December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Have any of you have had skin flaking off of the nipples when you got your bfp? It may just be nothing, but ive never noticed it happening until tonight. I also had a little bit of clear stuff ooze out of my left nipple when i only touched it a little bit while getting the skin off. Its weird, but then again it can easily just be nothing at all lol. Ive had too many bad times to make me want to be that optimistic of anything.

Took a test a few days ago and got a BFN. AF came a few hours after that so that is me out this month. :nope:

Sending you all lots of love and good vibes for those still in the 'running' :thumbup: A big congrats to those of you who got your BFPs and big hugs to the others like me that got a BFN instead. Hopefull, we'll get a BFP soon. :flower:

So I'm not sure whether to get excited or not. I'm 6 DPO and I started spotting just a tiny bit, just when I wiped earlier. Then right after that I started getting really crampy. It's gone now but it was for about an hour that I was pretty crampy. I had implantation spotting and cramping with my son between 6-8 DPO so I'm really hoping that's what this was.

orionfox - The clear discharge could be a good sign!

J&Jplus1- I've got my fingers crossed for you, sounds promising!

AFM - I have had a raging headache and sore throat for the past two days and I'm so tired. I'm not sure if it's the flu or if my body is just asking me to slow down, I've been working way too much. I'm 9 DPO and don't really feel any significant symptoms. I'm trying not to get my hopes up... I just keep thinking how amazing it would be to get my BFP before Christmas... Then I try to tell myself at least if I don't I'll get to have Rum & Eggnogs ;) Throwing out so much baby dust to all you ladies!

Took a test a few days ago and got a BFN. AF came a few hours after that so that is me out this month. :nope:

Sending you all lots of love and good vibes for those still in the 'running' :thumbup: A big congrats to those of you who got your BFPs and big hugs to the others like me that got a BFN instead. Hopefull, we'll get a BFP soon. :flower:

I am sorry. I hope you get a bfp in the new year.

Nurse Ginger what a b*tch! That's so awfully rude! :growlmad: I'm with Querida - weight comments are very much not appropriate! Unless yes, it's about how gorgeous you look.

I'm so sorry AF got you Nela. :( I hope you get your BFP soon!

FX for those still waiting! After my complete goof-up with OPKs I'm really, truly in the TWW now with you ladies now!

I'm officially out now. AF showed this morning. Had a longer than normal cycle and LP, so I won't be testing until Jan most likely. Good luck to everyone!

JandJ, that sounds really promising!

Lavender, yay for being in the TWW now!

I'm out :af: came on the 2nd, I have been trying to compose myself in the meantime, it's was hard to face another failed cycle! .. me and OH have decided to forget ttc for the holiday season and new year and just have some fun, ( I need it!), then we are off to the docs to consider our nexts steps, what ever they may be, i'm still Gunna keep track of ovulation but i'm taking a massive step bk for a few months! .... congrats to all who have there :bfp:'s and good luck to the rest of you! :D

Nurse....You aren't far from me. I can take a road trip south and we can handle this!:ninja::gun:

Sorry to the ladies who the :witch: got.

afm....10 dpo, temps are up, still having some cramping and I am exhausted! I think I'm having a movie night in bed tonight. Momma is on the struggle bus! I'm sure it doesn't help that I was up all night with my youngest furbaby who decided eating his plastic tray in his dog crate was a good idea :dohh:

Happy Friday!

Sorry to hear about the ladies who are out! Please enjoy the holiday season to the fullest! And to those feeling down about bfn, stay optimistic.

Afm, 4dpo and FF is giving me dashed crosshairs for some reason. I don't think it likes my ferning data. Otherwise not much to report. Just waiting.... And being sure to completely ignore all symptoms. The progesterone pretty much means symptom spotting is out :(

Nela, michelle, mytime - so sorry to hear that the :witch: showed up. Hope you are all able to enjoy your holiday's. I'll either be looking for you in a January thread or awaiting your arrival on a pregnancy thread. GL!

Orion - was it dead skin or could it have been dried colostrum? I think it's pretty promising either way, esp since it's highly abnormal for you.

dmom - at least you have them; I'm potentially 7dpo but no c/h yet. FX for you!

August - that sounds like the cat I'm rehoming; she is always eating cardboard boxes and papers. Hope your baby is ok.

Lavender - good luck hun!

Emilie - any news?

Olive -I've been suffering pretty severe headaches on and off for years, and specifically on for the last several days. One warning, if you don't get your :bfp: be careful with alcohol and headaches as I can promise that even mild consumption can lead to severe headache worsening.

