December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Hey Guys! I wanted some December Testing Buddies. So just let me Know what days you're testing and I will get you added. Here's to hoping for lots of BFP's by Christmas and the new year.

:bfp:
· Greats
· Tankel
· Wannabemum23
· Poppiebug
· Ellahopesky
· Loulabear22
· MrsHudson
· JandJPlus1
· Smiley4442
· MrsG09
· Onetubeleft

December 1st
· Stiletto_mom
· Wifey1013
· Hiphophooray

December 2nd
· Peachcheeks

December 3rd
· Ahughes
· Wmelon77

December 4th
· Bundle4me
· MJsBabyShaw

December 5th
· Mytimewillcum
· Mommasboys2
· Crazycatlady5

December 6th
· Loeylo
· Gillian.s
· Aw1990

December 7th
· BABTTC123

December 8th
· Sass827

December 9th
· Aidensmommy1
· Baby.Love12
· YikesBaby
· AugustBride6
· Deductivemom

December 10th
· OliveLuv
· Ambiguoushope
· Patientlyw8n

December 12th
· LouOscar01

December 13th
· Ttcjune2011
· Waterbaby33
· Xprincessx

December 14th
· Eclaire

December 15th
· Hopeful_ttc
· LavenderLove

December 16th
· Annaroy
· Abydix

December 17th
· Ckelly79
· Maltesemom

December 20th
· NoRi2014
· Tink1o5
· Blondie_x
· Macydarling
· EmilieBrianne
· 55comet555

December 21st
· 1nceUponATime
· Lashadi2shi
· Crystlmcd
· Lanfear333

December 22nd
· Loobs
· SweetPea3200
· Dove830

December 24th
· BabyFeva

December 25th
· Orglethorp
· Drjo718
· Nmpjcp2015
· Krissy85
· Dreamer2015

December 30th
· Rscha
· NurseGinger

December 31st
· MichelleBelle

TBA
· Mamawolf
· Teeny weeny
· Nela
· Sppmom
· Lirpa11

Okay is everyone in the right spot?

Congratulations on all the BFP's I am so happy for you guys. I hope the rest of us get ours soon.

@ OliveLuv, and AmbiguousHope, I know it is hard to stay positive but you are not out till the witch shows her ugly face.

@ Lirpa11, I put you down TBA until you have a date.

Afm af just ended so let the bding begin lol. I really want my bfp soon.

Congrats to all with BFP's!! Good luck to the rest of us.

Mrs g, onetube and j&j congratulations!! So exciting to see all these BFP's!!

H&H 9 months ladies!

I am still only on CD8..... But hoping this thread is lucky!! Xx

Pretty sure I am 1dpo today - had lots of ewcm yesterday and today it is creamy, still stretchy.
My stomach is totally bloated and uncomfortable. I had some stretchy cm from last Wednesday but it massively increased every day up to yesterday. Had sex three times since Wednesday, so I am hopeful that we timed it right but we did miss yesterday as we were out all day.

Looking to test on the 16th/17th!

Congrats again to the bfps! :flower:

AFM, got my +opk yesterday on cd 15 which is a day earlier than usual so I'll take it :)

I've not been on the forum for a few days, and just managed to catch up! This has been a busy thread ;)

Congrats to all who got their bfps! This is turning out to be a lucky thread! Sorry to those whose af arrived, I have my fingers crossed for you for next cycle!

AFM, I'm sure I'm 3dpo today. I do have an obvious temp rise since ovulation, but it isn't as high as previous cycles. Not sure whether this is a good sign that it's different, or if it's a bad sign. I guess I'll just see what happens. I did take evening primrose oil this cycle from af up until ovulation which may have something to do with my temp being lower than usual. Also, I ovulated cd12 this cycle, but I usually ovulate cd14. Perhaps this is also due to the evening primrose oil.

Congratulations to all of the weekend :bfp:'s!! How exiting!!

afm...Tested this morning at 13 DPO...BFN. Definitely feeling a little discouraged this morning. I have an appt with my ob this afternoon. Hopefully she will have some words of wisdom :shrug:

I feel everyday i log on a new BFP appears! such awesome news. congrats to everyone so far! FX and prayers/positive vibes to the ones still trying. :) we got this!! lets make this round OUR round and get those BFPs in!! xoxo

Hi ladies I hope everyone is having a good day and hopefully we get more bfps today.

Afm, 6dpo and not much to report. Big temp dip this morning and I have had very few cramps/twinges and occasionally my breasts feel a little painful. But to be fair my breasts felt this way before ovulation so I don't think it counts as a symptom. Not sure why, but I am not feeling very confident this month.

I know we have some early testers on here that are getting a negative and getting discouraged and wanted to share with you that Thursday at 9 dpo I got a very clear negative! Then Sunday at 12 dpo I got a super strong positive line. So don't get discouraged til the witch shows!

Congrats MrsHudson, JandJ, Smiley and any of the other :bfp:s I missed!! Wow! I have never seen this thread be so successful I couldn't even keep up with BFPs! H&H 9 months to all of you :crib: And FXed that the rest of us can keep the trend going!!

Smiley - Super extra big :hugs: and congrats since we've been BnB buds for so long. What an awesome christmas present :xmas12:

AFM - :shrug: looks like it's officially endometriosis. My cyst no longer "looks like" any other kind of cyst, and I'm starting to get some other discomforts that are probably other adhesion :xmas11:. But, good news is I'm still on track for this month even though I went off the Femara early. I'll still get the HCG trigger and progesterone, so maybe not all hope is lost for this month yet .... And no matter what it's better than cancer, which I'm glad finally seems to be off the table

I was going to test next Thursday the 19th. But already on CD18 I have spotting. Well, it's a bit more than that today so I'm out. I will still have my day21 bloods but I already know the answer. :-( xx

I'm going to be testing on New Years Eve.

Me and husband are currently in the WTTC category however we didnt realise that unprotected sex the week before implant removal is a no no! So I'll be testing 5 weeks after implant removal making it the 31st December. It might be an oops moment but it will be a very happy one!

3dpo and still having watery cm but it is now a milky colour...still watery consistency though...thought I should have dried up by now?

Onetube if you haven't started bleeding and cramping you are probably fine. The test might just be defective. Take a test of a different brand if you can and avoid blue dye tests. Did you call you Dr for blood work and an early scan?

I need a moment to vent. I was at a playdate this morning and one of the moms who wasn't sure if she wanted a second child told us that she is pregnant with an oops baby. She seemed scared and in denial, but her husband is thrilled. She wanted to know if we were serious about having another kid mostly because I don't think she wants to go through this alone. So I told her we were actively trying and that I had recently had a chemical. I could tell she felt really bad about accidentally falling pregnant while I am struggling. I am happy for her, but this just reinforces how much I want a healthy baby too.

Back from my appointment. Providing AF comes as expected on Wednesday She recommended getting a SA for DH this week. Pending his results I will start Clomid our next cycle. We have a plan and I feel better :happydance:

Eclaire - feel free to vent! I'm sure she was horrified to realise you've been trying and suffered a loss. It must have felt so awkward! I am feeling the "happy for a friend but insanely jealous" emotions at the moment. So bittersweet! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->