December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

okay so this is my positive. it has got darker today but not by much... will ring docs in the morning for an early dating scan... (as i only have one tube they like to check its in the right place save me losing the other one) i havent had any morning sickness or symptoms... so im now feeling worried. xxx

top one is yesterday evening. bottom is today.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 21
Congrats, MrsH!

JandJ, fingers are crossed your tests get darker!

Onetube, good luck hon! Fx your bundle is right where it's supposed to be! :hugs:

Congrats to anyone I missed, too! This thread moves quickly!

I tested today, 12dpo. I honestly feel like I might be dreaming but I know it's there! Clear as day there. I still had to explain to DH. Even with the package instructions he had no idea what he was looking at :haha:. To make it even more memorable, one of our dogs came in and wagged the pee cup right off the tub ledge with his tail...pee...everywhere. :rofl: That has to be a good sign of things to come, right!? :xmas13:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 7
okay so this is my positive. it has got darker today but not by much... will ring docs in the morning for an early dating scan... (as i only have one tube they like to check its in the right place save me losing the other one) i havent had any morning sickness or symptoms... so im now feeling worried. xxx

top one is yesterday evening. bottom is today.

Hopefully nothing is wrong! I know a few people who had zero symptoms during their TWW or 2-3 weeks after their BFP, FX for you :) i am happy you go your BFP, MERRY FREAKING CHRISTMAS!! :happydance:

I'm new here and I'm waiting to test on Tuesday . Man Am I scared I already got a BFN 10dpo. That's because I was cramping 9DPO. I dont know bout you guys but I'm on a need to know basis. I'm 30 something higher than 5... LOL. Well anyways here's with has been happening:
3DPO- nothing
4DPO-boob pain and:growlmad:
5DPO-heavey boobs and pain too and :growlmad:
6DPO- sick, tired and sensitive as heck everyone hurted my feelings:cry:
7DPO- Boob pain seems to be there but not as bad and :dohh:forgetful
8DPO-I needed a hug.
9DPO-While washing the dishes I get this awful AF pain like: go and get a maxi- she's arrived... lol lay out the carpet!! But nothing- just cream (sorry). i test and BFN
10DPO- By now boob pain has left only nipple tenderness. still kinda cramping
11DPO-temp 97.7 idk if that's too low plus i'm sensitive:cry:
and now here I am 12dpo... bbt still up though 97.8 cramping and in need of a hug. I'm gonna test on the 10th hoping AF doesnt show.

:dust: to you guys!

Thank you all! DH and I are still in a bit of shock. the things I do feel could be part of my other issue so I don't know. I have the hiccups really bad and my stomach is being very picky. I also have cramping and allergies.

I really hope you ladies see some more BFPs and if you don't please don't loose hope.

J - I am literally jumping in my seat, so excited for you!! I wanna see a test ASAP tomorrow!!

MrsHudson - CONGRATS!! H&H 9 months!

Macy - I tested this am but the urine was really diluted due to waking up a couple times to pee bc I couldn't hold it. I *thought* I might see something, but it dried clear and was my last 10miu test, so I won't test again till Tues and only if my temps stay high and rise. I am gonna call my ob though, JIC and hopefully get bloods done.

Mrsg and onetube congrats on those bfps. Very exciting developments!

Congrats to all the fabulous bfp's! So wonderful.
We were away all weekend and I continued having my hours of naucious ness every afternoon. I'm also having insane lower back pain. AF is due tomorrow and I think she's coming in like a run away train. I'm so bummed. I hope nothing's wrong with my system post mc and next month will work out better.m

Querida, no need to wait until tomorrow. This just happened ladies!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 29
And for those of you who can't see it, there's this one too. Both lines were there within the 5 minute mark and even hubby saw them. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 13
I love seeing all the BFPs, especially around the holidays!!!! FX for all of those who got BFNs to get there BFPs soon! I am so praying i ring in the new years with amazing news <3 :)

I'm hoping I can join you ladies, and add to the BFPs. We are under going our first ivf cycle, egg collection tomorrow, and if all goes well, we will b in the TWW with testing towards tv end of the month. :) I'll confirm in a week or so if it all goes well so you can add me then.

Looking forward to a TWW! Haven't had one in awhile!

Thank you everyone for the congrats! We are so beyond thrilled. I'm choosing to take it as a very good sign that I got such strong lines so early. Fingers crossed that this bean is a sticky one and we will get our rainbow!

So excited for all the bfps. Hoping for more holiday magic for everyone still waiting!

Afm, had a big temp increase this morning. Highest temp ever! But as I mentioned yesterday, I think I could be coming down with a cold. Anyone have experience temping with a fever? Thankfully haven't had to deal with this problem before (this is my tenth month temping). Guess there's probably no way to tell a fever from a baby-related temp spike. Sigh. Guess we will just see what happens the next few days. FX it's a good thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->