December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Hey Guys! I wanted some December Testing Buddies. So just let me Know what days you're testing and I will get you added. Here's to hoping for lots of BFP's by Christmas and the new year.

:bfp:
· Greats
· Tankel
· Wannabemum23
· Poppiebug
· Ellahopesky
· Loulabear22
· MrsHudson
· JandJPlus1
· Smiley4442
· MrsG09
· Onetubeleft
· Sass827
· Deductivemom

December 1st
· Stiletto_mom
· Wifey1013
· Hiphophooray

December 2nd
· Peachcheeks

December 3rd
· Ahughes
· Wmelon77

December 4th
· Bundle4me
· MJsBabyShaw

December 5th
· Mytimewillcum
· Mommasboys2
· Crazycatlady5

December 6th
· Loeylo
· Gillian.s
· Aw1990

December 7th
· BABTTC123

December 9th
· Aidensmommy1
· Baby.Love12
· YikesBaby
· AugustBride6

December 10th
· OliveLuv
· Ambiguoushope
· Patientlyw8n

December 12th
· LouOscar01

December 13th
· Ttcjune2011
· Waterbaby33
· Xprincessx

December 14th
· Eclaire

December 15th
· Hopeful_ttc
· LavenderLove
· Mummymelsy

December 16th
· Annaroy
· Abydix

December 17th
· Ckelly79
· Maltesemom

December 20th
· NoRi2014
· Tink1o5
· Blondie_x
· Macydarling
· EmilieBrianne
· 55comet555

December 21st
· 1nceUponATime
· Lashadi2shi
· Crystlmcd
· Lanfear333

December 22nd
· Loobs
· SweetPea3200
· Dove830

December 24th
· BabyFeva

December 25th
· Orglethorp
· Drjo718
· Nmpjcp2015
· Krissy85
· Dreamer2015
· Tag74

December 26th
· Lirpa11

December 30th
· Rscha
· NurseGinger

December 31st
· MichelleBelle
·Littleone1993

TBA
· Mamawolf
· Teeny weeny
· Nela
· Sppmom

I think I got everyone down and updated. Sorry I haven't been as on top on it lately been busy with the Holidays coming up.

@ Eclaire, I definitely find it easier to hear bfp's on here. I don't get as jealous. I do get a little jealous but that is to be expected.

@ JandJPlus1, Try not to worry. We are all here for you.

i will probably test tomorrow the wait is driving me crazy right now

Congrats jandj all the babydust u can handle beongn sent to U for a sticky bean. I know where you are coming from x
Congrats to all the BFPs on this thread.
Fx for all of us left to test x

I'm just wondering because I know that they want 24 months between births atleast here in Canada but would I be crazy to fight for my right to push if they will be 21 months. Atleast if I go into natural labour?

Sorry I didn't see this JandJ we have pink eye and flu in the house.
As someone else mentioned 18 months is "safe". Ive seen as little as 12 months though. It really depends on the type of incision and weather or not you will avoid interventions this time around. Ive personally had a Vbac after 2 sections which were 22 months apart. Any other questions mama?

Jandj
I find it helps woman to relax and trust their bodies if you read and read and read successful vbac stories. There are all sorts on the internet but I can suggest some books as well. I would hire a doula trained in Rebozo straight away. The rebozo can help keep baby in proper position throughout labor and your Doula can offer emotional and physical support. Vbac mamas need extra love and understanding, they need to fully process their last birth with a Doula and go over all your fears and anxieties and work on changing on how you view birth. A good Doula can also pop in during pregnancy and work magic on your aching back and feet. Good luck to you!

Wow did I miss a TON of excitement yesterday! :dohh: Congrats to you JandJ :happydance: Hopeful I feel like you need a congrats as well because that looks like the beginings of a :bfp: to me! :happydance: Eclaire I also feel like it's easier to be super happy for the ladies with :bfp: on here rather than seeing or hearing about it elsewhere. Querida omigosh girl what is going on with you?! I must go continue stalking your thread now! AFM, I am feeling much better after my lack of BD episode Tuesday evening. I decided to take an OPK yesterday and got another + and managed to BD as well :thumbup: My temps are so screwy so I'm still not sure where I stand as far as O day. If I get a - OPK on my lunch break today I think it's safe to say I O'd yesterday or today.

Emilie I had my test date as December 23rd but I am pretty sure it'll be the 24th or 25th depending on my OPK result today. Will update after lunch :thumbup:

Jandj your fears of pending loss are very normal when your last pregnancy ended early. I know I will feel the same if I get a bfp again. I have read that for many women it can take the cervix through the first tri to completely close, so don't put any weight on position or opening. Your lines look really strong for how early you are and that is a great indicator of a bean doing what it should.

Just had 3 tiny spots of pink blood literally size of pin pricks when wiping. scared af will show up giving me just a 6 day LP

Well I am 9dpo and feeling completely neurotic today. Part of me is feeling like all of my symptoms are in my head and I will never get pregnant again. I plan to test on Sunday, but I fear that my mil visiting that day will bring me bad luck, since the last time she was here I lost the pregnancy. Of course she knows nothing about this. I am beginning to think this woman is a harbinger of doom.

Hope everyone else is off to a better day today.

Xprincess that could be implantation bleeding. Fx for you.

Onetube glad the Dr appt put your mind at ease.

Nurse ginger it is hard not to question your ability to get pregnant when you are trying to do everything right and everyone around you seems to be pregnant from looking at a man. I am sure you are fine and you will get your bfp soon. Try to stay positive, though being hurt, angry, jealous etc. Are all very common feelings when you are on the ttc journey. And we are all here for you.

Macy to give yourself the best odds at conception keep dtd for a couple of days after your opk turns negative. That way you will have more little guys ready and waiting if you ovulate a day or two later than anticipated.

Hugs and hellos to everyone.

Well I am 9dpo and feeling completely neurotic today. Part of me is feeling like all of my symptoms are in my head and I will never get pregnant again. I plan to test on Sunday, but I fear that my mil visiting that day will bring me bad luck, since the last time she was here I lost the pregnancy. Of course she knows nothing about this. I am beginning to think this woman is a harbinger of doom.

Hope everyone else is off to a better day today.

I kind of can relate to that sorta... I do not like to say certain things or talk about this to certain people in fear i would jinx myself. I hate how my brain can work at times :( FX you get your BFP.

Okay ladies...
Here are my tests lined up from yesterday (12-10 @4:30), yesterday night (12-10 @8:30) & this morning (12-11 @6:30)...

Thoughts?!
Fingers crossed!

I bought a digital, but too afraid to take it! Due for period on 12-15 :shrug:

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 24
Nurse Ginger- I LOVE your avatar! That is great!:haha:

hahah thank you! i needed some enlightenment during these long waits!

Okay ladies...
Here are my tests lined up from yesterday (12-10 @4:30), yesterday night (12-10 @8:30) & this morning (12-11 @6:30)...

Thoughts?!
Fingers crossed!

I bought a digital, but too afraid to take it! Due for period on 12-15 :shrug:

I think i see something!! You have more self control than me, i would of done those and saw something then been like "okay, i need to really check the digi" and busted that bad boy out. FX

Emilie - FXed the Vitamin D does the trick for you!! :dust:

Princess - FXed it's implantation bleeding!!

Hopeful - Definitely seeing some progression and I'm a terrible squinter!

I love how exciting this thread is <3

Finally out for good this month!
AF just made her late appearance today. Had a blood draw on Tuesday and hcg was negative so I was all ready to take provera but got lucky! Going to call my doctors assistant today and let them know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->