December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

I started drinking 100% all natural grapefruit juice (heard it helps with EWCM, would love to know if anyone else drinks it..... it doesn't taste that great but i will get use to it), also my basal thermometer came in today!! two days earlier than it was suppose to! so happy! ready to start temping tomorrow!

Hello ladies, this thread seems so busy if you miss a couple of days. So though i have read everything I can't remember who said what, so I will just say sorry to everyone who is out and fx for those still waiting. As for the test pics, I can't see any positives on my screen, but hope they are clear irl.

Lou sorry to hear about the pcos, but at least a diagnosis is a step to fixing the problem.

Afm, got home late last night from the trip from hell. When you ladies get your bfps that lead to toddlers, I suggest avoiding travel to large, busy, dirty metropolitan areas if you don't spend much time in them. Especially if they require a plane flight longer than a couple of hours. I am so sad that I saw almost none of the sights I wanted to see because I was alone with dd during the day and she wanted to walk everywhere and get into everything so we spent most of the daytime in our tiny hotel room with almost no toys. And in the evenings I was forced to tag along with my husband's coworkers, as they disagreed over everything except making us eat awful food. I was hoping for a fun and romantic trip to NYC, but instead I got a sick husband and toddler and almost no sleep. At least I got to bd once so hopefully we timed it well enough to make this bad trip into a positive. 4dpo, let's see what this cycle brings.

Ok so I tried to hold out. And couldn't. 2days late for af. Witch hasn't showed up but the stork did! Faint positive! Will test again in the morning and hope for darker! Thank you all for the support! Xx

ok so i tried to hold out. And couldn't. 2days late for af. Witch hasn't showed up but the stork did! Faint positive! Will test again in the morning and hope for darker! Thank you all for the support! Xx

oh my gosh that is fantastic news!!!!

Im doing alright, sitting with my sister at the moment who is dealing with morning sickness yet starving lol... im PMSing and sitting with jalapeno kettle chips, cookies and pecan spinwheels (the only time i crave junk food is when AF shows). Im on cd4 now, fertility window hits hopefully on the 11th then ovulate on the 16th HOPEFULLY. any advice on anything that you may of did different this round? I started drinking 100% grapefruit juice, just got my thermometer so i wills tart temping. We have been bding every other day so far this month and i figure the time ovulation gets here we will day before, day of and 2 days after. FX

Despite my clear ovary scan I was diagnosed with PCOS yesterday as a result of blood tests. I've barely stopped crying yet. Literally feels like the end of the world alongside my anovulatory cycle. Feel like I'll never be a mum :(

I have pcos and endometriosis. I ovulate about every 50 days. It does make it harder but it is possible to get pregnant. Most of the women in my family have pcos and on average have 2 kids. I am the only one that has endometriosis too. Just don't give up. I am here for you if you have questions or need to talk.

Onetube - SOO HAPPY FOR YOU!! CONGRATS!!! :yippee: :happydance:

I only started temping just at the end of last cycle...but I looked back at it and the temperatures were higher than my current temperatures. Just before AF last cycle the temps were between 36.6 and 36.9. This cycle they haven't gone above. 36.4 and are averaging at 36.2. Is there a chance I ovulated last cycle and so had higher temps towards the end?

Please look at my charts and tell me what you think. I need some hope to keep me sane :(

Congrats Onetube!!!

Emilie- Have you considered having surgery to help with the endometriosis? I have heard loads of success bfp stories after having surgery for it! :)

Congrats onetube! :flower:

Nurse, Im trying grapefruit juice for the first time as well. Not sure if it has made any difference yet but Ive also skipped a few days since I really dont care for the taste :sick: Hopefully it helps as I dont get any ewcm these days.

Que did you test again?! :test:

Im doing alright, sitting with my sister at the moment who is dealing with morning sickness yet starving lol... im PMSing and sitting with jalapeno kettle chips, cookies and pecan spinwheels (the only time i crave junk food is when AF shows). Im on cd4 now, fertility window hits hopefully on the 11th then ovulate on the 16th HOPEFULLY. any advice on anything that you may of did different this round? I started drinking 100% grapefruit juice, just got my thermometer so i wills tart temping. We have been bding every other day so far this month and i figure the time ovulation gets here we will day before, day of and 2 days after. FX

Aww, well honestly. We dtd on ovulation and till about 5 days after which we don't usually do. But I'm guessing that's y I got implantatuon bleeding on the day af was due. So maybe it took the egg a little longer than usual, I'm not 100percent sure but I'd say it was that, I'll be here babes x lots of positive thoughts! X

Thanks everyone! So happy. Will be keeping up to date with u all. So dont worry I'm not going anywhere xx

Hmm. Its really getting hard to not start thinking that possibly things did work out this month. This morning i feel really off, slightly light headed and slightly crampy. Tmi but going #2 has been taking longer. Hoping it either means a bfp soon or a heavier/longer af...preferably the bfp but i will be happy with a longer stay from the witch.

Aww, well honestly. We dtd on ovulation and till about 5 days after which we don't usually do. But I'm guessing that's y I got implantatuon bleeding on the day af was due. So maybe it took the egg a little longer than usual, I'm not 100percent sure but I'd say it was that, I'll be here babes x lots of positive thoughts! X

That's interesting you say you dtd til 5 days after ov and dont usually do that. I happened to notice recently that we bd a lot leading up to my +opk but usually only bd the day it turns + then the day after and stop. So this cycle we are just bding every few days til it turns + and then we will bd <5 days after. Maybe we have a longer surge or something. My opks tend to stay + for 3-5 days.

Ambiguous, completely feel like a hypochondriac when I check box after box on FF! :haha:

Have you ever tried peppermint oil for your migraines? I've quit taking my preventative and mostly "stopper" (for lack of better word right now lol) since TTC, and have started looking into natural remedies. The peppermint oil seems to help by dabbing some on temples as well as putting some on a tissue to inhale. Best aids if/when I'm able to lay down, though. Not perfect, but better than absolutely nothing.

Emilie, very sorry you're out. Hope you get your BFP early in the new year! :hugs:

Onetubeleft, congrats! Fx for a healthy 9 months!

AFM, 11dpo. Amazingly kept myself away from those evil tests this month so far! I did tell DH a couple of days ago to hide them, he just laughed at me. Think I just might test tomorrow! :thumbup:

That's interesting you say you dtd til 5 days after ov and dont usually do that. I happened to notice recently that we bd a lot leading up to my +opk but usually only bd the day it turns + then the day after and stop. So this cycle we are just bding every few days til it turns + and then we will bd <5 days after. Maybe we have a longer surge or something. My opks tend to stay + for 3-5 days.

So excited to find out if it works! Xxx

ok so i tried to hold out. And couldn't. 2days late for af. Witch hasn't showed up but the stork did! Faint positive! Will test again in the morning and hope for darker! Thank you all for the support! Xx

oh my gosh that is fantastic news!!!!

I know I'm absolutely buzzing! How are you sweet? X

Congrats onetube! :flower:

Nurse, Im trying grapefruit juice for the first time as well. Not sure if it has made any difference yet but Ive also skipped a few days since I really dont care for the taste :sick: Hopefully it helps as I dont get any ewcm these days.

Que did you test again?! :test:

Yes, the taste is a bit meh, but im starting to get use to it. Hopefully it helps! When do you test?? I test on the 30th.

Hmmm maybe thats what we will do, bd every other day then the day before, during and a few days after O... maybe that will help. I doubt he will have an issue with that! FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->