December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Thanks everyone for your advice. Even though I see answers all across the board, it's calming to know so many people are here for me and willing to try and help me figure things out. If on Monday I have no clear answer (aka: high temps w/ no O, bfp, or drop for af) then I'll call the ob for a checkup. I'm kinda hoping I'll be calling him anyways, for a prenatal check, you know?

Macy, I've heard that too but I was doing them last month too and they were not near as dark as the ones I've gotten the last few days. The one from yesterday was positive, and the one from today was positive while wet but then dried a little lighter. So I know for sure from the last few cycles that I do not get a surge before my period. :)

Haven't been on all day, hope everyone is doing well.. sorry for all the BFNs and FX for BFPs next cycle or for the people who haven't tested yet

Onetubeleft, possible late implantation?!?!?! Please keep us updated.
Querida, I hope you figure it out :( please keep us updated also, how are you feeling at the moment?!

Thank you to all the kind words about the issue with my neighbor. Havent seen her today, THANK GOODNESSS.

Tested this morning with wandfo and it was bfn.
Tested evening with dollar tree tests and I think I am just holding onto nothing :/
what do you ladies think?
https://rs44.pbsrc.com/albums/f11/baghramm/Mobile%20Uploads/819_zps85672013.jpeg~320x480?t=1417831845https://rs44.pbsrc.com/albums/f11/baghramm/Mobile%20Uploads/20141205_180135_zps20abf264.jpg~320x480?t=1417831802

LOOK AT THIS!! IRL there is a clear faint line and it looks pink to me!! This test was done about an hour ago and I just went to look for it. My friend sees the line too!!! It doesn't show on the pic as well as IRL so I did what I could to help you see it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get darker in the AM!!!!

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 25
Quarida- I can see it a little! :)
Maybe it will be darker by tomorrow???

LOOK AT THIS!! IRL there is a clear faint line and it looks pink to me!! This test was done about an hour ago and I just went to look for it. My friend sees the line too!!! It doesn't show on the pic as well as IRL so I did what I could to help you see it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get darker in the AM!!!!

How long after you took the test did you take the pic?

BABTTC: Im not seeing anything :(

Querida: FX to you!!, I am seeing a faint faint faint line!

Orion - about an hour after. I saw it right away, but wanted to give it time to fully dry before I believed it bc these tests usually dry without a hint of a second line, and this is from the same batch as those which dried neg.

Nurseginger- It is super faint and hard to see. I am thinking it is just a shadow of where the line is supposed to be :(

Quarida- Babydust!! I hope you see a darker line tomorrow!

I, unfortunately, was let down.
I'd bd'd from 10/25-11/5 in hopes of a rainbow, didn't go as planned.
I was due for af on 11/22 with a no show of her, tested for the heck of it on 11/16 with a :bfn: :cry:
Tested a few days later, :bfn:
I tested Wed, 11/26 in hopes of a :bfp: , nope still a :bfn: was def hoping to be able to share my pregnancy by Christmas.
Was out Nov, let's hope for January! <3

Not to mention, I think I ovulated later than I thought.
So, I wasn't sure if I'd even ovulated the month of October/November.
I had a period 10/9-10/15, then after bd'ing for the first time in 6 months, I had a period from 10/25-10/30, just thought it was from not having any sex in 6 months, and it was. af showed her ugly face on 12/1 :cry:
So disappointed.

Tomorrow I will be 10dpo. I'm debating taking a test. I'm afraid I'm going to regret it but I just want to know asap. I've had a terrible migraine all day and I won't take my medicine unless i know I'm not pregnant. My boobs are so sore it is painful to touch them. A few nights ago they hurt so badly while I was sleeping, I dreamt that I was so engorged that I was spraying. It was a very strange dream but I'm hoping it is a good sign!

Also, does anyone else feel like a total hypochondriac checking so many boxes on FF.

So AF started today. I am out till January. I will still be here for you guys.

