December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Okay ladies, I'm about 10 DPO... maybe 11. I took this about an hour ago. I'm trying not to get too excited because I've heard of evaps before. This showed up within the alotted time. It kept getting darker, I did darken the picture a little bit to help you see better. Trying to decide if this is a positive?!

Help!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 28
You have to go into the actual reply part, not quick reply and then you should see a thing that says manage attachments.

Congrats sass and deductive, and anyone else who I may have missed.

Hopeful, if the line came up within the test time then it seems promising to me. Try taking another tomorrow morning with fmu?

Afm: 5dpo today, and had some mild cramps and acid reflux. Not really much to report.

Thanks Blondie! Yep, within about 5 minutes... I know I'm still pretty early! Will re-test in the morning! Hoping & praying!

Mamabee how are you feeling? Having much morning sickness? I've missed you around here.

Okay I promise I will catch up soon. Just been busy getting stuff ready for the holidays

Hey all!
Good luck to everyone! I havnt read thru this thread yet but ima bout to start : )
I am 2dpo I will probably start POAS on Sunday because im crazy but AF is due xmas eve. So this month will be awesome either way! If I get a BFP yay! If not its xmas and praise be to HIM.

Hey all!
Good luck to everyone! I havnt read thru this thread yet but ima bout to start : )
I am 2dpo I will probably start POAS on Sunday because im crazy but AF is due xmas eve. So this month will be awesome either way! If I get a BFP yay! If not its xmas and praise be to HIM.

Hey, would you be able to answer a question about VBAC's for me?

FX for you hopeful! I hope that line gets darker. :)

Congrats to Sass and deductive and a H&H 9 months ot both of you! This is such a lucky thread! :dance:

Lavender, I've been stalking you a bit! I'm hoping for both of us this month!

hopeful, I would be very optimistic if I were you! I don't know what kind of test you're using, but for me the first "starting to look like there's a line" test has been known to show up out of the time (or is barely there/squinty until the test is totally dry) and barely has any color. I'd be jumping up and down when I saw your test! FX it continues to get darker :happydance:

Also, on the subject of tests, there was a discussion earlier about lines appearing outside the time. I agree with what was said in previous posts that it's best to assume it's an evap (especially if it might have been hours later), but I also think seeing a definite line even after the time is definite cause for careful monitoring. As I said above, I have had (esp. on my 2nd chemical) the line not really show up until the test was completely dry and take its time about it! With wondfo at least, even though the test time is 5 minutes, I really feel that it sometimes takes 15-20 minutes to fully dry and finish with dye running. Just my 2 cents! If I had an evap that was pretty visible to the naked eye, I would be POAS at every opportunity for the next few days :blush:

Aw thank you hopeful! Stalkers are always welcome. :) I hope this is it for us, too! It's a great time of year to get good news!

And also, pictures! I couldn't really get a good one to show what I saw yesterday IRL, so I gave up on that. Suffice it to say, it was like today's lines but really not pink and requiring more squinting/angling in the light to see.

The first one shows my test this morning - still pretty faint but visible in person. Only got second morning urine.

The second one shows my evening test and the opk I took. As I said in a prior post, the opk looked near positive at the end of test time (this was a while later after they were pretty dry), but as you can see it dried a bit lighter. *Note that the pregnancy test and the opk did not touch and I dipped the pregnancy test first.

The third and fourth show just the evening pregnancy test, one with some enhancement that I thought might make the line more clear. This test was from a different batch from the morning test, so maybe there was also a different amount of dye.

Just pleased as punch here to have photos to post with something actually on them! My last chemical, the test never really got dark enough to be easily visible with a photo.

Attachments

• 12-10-14 9dpo smu.jpg
    12-10-14 9dpo smu.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 12-10-14 9dpo with opk.jpg
    12-10-14 9dpo with opk.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 12-10-14 9dpo evening.jpg
    12-10-14 9dpo evening.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 12-10-14 9dpo evening (enhanced).jpg
    12-10-14 9dpo evening (enhanced).jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 11
Keeping fingers crossed! I'm not counting myself in or out just yet!!! But thank you for all of your support. I used a one step pregnancy strip. Internet cheapie! I'm about 10 dpo! I'll keep you ladies updated.

:hugs:

Mamabee how are you feeling? Having much morning sickness? I've missed you around here.

Eclaire, I'm doing alright. I've been quite :sick:, but not terrible. Today has been pretty awful, but I'm trying to take it as a good sign. I've missed you all and am so happy to see so many positives. I hope you test soon and get a sticky bean. I was so sad for you last month. I'm still so sorry for your loss. Telling my kids was the most fun so far. They've been over the moon excited! I wish there was a way to share the video of them. It is so different this time around to go through it from their point of view. My son has even discussed baby names with his friends over lunch at school. Thanks for checking in and good luck with testing this month and have a very Merry Christmas!

Looking good! They look like my 8 DPO tests!

Yes, I definitely see the similarity! Hopefully mine will continue to get as dark and beautiful as yours are now :thumbup:

I thought that I was seeing things on my 8dpo tests lol and then my 9 DPO was so obvious. Now I'm 11 DPO and they are so strong, I'm actually excited this time. Still worried, but excited. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->