wonder though. Wont be testing for a while if i do.

alot of tmi: I dont know whats going on, this period its weird. I was suppose to of started the 5th however started this morning. Im cramping but i feel like it usually is worse, my bleeding is bright, this morning there was a good amount (used 1 tampon filled it up, then put another in), when i was wiping there is usually a lot but not this time. I was laying down and just felt so weak, headache, fatigue, dizziness. I got up and felt like i was about to pass out, i hurried and sat down. Took the tampon out (maybe half way used up?), decided to not use a tampon and just stick with a pad for now. I usually cramp pretty bad but these other symptoms are different i think. As i was eating i started feeling these weird vibration things in the middle of my lower abdomen (around uterus area), about 5 different times lasting 1-2 sec, i have no idea. maybe im just having an awful AF this go around, wouldnt surprise me. Its crappy enough i got a BFN this morning, no need for all this extra stuff.

Hey nurse ginger :( I really feel for you. I'm due tomorrow and I cracked. Nothing tho. Just a bfn, safe to say I'm out aswell :( should be testing around the 2nd of jan but will put in for the 31st of December. I hope you feel better. And I hope the magic of Christmas brings you your own little bundle xx hugs xx

Sorry ladies with horrible AFs. I suffer pretty badly with cramps and heavy bleeding too. Sometimes the cramps are so bad they make me vomit!

Michelle - sorry about the spotting but great news about your longer LP!

Orion - Hope that spotting turns out to be a good sign for you!

x

I tried my best 2 continue 2 hold out but I couldn't. I'm only 9dpo but I tested this am and BFN.... Guess I'm used 2 that though. I'm feeling a lil down so maybe I'll take a nap and try 2 start over this am. Good luck 2 everyone who's still waiting and congrats 2 those w/ BFP's!

Michelle - :hugs: So sorry hon, I really thought this was your month. But you are definitely right, this time of year is always full of parties so there is always that silver lining :wine:

BAB - I had been in a Clomid thread when I was taking it, and it seemed like every symptom out there could be either Clomid or preg. But when it comes down to it, it's all the same hormones fluctuating so really most symptom spotting is a bit of wishful thinking :) FXed for you that it's not just the Clomid! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->