December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Doing well today nothing to report at all. Not sure if I have ovulate yet, I have felt some pain stretched out over a couple days. May call today 1 dpo. Not sure yet. Your symptoms are sounding good emilie! Fingers crossed.

6 DPO today. My boobs feel heavy today, like there is something sitting on my chest. Nipples are still sensitive. Dull cramping in lower abdomen (hoping it isn't pre-AF cramps :shrug: ). Yesterday, my stomach was rumbling a lot. I'm driving myself crazy! Haha.

I really don't feel pregnant. No symptoms to speak of. I guess I'll see in a week if af shows.

I originally thought today would be 11dpo, but some experts lok at my temps and say I'm 4-5dpo. My temp has stayed pretty much the same for the past three days, so it's hard to feel confident when it won't rise. The nausea had almost disappeared until last night, now it's back but at least not as bad as it used to be.

Hello!! AF finally arrived after the Provera so I think I will be testing on Dec 22nd. Of course, I might have to update that once I can confirm ovulation. Are the Dec 1st testers getting excited?? Anyone test early yet?

@ Baby.Love12, At this point I don't want to read into anything and get my hopes up more. But it is hard not too lol.

@ Ahughes, Sounds promising. I hope it isn't af cramps too. I am definitely driving myself crazy with symptom spotting.

@ tanker, I know several people who never felt pregnant early on. The only reason they tested was af was late.

@ Querida87, I agree it does look like you are 4-5 dpo but I am no expert. I am glad your nausea is somewhat better though.

@ SweetPea3200, I will put you down for the 22nd. Just let me know if that date changes.

Afm I am officially sick. I guess I have some sort of stomach flu. I will be staying in bed today resting. So I may not check in as much today.

I took two test this weekend. 7DPO and 9DPO.. both were BFN. I know it was too early, but I couldn't resist.

My "symptoms" have been:

*super smell/gag reflex
horrible, horrible middle and lower back pain
fatigue
moodiness (i'm kinda moody all the time though)
increased appetite
*abdominal pain - pangs and aches, it sort of moves around and changes in intensity
*increase urination - i always have to get up nightly to pee, but now it's been more than once and nothing really comes out for all the urgency i feel
thirst
*pangs in my boobs and heavy feeling but NO SORENESS

The symptoms with a * are the ones I don't have with AF

I'm going to test again on Dec 1 like I'm supposed to. No more early testing. It just makes me sad.

I had temp drop today and nipple acheyness but negative OPK. Bummer.

Hi ladies! I'm CD1 today, on cycle 5 of ttc. Bought some conceive plus as I heard good things about it, and I guessed it couldn't hurt to try it.

Does anyone have any advice for supplements to increase your lining? I have fairly light periods which only lasts a few days, and I'm worried in case that is preventing pregnancy.

Emilie please put me down for testing the 20th.

Hi ladies,

I have a question about OPKs. This is my first cycle using them and I'm not sure how dark a positive will look? It seems to be progressively getting darker for the last three days. Tonight's was the darkest it's been but still lighter than the control line. I'm not too concerned as we are BD'ing throughout this week but I'd love to know I actually o'd I'm attaching a photo.. It looks a bit darker I person

Thanks in advance for any input!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 20
Hey! It definitely doesn't look positive to me but it's different for everyone! I would keep testing, I bet it will get darker. I could never get the hang of those so I bought the clear blue ones with the smiley face. It's a bit easier! But expensive.

Hi ladies! I'm CD1 today, on cycle 5 of ttc. Bought some conceive plus as I heard good things about it, and I guessed it couldn't hurt to try it.

Does anyone have any advice for supplements to increase your lining? I have fairly light periods which only lasts a few days, and I'm worried in case that is preventing pregnancy.

Emilie please put me down for testing the 20th.

Thats what i worry about too especially since its been a while of trying. And ever since being of bc i only have af for two days max and not often heavy flow. What i read up about is drinking red raspberry leaf tea and pomegranite juice, prenatals, and vitamin E and B complex all prior to ovulation. I just bought some raspberry leaf tea in icetea form and a berry pomegranite juice and taking my prenatal. Im hoping that will help do the trick for a december bfp. A little back story though: we have been trying for just over a year and this past month was our first ntnp break month. Its just been super hard on us, so we are taking the relaxd aproach. We will continue to ntnp, however we are taking whatever we can to increase our chances without all the stress.

:hi: fellow December testers!!!

December 1st for me at 10 dpo. Yes, I'm a poas addict :rofl:

Hey! It definitely doesn't look positive to me but it's different for everyone! I would keep testing, I bet it will get darker. I could never get the hang of those so I bought the clear blue ones with the smiley face. It's a bit easier! But expensive.

Thank you, SweetPea. I didn't think it was positive but I'm a bit confused by them! Hopefully it gets darker!
Is it 24-48 hours after you get a positive that you O?

@ nmpjfp2015, I try not to test early because I don't like the disappointment when it is negative.

@ LouOscar01, I never get a positive opk it is always negative even when the doctor confirms ovulation.

@bundle4me, I got you down for the 4th.

@ onetubeleft, Today I have had to pee lot. Like it feels like every 5 mins.

@ Peachcheeks, I got you down for the 2nd

@ Blondie_x, I got you down for the 20th. I wish I had advice for supplements for the lining. I have a thicker lining. Which in turn I have heavy periods.

@ OliveLuv, I agree with SweetPea3200. I would keep testing.

@ Wifey1013, I put you down for the 1st.

@ Orionfox, I am sorry you are having a hard time. I am here for you. I have been trying for almost 2 years. So I know how hard it is. I hope it happens for you really soon.

Afm I am not sure if I did ovulate. This is my first cycle since the chemical and it is messed up. I am pretty regular even though of have pcos and endometriosis. But right now I am having extremely heavy watery cm. Not even a panty liner is enough. It is heavy right before I ovulate but nothing like this. So I am confused.

Oliveluv it may depend on the test you're using, but the OPKs that I've used have said O happens 24-48 hours after a positive. :) I'd keep testing to see if it got darker.

Orionfox I haven't heard that about pomegranate juice before, interesting! I may try that this cycle with the red raspberry leaf tea. I noticed with this 2nd cycle of BC it was super light which made me question how much lining I actually built up.

Emilie I'm sorry to hear things are wonky after your chemical! :( I hope the extra CM doesn't affect things this go-around for you.

I caved and tested early. I posted my test. I swear I see something. Here is the link.https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2259041-do-you-think.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->