J - OMG OMG OMG!! I literally almost jumped out of my chair to do a happy dance when I read this! SOO excited that this could really be it for you!! FX FX FX :dust:

AFM here are SMU hpt (purple) and opk (blue) I *thought* I was potentially 7dpo today, and I noticed so much engorgement that I could barely find my cervix and almost didn't find the os. I *think* I see a shadow of pink on the hpt, and I have seen several women get clearly positive opk's when they are actually already pregnant. Between my temps and these tests, what do y'all think?? Also, I feel like I might be getting a sinus infection and bronchitis (hopefully not) as I usually do around this time of year. I was so hopeful that the vit c would prevent it..

Attachments

• untitled (2).jpg
    untitled (2).jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 20
  • untitled (3).jpg
    untitled (3).jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 19
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 22
Nela, michelle, mytime - so sorry to hear that the :witch: showed up. Hope you are all able to enjoy your holiday's. I'll either be looking for you in a January thread or awaiting your arrival on a pregnancy thread. GL!

Orion - was it dead skin or could it have been dried colostrum? I think it's pretty promising either way, esp since it's highly abnormal for you.

August - that sounds like the cat I'm rehoming; she is always eating cardboard boxes and papers. Hope your baby is ok.

Emilie - any news?

Olive -I've been suffering pretty severe headaches on and off for years, and specifically on for the last several days. One warning, if you don't get your :bfp: be careful with alcohol and headaches as I can promise that even mild consumption can lead to severe headache worsening.

J - OMG OMG OMG!! I literally almost jumped out of my chair to do a happy dance when I read this! SOO excited that this could really be it for you!! FX FX FX :dust:

AFM here are SMU hpt (purple) and opk (blue) I *thought* I was potentially 7dpo today, and I noticed so much engorgement that I could barely find my cervix and almost didn't find the os. I *think* I see a shadow of pink on the hpt, and I have seen several women get clearly positive opk's when they are actually already pregnant. Between my temps and these tests, what do y'all think?? Also, I feel like I might be getting a sinus infection and bronchitis (hopefully not) as I usually do around this time of year. I was so hopeful that the vit c would prevent it..

Im not sure if it was dried colostrum as its all new to me. It did look like dried skin flakes. Af isnt due until the 14th so we shall see. Too soon to bother testing at this point. And who knows maybe i have had it before and i just never saw it until now. Fx that it does turn out to be a good sign.

Emilie - any news?

Querida, do you post your chart somewhere? Wonder why FF isn't giving crosshairs so many dpo. What a bummer! Also, couldn't see the pics too well on my phone but the hpt still looked kinda wet. Any new observations later/when fully dry?

August, maybe it's the furbaby-related sleep disturbances but your temps look promising for an implantation dip! FX for you!

Querida based on that opk i would think you're about to ovulate, especially since there isn't a clear ovulation based on your chart. GL!

Querida FX for you! The HPT shows a line on my end.

AFM still nothing. I had a medical issue come up and the only treatment is something that could be potentially harmful to a fetus. I'm still too early for a BFP and I have no choice but to take the medication. So at this point I'm praying if there is something in there it won't be harmed...

Querida, I would def book a drs appointment just to get a blood test etc done especially since you now have another positive opk. Rather than leaving yourself in limbo and assuming its just a wacky post mirena cycle, you need to find out whats going on. And being that the mirena was already a year expired, you would think it wouldnt be that strong still to cause this much of an issue. But please go get yourself checked out just in case something is going on. The positive opk could also be indicating a pregnancy. If i were in the same situation i would want to find out for sure what is up. Also when did you last get a check up on your cyst? If you havent for a while, i would get an ultrasound done to see if its been shrinking or gone away yet just to make sure its not what is causing all this.

Hey ladies, so I'm a day late for af... I bled for an hour yesterday (so I thought the witch had got me) but still nothing.... I'm very confusedz bfn on test this morning.... Any advice? Xx

Querida I have an almost positive OPK too and I know I'm not ovulating. I don't know how to feel about this cycle at all because I've been having weird symptoms that I had with my son and some that I had with my angel baby. And I feel like I see just the faintest little something on my hpt from this afternoon. But it could just be a shadow or something and I don't want to get my hopes up because my cervix is still pretty soft and partially open so I don't know. But I also do know that it can take some women weeks of being pregnant to notice a change in their cervix so I don't want to give up hope completely yet. And Querida I do feel like I see something on your hpt and that's what my OPK looks like hah. Forgot to mention that on the other thread. :)

Coming out of lurkdom to give my 2 cents re the +opk before AF, I've heard that some women have an lh surge before their period. However, with m/c bfp I was getting blazing +opks a few days before my faint +hpt. Back to lurkdom til I'm finally in the tww with you ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->