December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

So excited for all the bfps. Hoping for more holiday magic for everyone still waiting!

Afm, had a big temp increase this morning. Highest temp ever! But as I mentioned yesterday, I think I could be coming down with a cold. Anyone have experience temping with a fever? Thankfully haven't had to deal with this problem before (this is my tenth month temping). Guess there's probably no way to tell a fever from a baby-related temp spike. Sigh. Guess we will just see what happens the next few days. FX it's a good thing!

I was up all night throwing up early in this cycle and had a spike from it. It wasn't quite a fever but it was a massive spike. I hope you feel better and FX you get your baby spike!

Thanks, ambiguous! Of course this spike had to happen right around expected implantation. Ugh! But I will just assume it was a slight fever unless I see a definite trend.

J - I couldn't be more happy for you! You so deserve it! I'm keeping everything (except my legs) crossed in hopes that you have your sticky bean and an H&H 9 months. Hopefully I'll be joining you soon!

Yeah definitely don't cross those legs lol. I hope that you get answers soon. Did you test today?

Congrats to all the new bfps

Afm nothing much at this point. Felt better today and not really crampy. I think what made me feel the most better was a surprise bd from hubby last night lol. Even though i was half asleep hahaha. Im hoping to join in on the bfps for the holidays but im not holding my breath. The other day i literally had to pull myself away from grabbing a test due to feeling moody etc yesterday. Too many bfns have me not want to see more.

Well ladies I got a BFP this morning. The doc that prescribed me my medication told me to not take it and to
see my OB so that's what I'll do.
Here it is:
https://i57.tinypic.com/2430t4n.jpg

I had a dream I told my deceased grandma I was pregnant and thought I should take one when I got up. Showed DH and he's pretty excited.

okay so this is my positive. it has got darker today but not by much... will ring docs in the morning for an early dating scan... (as i only have one tube they like to check its in the right place save me losing the other one) i havent had any morning sickness or symptoms... so im now feeling worried. xxx

top one is yesterday evening. bottom is today.

Congrats, MrsH!

JandJ, fingers are crossed your tests get darker!

Onetube, good luck hon! Fx your bundle is right where it's supposed to be! :hugs:

Congrats to anyone I missed, too! This thread moves quickly!

I tested today, 12dpo. I honestly feel like I might be dreaming but I know it's there! Clear as day there. I still had to explain to DH. Even with the package instructions he had no idea what he was looking at :haha:. To make it even more memorable, one of our dogs came in and wagged the pee cup right off the tub ledge with his tail...pee...everywhere. :rofl: That has to be a good sign of things to come, right!? :xmas13:

Querida, no need to wait until tomorrow. This just happened ladies!

CONGRATS LADIES ON YOUR BFP's!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

So, you can add me to the BFP list too! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
12 dpo, AF due tomorrow. 1st pic is at the 2 minute mark, 2nd is at 3 minutes.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 7
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 11
Oh my goodness, so many BFPs! :dance: Congratulations, ladies! This is so exciting! <3

Oh wow, all these bfps, this must be a lucky thread. Congrats ladies :yipee:

Congrats smiling!

Deductive your temp spike isn't showing a fever, since it is still in the normal temp range so I would consider this to be a good sign. Fx it is a symptom of implantation and hope you feel better soon.

J - yeah but my pee was diluted bc I drank coffee before bed and my hold was only 3 hours because I kept waking up to pee. lol. It was my last 10miu test so I'm gonna give it a couple more days and see what happens with my temps. I might call the doc tomorrow to see if he will do any tests.. BF thinks I haven't been testing and won't until Friday. lol

Haha that's okay my husband is mad at me because I said that I wouldn't take my clear blue digital for a couple days and I broke and took it and it was negative haha.

Well ladies I got a BFP this morning. The doc that prescribed me my medication told me to not take it and to see my OB so that's what I'll do.

Here it is:
https://i57.tinypic.com/2430t4n.jpg

I had a dream I told my deceased grandma I was pregnant and thought I should take one when I got up. Showed DH and he's pretty excited.

Yay! Congrats!

Congrats ladies on all the BFP, lucky thread!

I'm 11 DPO and I had promised myself that I would hold off from testing but ended up caving yesterday and today (once I start I can't stop)! I had BFN on both and I'm feeling pretty down. I really just want this to be our cycle. I had all these dreams of telling my parents on Christmas :( I'm trying not to get down about it. Last night we went to a Christmas party and four of my friends are pregnant and a few others had brand new little ones and it was hard to not feel envious!
Sorry for venting. I'm trying to stay positive.

I'm 11 DPO and I had promised myself that I would hold off from testing but ended up caving yesterday and today (once I start I can't stop)! I had BFN on both and I'm feeling pretty down. I really just want this to be our cycle. I had all these dreams of telling my parents on Christmas :( I'm trying not to get down about it. Last night we went to a Christmas party and four of my friends are pregnant and a few others had brand new little ones and it was hard to not feel envious!

I'm 11dpo with two BFNs also. You're welcome to join my pity party. FX you get your Christmas baby! Stay strong! According to FF only about 50% of pregnant women get a positive at this stage. I'm trying not to lose hope.

I'm 11dpo with two BFNs also. You're welcome to join my pity party. FX you get your Christmas baby! Stay strong! According to FF only about 50% of pregnant women get a positive at this stage. I'm trying not to lose hope.

Thank you! I'm definitely not giving up but I do have slight cramps like AF is thinking about making an appearance. Nice to be in the same boat with someone. My fingers and toes are crossed for you!

Question about HPT's, the ones I am using right now are WH Accu test strips. I just looked and they are 25mlu. What do you ladies test with? - Especially you ladies getting BFPs at 8DPO! :) The past few cycles I was buying FRERs but that got expensive! So last cycle I bought a bunch of these on amazon. Really, I should just be patient and wait till AF is late!

wanted to pop in and say HUGE CONGRATS to the ladies who have gotten there :bfp: :happydance:

Question about HPT's, the ones I am using right now are WH Accu test strips. I just looked and they are 25mlu. What do you ladies test with? - Especially you ladies getting BFPs at 8DPO! :) The past few cycles I was buying FRERs but that got expensive! So last cycle I bought a bunch of these on amazon. Really, I should just be patient and wait till AF is late!
Last 2 cycles I just used the New Choice brands which are from Dollar Tree that I believe are 25mlu. This time around I've got Wondfo which is also 25mlu. I plan on doing the Wondfo tests first, and if I get BFPs on those I've got two FRERs ready to go. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->