December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Hey all!
Good luck to everyone! I havnt read thru this thread yet but ima bout to start : )
I am 2dpo I will probably start POAS on Sunday because im crazy but AF is due xmas eve. So this month will be awesome either way! If I get a BFP yay! If not its xmas and praise be to HIM.

Hey, would you be able to answer a question about VBAC's for me?

Hey I know you asked someone else, but I'm a labor and delivery nurse and might be able to help. Just offering! :)

I'm just wondering because I know that they want 24 months between births atleast here in Canada but would I be crazy to fight for my right to push if they will be 21 months. Atleast if I go into natural labour?

Ladies I need some words of encouragement. Every cramp I feel I am certain that it's going to be the end and I'm going to lose the baby. I know that's crazy but I just can't help it. I need all kinds of positive vibes. I really really need this to be a sticky bean, I don't know if I can handle losing another one. I love this baby so much already. :(

Hi all - I'm drumming along in this two week wait as well! I'll be testing December 16th! Hoping for my rainbow baby after a miscarriage in August & a 3 month healing period (physical & emotional). So far I've been feeling weird twinges in my uterus, had some nausea this morning, sore breasts & some very weird vivid maternal/baby dreams!

JandJplus1- congrats on your BFP! I know I'll be a nervous wreck whenever my next BFP comes along! Praying for your sticky bean sweetie! hugs! :)

Thank you Laska. I'm trying to be as calm as possible but it's so hard, I just don't think I can handle losing another one and then having to go through TTC all over again. I tell the baby every day that it better friggen stay where it is and I hope that my strong tests are a good sign.

J- You know I'm here for you.

Everyone- my computer is giving me hell trying to find where I left off at and catch up, so sorry for af and congrats for bfp and gl everyone else.

AFM slight temp drop today and another shadow test. Is this all in my head?? On the bright side, I still haven't gotten sick and am really hoping I won't after all. But I spent the whole day looking after a sick friend and will probably be doing it again in the am so...

Querida, oh my god I've missed you today. I'm freaking out, you gotta help me! Lol

I'm feeling the exact same way jandj. My mc was just two cycles ago. I also add to the fear that I will lose this one and find out there's something that will make me never carry another to term. It's horrendous. I think it's the hormones. While I was pregnant with dd my dreams and nightmares were so vivid I would forget if they really happened or were just a dream. Xoxoxo

J - do you use whatsapp or facebook? My facebook name is Brianna Magallon

I keep having these super vivid dreams of holding another beautiful baby and I wake up and just want to cry because I'm scared that won't happen. And I feel like I'm being crazy and just letting the hormones get the best of me and I was perfectly fine until I checked my cervix and now it's got me tripping out. I should have just left well enough alone.

I'm just wondering because I know that they want 24 months between births atleast here in Canada but would I be crazy to fight for my right to push if they will be 21 months. Atleast if I go into natural labour?

I'm in the US so the guidelines may be a bit different, but we generally recommend 18 months between a csection and a VBAC. I've seen successful VBAC's at many intervals, and your success may depend on many factors. Of course the less time between csection and vbac can result in a higher risk of uterine rupture. What was your reason for a csection the first time if you don't mind me asking?

From what I understand, the cervix can randomly change texture or position or even level of openness completely randomly, which is why it isn't a clear indication of pregnancy. Leave your cervix alone until your 36 weeks or more, when you can start feeling for effacement. If you want a natural birth, use EPO liquid caps and insert them every night before bed from 36 wks on to help thin the cervix. It really does work, at least it did for me, although I still ended up with a second section. (BTW my boys are only 17 months apart in age and I had the option to try for a vbac)

I'm in the US so the guidelines may be a bit different, but we generally recommend 18 months between a csection and a VBAC. I've seen successful VBAC's at many intervals, and your success may depend on many factors. Of course the less time between csection and vbac can result in a higher risk of uterine rupture. What was your reason for a csection the first time if you don't mind me asking?

I think it is the same in Canada. The 18 months I mean. I'm hoping that my doctor will support me because he loves VBAC's. His own wife even had one. And I had to get a c-section because I was induced first with cervadil twice, and then with artificial oxytocin and after 37 hours had only dilated 2.5 cm, so they did an ultrasound and found out that my son had his head wedged in my pelvis sideways. My doctor thanks me for being in so much pain because it was the only indicator that something was wrong and had he missed my sons position I would have seriously hurt myself or him trying to push him out.

I'm going to try for a vbac and my doc said 18 months as well.

I think you have to just try your best to stay calm knowing that it won't be easy and know it's ok to be scared. I remember being scared straight through to 30 weeks with dd whenever I would let myself dwell on it.

I know, I should have just left my cervix alone and I am going to leave it alone from now on because it just stresses me out.

At least that's not an exclusive reason not to vbac, as baby's position will likely be different this time around. :) I'm all for VBAC's. Sending sticky vibes your way!

Yeah my dr said it won't affect anything unless by chance it is a problem with space in my uterus but he said he doesn't think that's why my son was sideways he just thinks he's a turkey butt. :)

So I found out today that I have a vitamin d deficiency and I am to double what I am taking. She said that be deficient can make it harder to get pregnant because it causes you to make to much testosterone and mimics pcos. So some women who are deficient don't ovulate or stop having periods. It all depends on how badly deficient you are. She said that she tells her patients who are trying to get pregnant to take 4000units which I was taking 2000units.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->