December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Congrats hopeful. I am sure your mind is at ease after taking the digital.

Ya'll last month, I had every symptom in the book... this time... almost nothing!
Vivid dreams, shooting pains up legs & butt area... & def twinges

I used preseed this month and DTD everyday during the week of ovulation!

I hope you ladies all get your BFP, I'll be stalking to see!

Thank you again!

:bfp: :hugs:

Ya'll last month, I had every symptom in the book... this time... almost nothing!

Thank you again!

I have been using Preseed alot this cycle, nearly every time we dtd and we have BD nearly every day except CD10 & 14. I got a + OPK yesterday, 2 days after my first and I think I may O today at CD16. Hoping that all adds up to a :bfp: for me! Did you temp or use OPKs?

Jandj your fears of pending loss are very normal when your last pregnancy ended early. I know I will feel the same if I get a bfp again. I have read that for many women it can take the cervix through the first tri to completely close, so don't put any weight on position or opening. Your lines look really strong for how early you are and that is a great indicator of a bean doing what it should.

I second this! Your lines all look really strong. For me, my chemicals just never got any darker. I will be praying for us and hope for the best.

Well I am 9dpo and feeling completely neurotic today. Part of me is feeling like all of my symptoms are in my head and I will never get pregnant again. I plan to test on Sunday, but I fear that my mil visiting that day will bring me bad luck, since the last time she was here I lost the pregnancy. Of course she knows nothing about this. I am beginning to think this woman is a harbinger of doom.

Hope everyone else is off to a better day today.
I know what you mean. The last time I lost a bean, I was taking a training class at work. I just got my bfp and I am taking another class in the exact same room. Hopefully it's a chance for the room to redeem itself rather than a bad omen. :hugs:

Thank you again!

I have been using Preseed alot this cycle, nearly every time we dtd and we have BD nearly every day except CD10 & 14. I got a + OPK yesterday, 2 days after my first and I think I may O today at CD16. Hoping that all adds up to a :bfp: for me! Did you temp or use OPKs?

I was so inconsistent with my OPKs... never got a real strong line! But I'm telling you preseed worked its magic! I've only been TTC for 2 cycles, but I think it helped!

Btw...

CONGRATS TO ALL THE BFP LADIES!!! :D

And BABYDUST to those still waiting!!

I have haven't posted in here much because for one ir is hard for me to keep up with an active thread like this lol and two I have been sick for a week :( going toy doctor today to make sure it isnt strep throat. uck. lol

Got pregnant 2-3 weeks on digi!!!
Thanks ladiess!!

Wow those got flagged 2-3 weeks!? Maybe I should take my digital too. I have been too afraid of seeing that "Not Pregnant". Somehow lines seem safer to me :blush: I guess because I am a poas addict.

Congrats to the new BFP's!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm also nervous about the cramping and worried for another loss. I think it's completely normal but it doesn't help we've all suffered from a loss.:hugs: Remember were all in this together.

AFM: because I'm worried to took my digital last night and got 1-2 weeks. that should be right on point for 4+1. I will take my last one Tuesday at 5 weeks.

Attachments

• 121.jpg
    121.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 1
It is so nice to have such wonderful people here to talk to. It is comforting being able to share your thoughts, feelings and rants with others going through similar challenges. You ladies are the best.

Congrats Deductive, Smiley, and Hopeful (and anyone i may have missed) on your BFP!

BAB, I'm with you. AF showed her ugly face. After 4 BFN I knew she was coming.

It hurts because I was more optimistic this month than usual. We BD every fertile day. I did OPK and BBT. Every month that passes puts me 4 weeks further behind. With my SIL having the same due date as my last MC i feel like I have to get pregnant soon or I will completely lose it when she has this baby. She gets pregnant every time without trying, has never MC, has no medical condition aside from being 35. She whines about how hard it is being high risk due to age. She took the Downs syndrome screening to see if she should abort her baby. Im not a violent person but i want to scream at her to STFU and smack her in the face a bit. She knows we have been trying for 6 months, she knows about all our miscarriages, and she knows it took a year to conceive our son, and she wants to rub it in our faces. I hate feeling this way. I feel so childish, like a toddler stomping her feet and crying because someone got something she didn't. I shouldn't let her attitude and decisions alter my decisions for my family but I don't know how to stop these feelings. Sorry for the rant. :brat: :hissy:

I do have a question for those who use FF. If you spot the entire day before AF starts do you mark that day as spotting or as AF. If I mark it as spotting then today I'm on CD1 otherwise I'm on CD2. Thanks in advance! :flower:

Ambiguous, the first full day of flow is CD1. You're doing it right.

Deductive, do it!!
Ya'll encouraged me, I did at work and was expecting the same!!
:happydance::flower:

Congrats on the new BFP ladies!! AFM a clear negative this morning. Maybe those shadow lines really were all in my head.. I'm not giving up yet, my temps and symptoms are too promising for that. FX my last test shows SOMETHING so I can grab a couple cheapies and see a progression. I want sooo bad to use my digi and see the weeks indicator pop up already..

Aww Querida you're not out yet! I shall continue stalking :coolio:

Eclair- totally feel you on mil bringing bad luck. My mc happened when she was threatening to move from Minnesota to live right near us in pa. Test before she gets there! Then if you get a bfp you can celebrate that and if you get bfn that day you can try to relax with a glass of wine. I find wine really helps me be around my mil. Mine is coming the weekend after Xmas which will be 6 weeks for me which is exactly when I lost the last one. :(

Ambiguous- I'm so sorry. I felt the same with adding four weeks on with each AF. You do have some great positives to focus on. You have gotten pregnant which us great and you've Also carried a baby to term which is another huge thing so you know that your body can do it. How old are you? What's your ob doc like?

Two questions to the group:
1- what's everyone's thoughts on using the wondfo's to track the increase in hcg? Is it legit? If so, how often should I do it?
2- has anyone looked into the August pregnancy discussion group? I peeked last night and it already has over 104 pages. I feel like I'm too far behind already. Anyone want to start a new one or will this group just be moved on its own eventually? I think my last ttc group got moved on its own by the moderator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->