December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Nurse, my AF is due on the 20th. Im not testing early this month so if she doesnt show I'll test. Ive also been taking b6 to increase progesterone/luteal phase but I just started this month so I doubt it will change much yet. :flower:

Ok so I tried to hold out. And couldn't. 2days late for af. Witch hasn't showed up but the stork did! Faint positive! Will test again in the morning and hope for darker! Thank you all for the support! Xx

Congrats!! That is so amazing!

I have a thing of B6 i plan on starting next cycle if i do not get my BFP. My sister just looked over at me and said "i wish you were doing this with me" i said "huh? doing what?" she goes "being pregnant... that would be effing awesome"... i just smirked and said "yeah that would be cool." she doesn't know im TTC, so it was hard. FX THE 30TH IS MY BFP!

Edit: also forgot to mention ive been taking Prenatal Vitamins for about a month or so, which has B6 in it. So hopefully that will be enough.

Aww, I can imagine that would be a difficult situation. We havent told anyone we're trying. Kind of glad I didnt since I wasnt expecting it to take so long! FX for your bfp on the 30th xx

Eta: I also take a prenatal with (15mg) b6 in it. The only b6s I could find were 100mg but I read it can cause nerve damage if you take too much so I cut the pill in half. I also am taking an additional 500mg of vit C as that is supposed to help with progesterone/lp as well. Cant remember how much vit V is in my prenatal, but it isnt a lot and the daily allowance is crazy high like 2000mg or something anyway..

Just a quick check in for me. Positive OPK today and tons of EWCM! Getting lots of the BD in! X

Congrats Onetube!!!

Emilie- Have you considered having surgery to help with the endometriosis? I have heard loads of success bfp stories after having surgery for it! :)

I did already back in april. They also removed the cyst on my ovary too.

Sweet! Now it is just a waiting game for that bfp!

Ambiguous, completely feel like a hypochondriac when I check box after box on FF! :haha:

Have you ever tried peppermint oil for your migraines? I've quit taking my preventative and mostly "stopper" (for lack of better word right now lol) since TTC, and have started looking into natural remedies. The peppermint oil seems to help by dabbing some on temples as well as putting some on a tissue to inhale. Best aids if/when I'm able to lay down, though. Not perfect, but better than absolutely nothing.

Emilie, very sorry you're out. Hope you get your BFP early in the new year! :hugs:

Onetubeleft, congrats! Fx for a healthy 9 months!

AFM, 11dpo. Amazingly kept myself away from those evil tests this month so far! I did tell DH a couple of days ago to hide them, he just laughed at me. Think I just might test tomorrow! :thumbup:

Thanks! Actually I believe that's the main ingredient in pasTENSE. It's a wonderful product!!! FX if you test tomorrow. I found them on Amazon for 30 cents per test so I may be testing again soon. :)

Does anyone think I should test again tonight? I'm running out of 10miu tests and the rest are 25miu. I feel like I'm dehydrated, which is bad, but it could mean a sooner clear positive as urine will be more concentrated.. I'm gonna go wrap gifts, but I may test right before bed as I don't plan on drinking anything else today except what I need to take my prenatals and vitamins.. I'll be checking back in if I do test again tonight, otherwise it will be morning.

Que, I'll say it again :test: lol

Eta: Or not if you don't wanna :haha: Im not testing early anymore so I have to live vicariously through the ladies on here.

Querida I'd wait if you think you're dehydrated. Trust me, I did that this week with OPKs and I just felt absolutely awful! It really wasn't worth it at all. :nope: As dreadfully hard as the wait is I'd drink lots today and then test in the morning.

Onetube, what great news! Keep us posted.

Querida, I know I never can wait if I think I see something, but then it always turns out my morning tests are better. I will admit to occasionally keeping a cup by the potty and collecting some urine whenever I go. If it's fairly clear I dump it but if it seems more concentrated then I test :-D Either way, let us know!

AFM, still twiddling thumbs. I think I might be coming down with a cold (boo!) but haven't really gotten sick since I started all my TTC vitamins so maybe it's a good thing? Perhaps a little bean is in there suppressing my immune system. Also having lots of thick, milky CM and throbbing breasts yesterday. But as usual those could easily be progesterone side effects. Still have until at least Tuesday to test. Should wait even longer...

First day of temping starts tomorrow. Let's hope this goes well :)))

I so want to be excited about this cycle because I have that gut feeling that I am pregnant and there has been just a little something on all my tests yesterday and today but I find myself not being able to get excited because the last time that I had this gut feeling was my miscarriage and I'm terrified it will happen again if I am pregnant. I know I'm only 8 DPO and there is still time but I just feel discouraged. :(

So here you go ladies, I can't attach more than one photo for whatever reason so there will be quite a few posts. :( number 1. Unedited, just the brightness taken down because my bathroom is really bright. Can you see it? It was taken within the 10 minute time frame.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 24
Number 2, weird thermal one, I was having fun.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 16
Number 3, inverted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 17
Number 4. Different angle inverted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 8
Number 5. These are tests from earlier, the really dried one is from yesterday and the other one is from this morning, taken like an hour after it was done. My pee was fairly diluted this morning as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 17
Number 6. Last one, same one, just inverted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe