December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Okay my period started back up again. It is really weird this month. I spotted for week then AF started and lasted for two days and then stopped for 24 hours. Now it has started back up. I don't know what to do.

Hi everyone, I'm TTC'ing #2. I don't chart, but I've just completed calendar day 30 of a usually 27-28 day cycle. Got BFNs on days 25 & 29. But am having so many of the early pregnancy symptoms that I got during my first pregnancy! Sore boobs? Check. Nausea? Check. Constantly peeing? Check. Hoping that the tests are wrong!
Good luck to all of this month!
:dust::af:

Hi everyone, I'm TTC'ing #2. I don't chart, but I've just completed calendar day 30 of a usually 27-28 day cycle. Got BFNs on days 25 & 29. But am having so many of the early pregnancy symptoms that I got during my first pregnancy! Sore boobs? Check. Nausea? Check. Constantly peeing? Check. Hoping that the tests are wrong!
Good luck to all of this month!
:dust::af:

Remember if you are preggo it takes time for the hcg to build in your system enough for it to be detected. It could possibly be that its not high enough yet to give you a positive. Good luck.

Question for everyone doing OPK/PT that require you to use a cup. What kind of cup do you use? I've been using Dixie Cups but I wonder if that could alter any results?

I use a jar.. I have a few dedicated just for pee :)

I found the information regarding stats- it says that 4 days before your period, 52% of pregnant women will test positive, rising by just over 10% per day until 98% on the day AF is due. Well, they're not so expensive and I"m trying to avoid disappointment by finding my period if I can.... so maybe 2 days before :D

Also it matters because if I'm pregnant, we have to make plans to leave China and since we're going to EU in January, it means we will move back instead of holidaying. ..... Have to know and start planning ASAP! :)

Good morning ladies! 14dpo and my temp dropped this morning. I didn't waste a test, I'm actually quite proud of myself for resisting :haha: DH goes for his SA tomorrow, praying all is well with his swimmers so I can start clomid on Sunday (pending AF's arrival tomorrow).

Emilie, that's actually regular for me. I flow two, spot or nothing 1, and then light to spotting days 4-6. I was told that's normal for some.

Okay my period started back up again. It is really weird this month. I spotted for week then AF started and lasted for two days and then stopped for 24 hours. Now it has started back up. I don't know what to do.

I know this is a bit much to ask but do you wear tampons during AF? I ask because sometimes when i wear tampons i will take it out and not wear one for awhile, put a pad on, and nothing happens... nothing will happen for about 2 days then poof i go to the bathroom and its back. Its weird.

Emilie~ Im not sure what you should do but if you find out the cause let me know! Ive been having the same issue when my af comes round. Used to be, when it started it was heavy for two days then gradually got lighter til it stopped. Now I spot for the entire first day, it stops and then picks up over night. Heavy for one day and then spots on and off for a few days and when I think it's over...randomly comes back! For me I think the issue is low progesterone/short lp so Ive been taking extra b6 and vit c to counter it. It is quite annoying so I hope you get it sorted!

Ok so this is my update ladies.

Went to docs.
She did a test.
It was positive
She said a line is a line, if I wasn't showing any other symptoms of ectopic then she was happy to leave me to the midwife.
I've had no bloods done. Just a test
I haven't had any bleeding or cramps.

Doc us quite happy to date me at around 4-5 weeks.

I'f I have any bleeding or cramps. I can go bk up and be seen straight away.

I'm quite happy with that. She seems to think that the small bleed I had Thursday (13dpo) was late implantation and it's not even a week after that yet so levels are not going to be very high any way.

I mentioned the false test, and she said yes you've had one negative but you've had 7 positive (yeah I didn't quite believe it as they were all cheap)
She reminded me that I've had a successful pregnancy after losing my tube and need to relax.
So when I left the docs I went to the chemist and got 2 clear blue tests. Just took the one and its pregnant conception 1-2 weeks which sounds about right. And I'll keep the next one for next week when the hormone has picked up.

So I am officially pregnant. I have been sick quite a lot and have very itchy nipples. If anything changes I'll let you know

Sorry about the long post. I just thought if anyone was stalking the post or may type this in the Internet they may find done comfort in hearing about my story. Just so crappy when a bad experience of an ectopic can shape all your future pregnancies x

How are you all ladies? Zx

If that is normal then thats good, i thought i was just had a weirdo AF, if it means low progesterone/short lp i hope my prenatals help some (has a little B6 in it not a lot) but its too late to start taking for this cycle. Now im curious.... I just started OPKs so hopefully they help me out :(

afm, im doing good. Still temping, did my first OPK today, just waiting for it to let me know when its time! FX and praying.. thats really the only other thing i can do at the moment. I hate waiting, i hate BFN, I hate not knowing, I hate how it is so easy for some and so hard for others... im normally not one to hate, but blek i blame the cold weather for my moods sometimes. trying to stay positive!

I don't use tampons they make my cramping worse. I normally have really heavy af every other month and I light af in between those months. It normally lasts for about 3-5 days and I am on day nine. So this af is not normal for me. I guess my cycles could still be messed up from the chemical in October. They have been lighter and it did this stop for a day and start again with my first af after or I could have a cyst again who knows.

Nurse~ I sort of typed that goofy, sorry, there are a lot of other factors I am experiencing that indicate low prog/short lp, the spotting was just another recent thing that further convinced me (and I have already had a mmc where the dr suspected low prog). Sorry, didnt mean to scare you! The spotting can of course be normal for some women, I was speaking more for me personally.

