December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Got a bfn after my bfp. 3 days late... What's going on? X

Have you had any cramping at all yet? Hopefully it was just a defective test and not a chemical happening. I would take another test that is non blue dye in the morning to see what happens.

Cheaper test. I'm now 17dpo but I did one straight after and there was a faint line. Very confusing. Will let you know how I get on tomorrow with bloods at docs xxx

Thats good, probably just the test then....fx that your appt goes well and that your levels are good.

:xmas1: Wow!!! So in better news than my last post, even without taking the full round of Letrozole, it looks like it had a LOT more of a (positive) impact than Clomid did for me! I've got EWCM (which I almost never get) and an ALMOST positive OPK.... on CD10!! I normally don't ovulate until day 19-20! :xmas8:

I can't remember who it was that was asking about what pregnancy tests we used when we got positives early so I'm sorry. But I used Medicare from the dollarama (I live in canada) and I got a super faint positive on 8 DPO. I got my real positive on that and on a FRER on 9 DPO. I do however only have a 13 day LP. So it's the equivalent of someone who has a 14 day LP getting a positive on 10 DPO.

Alright ladies, im moving up in the world and purchased my first OPKs (and HOPEFULLY my last for awhile due to BFP this cycle!) So any tips or tricks on how to use these? i got the ClearBlue Ovulation test Digital. with the three types of "smilies" a blank face/circle that shows low fertility, a smilie face with lines around it to show High and a reg. smiley that apparently flashes when it is peak. I am estimated 8 days away from ovulation day. Never used one of these before and i pray this is what i need to get my BFP and be able to ring in the year with amazing news. FX

Edit: i heard to do the OPK in the afternoon however when reading the instructions it said "test after longest period of sleep with first morning urine"

Those are the ones I used, it's circle means low, flashing smiley means medium, solid smiley means peak. And you should use them in the morning, they work better then for whatever reason.

Got a bfn after my bfp. 3 days late... What's going on? X

With my last chemical I started cramping a couple days after my negative and bleeding a week after that. I hope your blood test give you good news. I really hope it isn't a chemical.

Congrats on all the new (and strong!) bfps. What a lucky thread so far. Onetube, praying for you that it's just a defective test and not a chemical.

Afm, finally 7dpo today and getting to the time when I am antsy to POAS. May test tomorrow or might hold out until Wednesday. No major symptoms - sore boobs, constipation, some random lower abdominal pain last night. Nothing I haven't also had sometimes on unsuccessful cycles (plus the progesterone causes its own symptoms). Looks like my temp spike a couple days ago was not a sustained shift so who knows if it's a good sign or doesn't mean anything. But should know a lot more within the next week. Trying to keep positive!

Top one is yesterday's original positive, bottom is today's test. Look how much darker it got! :wohoo:

Oops, picture didn't attach.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 26
Hi guys! I'm Mel, TTC #1, month #1..... the wait is killing me.... due for AF on the 15th, but my test says I can test 'up to' 4 days before I am due.... how accurate is this??

Can't wait to test, well actually I've tested a few times already (haha) so nervous!

Well im hoping to soon join in on the bfps...ive decided to grab a couple walmart cheapies tonight as i just dont seem to be myself. Ive been extra moody (sat i was feeling under the weather for no reason at all...and today i felt upset and angry due to the rainy weather and what i thought was my bus passing by me without seeing me). Ive also been feeling slightly crampy and slow to go #2 all day long which isnt like me. Im roughly 9-11dpo. Im not holding my breath, but im hoping it may be just want im wanting. Im testing tonight and then in the morning.

Hi guys! I'm Mel, TTC #1, month #1..... the wait is killing me.... due for AF on the 15th, but my test says I can test 'up to' 4 days before I am due.... how accurate is this??

Can't wait to test, well actually I've tested a few times already (haha) so nervous!
That is based on the average amount of time it takes for the hcg to build up enough. Some know as soon as 8dpo while others dont find out until 18dpo or more. It al depends on how quickly your own hcg rises.

Congrats to any new BFPs I may have missed. Fingers crossed to those still waiting!

Question about HPT's, the ones I am using right now are WH Accu test strips. I just looked and they are 25mlu. What do you ladies test with? - Especially you ladies getting BFPs at 8DPO! :) The past few cycles I was buying FRERs but that got expensive! So last cycle I bought a bunch of these on amazon. Really, I should just be patient and wait till AF is late!

The ones I purchased are actually called BFP. From Fairhaven Health. I believe they're 20mlu if I recall correctly. You can get them straight from Fairhaven or from Amazon. Likely other places as well, but not sure where. They're "cheapies" but seem to be quite effective. There was an error on labeling for Amazon, but thanks to my review that's been fixed so what you order, you should get lol! I also used their ovulation tests with success.

Question for everyone doing OPK/PT that require you to use a cup. What kind of cup do you use? I've been using Dixie Cups but I wonder if that could alter any results?

Question for everyone doing OPK/PT that require you to use a cup. What kind of cup do you use? I've been using Dixie Cups but I wonder if that could alter any results?
I'm using disposable cups as well. Doesn't seem to have affected any of my results thus far!

That is based on the average amount of time it takes for the hcg to build up enough. Some know as soon as 8dpo while others dont find out until 18dpo or more. It al depends on how quickly your own hcg rises.

I think it also depends on how much baseline hcg you have. I try to bump this thread as often as possible because I found it really helpful

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2164359-some-information-hcg-levels-testing.html

Hi ladies--I'm 4dpo right now :wacko: Going crazy waiting because I had a weird cycle this month. I had 5 days of positive OPKs and FXed we BD'd on the right days!

I usually get my positive by 10dpo (I have an almost 2yo son and 4 angel babies) so I guess my test day will be 12-14-14.

:xmas9: Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"