December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Jeez!! This thread is sooo lucky!!
CONGRATS deductive!!! :happydance::happydance:

Thanks so much! We have been on the same track for a while now, krissy. Hoping this month brings you a sticky bean! Keep your fingers crossed for me that this one decides to get comfortable and stay awhile. About 9 months would be great :)

Congrats deductive! Hope this one is sticky for you.

Congrats Deductive! :yipee: Santa sure is being nice this year, here's to hoping he brings us all :bfp:s !

AFM, Ive had my 4th day in a row of +opk. :wacko: Yesterday and today were blazing though, darker than control line, so Im marking today down as O day and 1dpo tomorrow! :happydance:

Oh, and as cd 17 & 18 are a bit late in a 27 day cycle to be ovulating please send some special thoughts/prayers/whatever you believe in that my cycle is a bit longer this time so my luteal phase isnt dreadfully short. Good luck everyone!

LOL I'm starting to hope extra hard that I get a :bfp: this month partly because it's going to be so lonely TTC with everyone else getting their BFPs this month! LOL

Let's keep it going, ladies!! :xmas8:

Yayyyy! Congrats to you all the bfp!!! And lots and lots of baby dust to those waiting to test! Really really lucky thread. Can't wait for you all to join me! Having lots of sickness and craving pork scratchings! X

Just checking in. I think it's safe to say my first cycle of clomid is a fail. I took it 3-7 and today is cd 18 and no signs of O anywhere... Will have 21 day labs done to confirm what I already know and talk to my doctor next week about the results. Bummed.

Eclaire- I think im roughly 10-12dpo. Not 100% sure as we didnt use opks and just went based on cm. Im really hoping its a good sign :) Im going to hold off testing again until sat morning.

Just checking in with you ladies. I am amazed at all the bfps this month and so happy for you all!!!!

eClaire, it is looking promising! I hope that you get a positive real soon!
Lanfear, your temps look wonderful! How many DPO are you? When do you test?

FX for bfps in everyone's stockings :xmas6:

Day 32, not testing again until Saturday (day 35). Going crazy. Trying to stay sane! :wacko:
Wish my daughter would wake up from her nap so I can take my mind off of this! When she's awake, it's obviously easy to be distracted. :)

So ladies, here are my tests from today. If you live in canada I don't recommend using the rexall brand pregnancy tests. Took like a whole half an hour for the test to actually work properly so I was freaking out and thinking it was negative.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 7
Here's my first response.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 8
Mama- so sorry to hear of the timing. I will tell you the same thing happened with DH and I back in September (big fight over all of O weekend) but we conceived anyway, I thing from the BDing that had happened earlier that week. GL!

And here is my clear blue digital. I'm trying my hardest not to freak out because I did notice that my cervix is open a bit. But my line on the first response is so much darker than it was yesterday, which is nothing like the tests I took during my miscarriage. I have a doctors appointment on Friday but unless he can call me and tell my my blood test results I won't know them until next Thursday. I'm trying so hard not to freak out unless I start bleeding.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 5
Is it just me or do you find it easier to be genuinely happy for bfps here than out in the real world?

I definitely find it easier to be happy for you guys than for people in the real world haha.

i find it 100% more easier to be happier for the BFPs on here. I feel there is a bond between us, even if we dont know each other personally or even for that long.. I love seeing BFPs on here, yeah i hate when i get a BFN but i love seeing you ladies experience the awesome joy of bfps:)

Ladies who post pics directly in your post, how do you get them in there? I can only see an option to add the photo link!

Also update on my situation here. Took another test from a different batch of wondfos this evening just to be sure it wasn't a weird false positive batch (plus my doc asked about that last time when I hadn't done it) and still got a bfp with pink. Maybe even a bit darker despite the less concentrated evening pee.

I took an opk too because I have never checked what one looked like for me with a faint bfp. It was either positive or just nearly. The dye ran oddly so the control line was darker on the sides than the middle. Darn those wondfos. My pregnancy test also had some dye issues where it all came out one side.

Anyway, happy to be seeing some evidence of increasing hormone levels. And then hoping for confirmation with blood work tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->