December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Jandj I see a faint pink line in the first pic!

I see something in the first 3! :dance: I hope the line continues to get darker for you! FX!

I can definitely see it in real life and it's definitely pink. I'm only 8 DPO so I wasn't really expecting to see anything for another couple days. I'll be testing tomorrow morning if my pee isn't too dilute, or in the afternoon after at least a 5 hour hold if it is. I really hope it gets darker. My nipples are super sensitive and I'm exhausted and crampy on and off. Plus I'm cold all the time, which I'm like never cold and neither my son nor my husband thinks the house is cold. I also feel like I could eat all the time and have been having headaches and neck aches. The one that really makes me think that my feeling could be correct is the blue veins in my breasts being noticeable again. I'm not sure, but I really hope this is it.

hi ladies sorry i was AWOL was dealing with crazy symptoms. congrats to all those that have gotten their BFP. And FX to the rest of us i have a good feeling for this month. i have been inspired.:dust:

I am looking forward to seeing some darker lines today jandj and Querida.

I had a dream I poas and it was positive so I peed on four more and uploaded a pic for you ladies lol. 12dpo, naturally I had to test..bfn. Hopefully tomorrow is my day! Off to shop!

Where are you with your test Que?! Ive been in this tww with you sooo long, I need answers! :winkwink: lol

Well ladies I got a BFP this morning. The doc that prescribed me my medication told me to not take it and to see my OB so that's what I'll do.

Here it is:
https://i57.tinypic.com/2430t4n.jpg

I had a dream I told my deceased grandma I was pregnant and thought I should take one when I got up. Showed DH and he's pretty excited.

Congrats MrsHudson! That is so exciting. I love these somewhat prophetic dreams.

Congrats!!! that is so wonderful!! So happy to see this! wishing you a very healthy and happy pregnancy/baby. woooohooooo

Hi ladies,

I am 2dpo so will be testing from the 13th (8dpo)! Hoping everyone gets a :bfp: for christmas! x

I know I'm only 11dpo but I got my second :bfn: today and I'm quickly losing steam. I don't know if I'll continue after this. I'm feeling pretty hurt. :cry: :xmas11:

I took one this morning with really diluted and the line was still there. :) hoping to get some first response tests when I'm out and about.

I have one frer and one clear blue digital left (saving clear blue till i see a faint line on a frer), i do not want to go buy any because i would be afraid i would test to early and get another bfn :( hate seeing that.... i have awhile before i can test, but just thinking about the possibility makes me sad. FX, prayers and positive vibes for everyone!

Congrats to all the ladies with BFPs! Hope there are more to go around! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->