December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Blondie, You could be experiencing your implantation dip if it was a new temp shift.

Hello Ladies,

Can I be added for testing date December 23rd?

Second month TTC after removal of Paragard IUD.

Honestly, not holding my breath for this month as DH was travelling and came home the day of ovulation. We DTD on day of ovulation and the day after. I really missed him and the BD was great and more than for the purpose of getting pregnant, so maybe the extra passion will do the trick LOL!!

I used evening primrose oil for the first time this cycle and also used softcups after BD to help keep the swimmers close to the cervix, also took mucinex to help with the CM.

So, we'll see what happens. Currently 4DPO. Will test on 15DPO if I can hold out until then. Trying to cure myself of being a POAS addict.

Baby dust to all!!

:dust:

Af stopped Monday and now I have really heavy watery/eggwhite cm. I don't know if I am ovulating or not.

Jandj, unfortunately it isn't just one low temp. All my temps post ovulation this cycle have been low. I'm hoping for a temp rise in the next couple of days as I can't help thinking I had a weak ovulation.

Those are some strange temps. I wish I knew more about temping haha.

After doing some research i saw it was best to do two OPKs a day, so i broke down and told bf about the first one. (i didnt tell him about buying the clear blue advance digital because i wanted it to be an crazy surprise when i get my BFP). Any who, i told him to come with me to the store and i Picked up first response OPKs and did them tonight, then admitted to already having the Clearblue response i do in AM on FMU, he smiled and was happy and soooo curious about how they worked (so curious he watched me pee on it :rofl: ). I told him the reason i didnt want him to know however i realized even when i do get my BFP, it will be a crazy surprise for him anyways(and me!), this is something he wants so bad so whether he knows or not about the OPKs is okay with me now. :) FX i get it this month!!!! I feel good today! a little bit of a pinching pain in my left boob, and some cramp. So i know O is coming! wish she would come on so i can start bding and be back in the TWW!

Suddenly have the urge to test in the morning at 10dpo. What is wrong with me?

It's strange how on my chart my pre ovulation temps are normal up and down, and then my post ovulation temps are almost all the same. Maybe my sleep (or lack of) has interfered with my temps after ovulation. Or it could be something to do with the evening primrose oil.

Ginger I have had a strange pinching sensation on the side of my left boob today. That's a new one for me.

Ginger I have had a strange pinching sensation on the side of my left boob today. That's a new one for me.

I sometimes get them but i feel its normally around my AF time when i get those feelings..... I have heard it can be a good sign if you arent use to having them ;) you might be on to something! FXFXFXFXF

I'm 6dpo, hoping to test on December 20th :coffee:, but trying not to be get my hopes too much. I hope everyone is doing ok BFP & BFN...it's great to have support no matter what happens! :hugs:

Wow I've missed so much already! Congrats to the :bfp: s & :hugs: to those the :witch: got.

AFM I'm having a very confusing cycle! Today is cycle day 19 of 27 and I've just gotten my +opk for the 5th day in row. Today's is the darkest as well, the test line is so dark that the control is actually faint! Not sure what this all means since I should be getting :af: in 8 days anyway... :shrug:

eClaire, I want you to test already! I got my faint positive at 9dpo, and a clear positive by 11dpo night (couldn't test on 10dpo). FX for two lines!

I spoke with my Dr. earlier, she is referring us to a fertility doctor. DH's swimmers are just a little slow but other than that they look good. She said IUI would definitely be an option and that isn't too costly. It will be nice to get some answers and look at our options. Maybe we will even get our BFP before then :winkwink:

Macy if you have been stressed this month you might ovulate later, thus giving you a longer cycle because generally the lp is the same length each month. Just keep bd, this could end up being your cycle.

Mamabee I will test in the am based on my temp. There is no way I can hold it long enough to test tonight. Thank you so much for your support.

Hey guys! 3 days before AF is due and I got a BFP!
I'm in China so it's in Chinese but the 1-2 is unmistakable!!!

Squeeee!

I spoke with my Dr. earlier, she is referring us to a fertility doctor. DH's swimmers are just a little slow but other than that they look good. She said IUI would definitely be an option and that isn't too costly. It will be nice to get some answers and look at our options. Maybe we will even get our BFP before then :winkwink:

August that's good news, I'm excited for you! Hoping you can sneak in a :bfp: before any other options become available :winkwink:

I got those dreams too jandj. Add it to the bizarre list of pregnancy side effects.
GL Lou! Sounds like your body is working really hard to make this happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->