December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Onetube glad the Dr appt put your mind at ease.

Nurse ginger it is hard not to question your ability to get pregnant when you are trying to do everything right and everyone around you seems to be pregnant from looking at a man. I am sure you are fine and you will get your bfp soon. Try to stay positive, though being hurt, angry, jealous etc. Are all very common feelings when you are on the ttc journey. And we are all here for you.

Macy to give yourself the best odds at conception keep dtd for a couple of days after your opk turns negative. That way you will have more little guys ready and waiting if you ovulate a day or two later than anticipated.

Hugs and hellos to everyone.

I started a December thread also but will join this one as well! Not sure when I will be testing. I'm CD14 today and just got my first + OPK yesterday. I've O'd between CD13-16 previously with a constant 12 day LP so my guess is :af: could arrive as soon as December 22. I started temping today so not sure if I will be able to confirm O based on temps, along with my OPK. I will try to confirm my test date within the next couple days :thumbup:

I'm feeling the same way as you nurse ginger. Xoxoxo.

I do need some help though girls. I've had extreme lower back pain and cramps the last three or four days. AF should have been here yesterday. Starting to wonder if I have something else bad happening like endometriosis or something? Since my mc my cycles seem to be getting longer (I was always 27/28 days spot on) since my mc in October. So this am I took the wondfo dip test. Bfn. Dd had a crazy morning so I was rushing and ran out. Three hours post test I got home and it now has a lighter but super visible bfp. It can't be right, right? Like maybe something it does after a few hours? Help! Flipping out.

I'm feeling the same way as you nurse ginger. Xoxoxo.

I do need some help though girls. I've had extreme lower back pain and cramps the last three or four days. AF should have been here yesterday. Starting to wonder if I have something else bad happening like endometriosis or something? Since my mc my cycles seem to be getting longer (I was always 27/28 days spot on) since my mc in October. So this am I took the wondfo dip test. Bfn. Dd had a crazy morning so I was rushing and ran out. Three hours post test I got home and it now has a lighter but super visible bfp. It can't be right, right? Like maybe something it does after a few hours? Help! Flipping out.
No unfortunately that is clasified as an evap. An eveap is any change in result after the allotted time.

Congrats again onetube!! Glad the doctor helped confirm. H&H 9 months! :baby:

AFM - Still no positive OPK.... which is a little let down because it looked so close yesterday, but I'm not giving up yet. It's still a LOT darker than it usually is this early.

Sass did you look at the test in the time limit? If you only looked at the test a few hours later and see a positive, then it could be. However, if it was white in the time limit then a few hours later there was a line that would be an evap. Test again either in the morning or this afternoon if you can hold long enough. Fx for a real positive.

Could you change mine to Dec 21st please? For some reason I started my period on CD17 last month so there was no testing for me on the 5th :(. Praying for a Christmas miracle gl ladies and fx!

I started AF on CD17 this month too. :-(
I have day 21 bloods this week but can safely say that I didn't ovulate. At least there is no waiting for a result when I already know it! Xx

I started AF on CD17 this month too. :-(
I have day 21 bloods this week but can safely say that I didn't ovulate. At least there is no waiting for a result when I already know it! Xx

So sorry af showed early! I was hoping it was ovulation spotting because I sometimes get that but needless to say it turn out to be af for me. I am currently on CD16 and had ovulation spotting this month on CD14 which was just a few spots of pink on tp sorry tmi. Fx you will catch that egg this cycle! :)

Please update my date to Dec 26! I'll tea with a HPT before then, but that is they day that the doctors will test to confirm. :) feeling to happy and hoping this 2ww after ICSI IVF will be the one for us finally! Good luck ladies

Hi everyone, I'm TTC'ing #2. I don't chart, but I've just completed calendar day 30 of a usually 27-28 day cycle. Got BFNs on days 25 & 29. But am having so many of the early pregnancy symptoms that I got during my first pregnancy! Sore boobs? Check. Nausea? Check. Constantly peeing? Check. Hoping that the tests are wrong!
Good luck to all of this month!
:dust::af:

Remember if you are preggo it takes time for the hcg to build in your system enough for it to be detected. It could possibly be that its not high enough yet to give you a positive. Good luck.

Oh I know! But with my first, I got the BFP at three and a half weeks, so it's weird to think that it might be taking a while! Tested this morning (calendar day 31) and got a BFN.

Think I'm going to test on chrimbo eve. But sure but think I might be 2dpo so unless any further signs then Xmas test for me

Sorry for the early AFs. :(

Good luck to those still waiting! I'm just hanging out and counting down to Monday here. FX!

I'm thinking O will be arriving early because I woke up, did my OPK and it had a blinking smilie meaning high fertility day before O. Time to get busy! Wow glad I bought these....

So I'm at cd 31 today. Typically only a 27 or 28 day cycle ever. Been testing since last week will all bfn. And today...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 19
Congratulations Sass!!:happydance:

Goodness its been a busy couple of days for :bfp:'s! Keep them coming ladies!

Think I'm going to test on chrimbo eve. But sure but think I might be 2dpo so unless any further signs then Xmas test for me
I was wrong, had some beautifully strong + OPKs today so Xmas count down starts here!

This really IS a lucky thread! Congrats to all the bfps! More, more, we want more!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->