December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Was up late last night doing my "research" online and I found a site that was this science site that studied cycle lenght and it said if you eat flax seed every day you can lengthen your lp by 1.5 days. Doesn't sound like a ton but it made a big difference in the end result. They also had suggestions on ways to lengthen your fp too. Let me go find them.

Thanks Sass! I hadnt heard that one yet. Im taking extra b6 and vit c for my short lp. I will try anything!

Wow! Great lines Sass! Congrats and H&H 9 months!!! :baby:

Sass congrats! That is wonderful news. And thanks for the site info. Very fascinating.

Congrats Sass!!! :happydance: :hugs: I'm sticking with this thread hoping some of these positive vibes stick to me! So last night was a total disappointment. It was the day after I got my + OPK, CD14, and after days and days of my man pawing at me he just so happened to fall asleep super early :growlmad: I tried waking him with kisses and other methods I won't go into detail :blush: to no avail. I was so upset and we ended up fighting :cry: And I was having O pains in the evening and that night, like my ovaries were rubbing it in :finger: Had taken my temp yesterday and with a spike today, but not sure on accuracy as it's only two days.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/545bd1//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Based on that and previous cycles right now I'm gonna say I'd expect :af: on the 22nd so IF it happens to be late I may test the 23rd. Ugh. I'm so so frustrated today :coffee:

Starting to feel hopeful for this cycle. Huge temp spike this morning and intermittent cramping. Also feel like my sense of smell is stronger. Started gagging and dry heaving when changing dd diaper. Oh please let this be my month for a sticky bean.

Mama...I feel your pain. We have gone through the same exact thing on multiple occasions. It's beyond frustrating. We go through all of the work of temping and peeing on things and all they have to do is handle things in the bedroom and you would thing they would be jumping at the chance to do so. :shrug: FX'd for you!:hugs:

Congrats Sass!

I take flaxseed oil pills and B6 for my LP. I am regularly around 13 days now. It does help.

Lanfear...are you in Roller Derby? My cousin and his wife are both in the Derby here in Indy :)

August-I am officially retired as of this fall, but I played for three years. Lanfear333 is actually my derby name and number. I took it from a series of books called The Wheel of Time.

Just found out yesterday that I have nerve damage in my face from the game this picture is from. I just can't do it anymore. Too expensive and time consuming.

Congrats on the recent bfps...this thread sure is lucky :)

Afm: tested the other day but bfn as its still early. But right now i feel like the world is crashing around me. My moods have been AWFUL and cant seem to be in a happy mood. Ive been slightly crampy off and on. Feels like full on pms happening which i NEVER get. I sometimes feel moody around this time but never this bad. I feel like im just done and want to curl up alone. And this iz totally not like me. So fx that i will soon get a bfp or that witch comes as im getting tired of feeling this way.

When I was pregnant with dd I developed a few small red moles. Since her birth they have faded somewhat. Well in the shower today they were back and bright. Plus I discovered a new one. I looked it up and confirmed it is a less common pregnancy symptom. Here's hoping it is a good sign.

Orion that sounds like a good sign to me. How many dpo are you?

You ladies asked for more bfps, so I am more than happy to give you what you want. BFP at 9dpo here! I had a faint line within time yesterday morning (but not really pink) at 8dpo, then a bit clearer line yesterday evening. Today definite faint line with some pink!!! Using wondfos for all. Saving my one digital until line is darker. Going in for blood work tomorrow because doc wants to increase progesterone as soon as I have a positive. Really really hoping the third time is the charm and it won't be another chemical. I feel it's a good sign my hcg was showing up so early and am happy knowing I have been taking my progesterone diligently. Will try to post pics later. Thanks to all the other bfps for sharing your luck!

Oh and if anyone is curious about symptoms, I mostly had typical tww stuff. Breast tenderness, constipation, tired. Unusual for me, I also had some really high temps and came down with a cold. Also, not sure how to describe this but a few days ago my vaginal sensation totally changed- really swollen and like there was just no room to fit my finger in. I only noticed because of the progesterone suppositories so not sure if I also had this with the prior 2 chemicals. Anyone else notice these kinds of symptoms with a bfp?

Jeez!! This thread is sooo lucky!!
CONGRATS deductive!!! :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->