So now even stranger symptoms r here and maybe AF, don't know yet.... I woke up from a strange dream that my sister had a baby!!! (Kinda made me sad because both of my sisters r fixed, little do they know how much I've been trying my best to have a baby) I had tingling bb's this am really bad when I woke up, so I tested. BFN :( So a few hrs later my heartburn started up and all I had was a bowl of cereal and a banana. Then I've been having milky discharge like crazy which isn't normal because I usually am pretty dry before AF. So I went to use the bathroom once more before going to bed and I see a very very slight pink discharge that was almost watery/clear pink instead of looking a creamy/ milky pink compared to the discharge I've been having. And I'm not due for another 5 days!!! I don't get this baby making stuff. I feel so depressed and stressed out right now. 2 yrs, 4 months and NOTHING. I have the most intense symptoms but I guess it's just PMS. *tears* Good Luck Ladies. Wish everyone the best.

Emilie and Angel, I'm so sorry. Hope you get your New Years baby! :hugs:

Wmelon, what makes you think it's AF if you're still 5 days away? Everything you said sounds promising to me. I would wait it out a bit longer before you assume it's negative. Best of luck! :dust:

AFM: My BBT seems to be going crazy. I took a test this morning :bfn:. Boo! My head is still splitting but I don't know what else to do. I'm currently in a hot bath with my head covered in ice packs, drinking a coke, and I just took two Tylenol. I may look for my pasTENSE after this and try that.

Despite my clear ovary scan I was diagnosed with PCOS yesterday as a result of blood tests. I've barely stopped crying yet. Literally feels like the end of the world alongside my anovulatory cycle. Feel like I'll never be a mum :(

Angel - I'm so sorry to hear about your struggles. I hope things get better for you soon.

AHope - ME ME I DO I DO!! lol couple od desperate crazy hypo's here! I understand that. I started testing yest at what *may* have been 7dpo. As to the headaches, are you drinking enough water? Try guzzling down a bottle or two and it may help immediately (may just make you full, but hey, it's worth a shot.)

Wmelon - I also think those are promising symptoms. Head up hun. there's hope yet. Animo.

Emilie - aww hun! :cry: It sucks! FX next cycle..

Lou - I don't even know how to tell you how sorry I am. I'm sending lots of long distance :hugs: your way. Just remember, now you know what's wrong and can work on fixing/controlling it.

AFM yest faint line in the pm was followed by another almost positive opk today and a very faint pink shadow on the hpt in the am. I couldn't get a good pic that showed what I can still see IRL. I took another with SMU and got another pinkish shadow that still won't show in the pic. Yesterday's line was stronger, I think bc I was a bit dehydrated. But I drank two water bottle right before bed and only had a three hour hold between FMU and SMU. I will try again in the pm if I'm urged to do so, otherwise I'll wait till tomorrow.

Emilie- Sorry to hear about af :hugs: but at least you can enjoy the holidays ;) Relax and have fun! See where that gets ya!

Ambiguous- Hopefully that bfn turns into a bfp soon!

LouOscar- Having PCOS isn't that bad. It does suck especially when it is as out of control as I have it x( but TONS of women conceive who have it! It i actually an endocrine disorder and ovarian cysts and just a symptom of it.. I don't have any cysts and have it as well. I was anovulatory as well so my doctor put me on Clomid (along side with my metformin that i had already been taking.) it made me ovulate but hubby wasn't feeling up to bd that day and made a good attempt but just couldn't finish :/ We had dtd the day before and the day after but I am starting to think that it didn't catch and we missed it.
Anyways, if you need some advice on this I would be happy to help :) :hugs: You will conceive! You just need an extra hand!
Oh! And Clomid isn't as expensive in the generic form. Works equally as well and is like 1/3rd of the price!

Quarida- Hope you get that bfp soon!!

wmelon- I would think that you should see a bfp any day now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"