Onetube so glad your appt went well! Congrats again xx :flower:

I guess i keep seeing so many people announcing pregnancies lately on social media that have only tried once or it was an "accident" and I think "is there something wrong with me?! WHAT IF THERE IS?!" I know its not been long AT ALL and some of you ladies have been trying even longer, just makes me wonder sometimes. Then again, i think too much a lot of the time anyways lol. fx and staying positive for us all :)

Congrats MrsHudson, JandJ, Smiley and any of the other :bfp:s I missed!! Wow! I have never seen this thread be so successful I couldn't even keep up with BFPs! H&H 9 months to all of you :crib: And FXed that the rest of us can keep the trend going!!

Smiley - Super extra big :hugs: and congrats since we've been BnB buds for so long. What an awesome christmas present :xmas12:

AFM - :shrug: looks like it's officially endometriosis. My cyst no longer "looks like" any other kind of cyst, and I'm starting to get some other discomforts that are probably other adhesion :xmas11:. But, good news is I'm still on track for this month even though I went off the Femara early. I'll still get the HCG trigger and progesterone, so maybe not all hope is lost for this month yet .... And no matter what it's better than cancer, which I'm glad finally seems to be off the table

Krissy-thanks so much :hugs: I'm going to hang around an keep up with you ladies til you get your bfp's!! Seen your post where your ovulating early, so hopefully that will get you your bfp.

Ok so this is my update ladies.

Went to docs.
She did a test.
It was positive
She said a line is a line, if I wasn't showing any other symptoms of ectopic then she was happy to leave me to the midwife.
I've had no bloods done. Just a test
I haven't had any bleeding or cramps.

Doc us quite happy to date me at around 4-5 weeks.

I'f I have any bleeding or cramps. I can go bk up and be seen straight away.

I'm quite happy with that. She seems to think that the small bleed I had Thursday (13dpo) was late implantation and it's not even a week after that yet so levels are not going to be very high any way.

I mentioned the false test, and she said yes you've had one negative but you've had 7 positive (yeah I didn't quite believe it as they were all cheap)
She reminded me that I've had a successful pregnancy after losing my tube and need to relax.
So when I left the docs I went to the chemist and got 2 clear blue tests. Just took the one and its pregnant conception 1-2 weeks which sounds about right. And I'll keep the next one for next week when the hormone has picked up.

So I am officially pregnant. I have been sick quite a lot and have very itchy nipples. If anything changes I'll let you know

Sorry about the long post. I just thought if anyone was stalking the post or may type this in the Internet they may find done comfort in hearing about my story. Just so crappy when a bad experience of an ectopic can shape all your future pregnancies x

How are you all ladies? Zx

yay one tube, awesome news!!

AFM: so far so good, nervous since my last bfp was a loss but I took a test yesterday and the line is a little darker than the first and the first was already a super dark line. I do have another test and I'm going to try and wait to take it this weekend, depends on how nervous I get.

Hi ladies! Going a little crazy in the two week wait here, thought I'd join in on the obsessing. Fingers crossed for BFPs for all of us for Christmas!!!

Thanks everyone!!!!

I guess i keep seeing so many people announcing pregnancies lately on social media that have only tried once or it was an "accident" and I think "is there something wrong with me?! WHAT IF THERE IS?!" I know its not been long AT ALL and some of you ladies have been trying even longer, just makes me wonder sometimes. Then again, i think too much a lot of the time anyways lol. fx and staying positive for us all :)

Ginger. If I was closer I'd have come and given you a shake! Don't stress! I think wayyyy wayyyy too much. Us ladies don't mind hearing you vent, and I'm right here to pick u up when you need me to! Positive thoughts. Remember what we said do something a little different.... Keep dtd after Od. It can't hurt to try it. Sending you English hugs!!!! Xxx

Hi ladies! Going a little crazy in the two week wait here, thought I'd join in on the obsessing. Fingers crossed for BFPs for all of us for Christmas!!!

Welcome! Jump on by all means. We love a good natter! X

Well ladies today is my third day of positive opks and today's is the darkest yet! The test line is darker than the control. Opks are so confusing, I have no idea if Ive O'd yet or what :wacko: I think maybe today's is the real positive though. Guess I will just try to continue bding til it goes negative!

Thanks everyone!!!!

Ginger. If I was closer I'd have come and given you a shake! Don't stress! I think wayyyy wayyyy too much. Us ladies don't mind hearing you vent, and I'm right here to pick u up when you need me to! Positive thoughts. Remember what we said do something a little different.... Keep dtd after Od. It can't hurt to try it. Sending you English hugs!!!! Xxx

That means a lot and i thank you so much :) thinking back about this cycle, i haven't stressed as bad. yes it is still in the back of my mind on what to do different and the what ifs, but it isnt AS BAD... I know now things to try, im able to handle a BFN more and not fixate on the symptoms when i am post O... (we will see if i continue not to fixate once it gets here bahaha). After my other 2 cycles it isnt "new" at trying anymore so my extreme excitement has went down a little. I am still excited on the possible BFP one day but im not overly thinking causing myself to be a total mess LOL. This site has shown me some amazing strong women and im happy to have gotten to know you all through the rants, the tests, the journals and all. its nice :) I call you all "the ladies" to my bf.. im like "man its been a little bit since i was last on, i better go see how the ladies are doing!!" :happydance: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->