December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Congrats to all the BFPs, FX to the ladies in the TWW and DO NOT GIVE UP to the ladies who experienced their BFN this cycle. xoxo

Congrats abydix!

I just had my ET today so hoping for a BFP before the TWW is up :-D how many days past transfer are you? Have you had your blood test yet?

Yay! Congrats to the other BFPs! Hoping to join you soon!

Congratulations on all the BFP's, wishing you all a happy 9 months. Just feeling really down today, on CD 24 and have started getting some cramps, AF due around Wednesday . Pretty sure I am out this month :(

Congrats abydix!

Afm, temp increase this morning to much higher than normal. So I tested at 10dpo and it was clear as day. Bfn. Not surprised. Had a bad night with dd last night and maybe got 4 hours of sleep. My throat and stomach hurt, feel nausea and just want to climb into bed for the rest of the day, though I know that is not an option. Plus I feel like I can't control my body temperature, hot flashes followed immediately by chills. I suppose I will test again Sunday if my temp is still up.

I called to schedule our appt with the fertility doctor and they are booked until February. I made an appt and called the 2nd doctor. They just had a cancellation for MONDAY! :happydance:

I just want to say that all you ladies are really awesome. When I was flipping out you all talked me down and I can't wait for you all to get your :bfp: even once I move over to the pregnancy thread I am going to be stalking the future threads that you guys are in just so that I can celebrate with you when you finally do see those two pink lines. Sorry I'm all gushy and emotional lol.

AFM, I have my blood work today and I'm really hoping that they can just call me and tell me that everything is looking good atleast, I would prefer if they told me the number, but I'll take a "everything is fine" phone call since I can't get in there until next Thursday at the earliest without telling the mother in law that I am pregnant and I am so not doing that because we did that with our miscarriage and within a day everyone in the whole family knew. :(

Congrats abydix!

Afm, temp increase this morning to much higher than normal. So I tested at 10dpo and it was clear as day. Bfn. Not surprised. Had a bad night with dd last night and maybe got 4 hours of sleep. My throat and stomach hurt, feel nausea and just want to climb into bed for the rest of the day, though I know that is not an option. Plus I feel like I can't control my body temperature, hot flashes followed immediately by chills. I suppose I will test again Sunday if my temp is still up.

That is an impressive temp spike! I had the same thing early this tww along with cold symptoms (still haven't gone away sadly!) and chalked it up to slight fever/sickness temp. But then a couple days later - bfp! Hoping it's the same for you with just a slightly later implantation. Good sign if the little bean is doing a good job keeping your immune system down so it won't fight off the bean :hugs:

Congrats to the bfp ladies!! Hoping this thread is full of Christmas Magic!!!'

I've never waited this long test before, tomorrow is 4 weeks past period and I'm a bit amazed I waited this long. I think I'm getting a weird comfort in the not knowing, maybe I will keep waiting lol. I've has such weird cycles after my loss a few months ago including cramping and breast size increase leading up to every period. So I really don't know what to think anymore.

AFM, I have my blood work today and I'm really hoping that they can just call me and tell me that everything is looking good atleast, I would prefer if they told me the number, but I'll take a "everything is fine" phone call since I can't get in there until next Thursday at the earliest without telling the mother in law that I am pregnant and I am so not doing that because we did that with our miscarriage and within a day everyone in the whole family knew. :(

I am so with you! Waiting and waiting for yesterday's test results and praying for good news. Luckily my doc's office puts results online too so eventually I will be able to get the exact number yay

Also with you on the family announcement situation. My first bfp was actually on mother's day so of course I just had to tell the to-be grandmas (even though I was only 9dpo!). Now everyone in the fam knows we are trying and that it's taking a while. Sometimes I wish it was more private - it does add to the pressure- but overall I am happy to have the support/encouragement.

Keeping fx for good blood results for both of us :thumbup:

Congrats abydix! :happydance:

1Atalanta you've waited 4 weeks past your expected period?! Did you anticipate your cycle dragging out that long? Omigosh I would've tested by now!

Anyone keeping count of all the :bfp: ?! How many do we have now? And it's only Dec 12th!

So I'm CD 20 today and have given up hope of ovulating this month...when my clearblue OPK gave me a smiley face this morning, and my internet cheapie is still negative....

False positive on the clearblue opk? Any ideas?

Haha no, 4 weeks after my last period! I'm expecting my period any day now- I don't have that kind of patience!!!!

I'm def one of those compulsive testers, so I'm pretty proud of myself for waiting this long.

Also mamabunny2, you got my screen name right! Everyone says Atlanta but it's the goddess Atalanta! Haha it's the little things :)

Well my question is about dreams. I always have very vivid dreams but I almost never have sex dreams. I know pregnancy can do weird things and it usually tends to make me horny, but every night for the last little while it's just sex dream after sex dream lol. If ever I did have a sex dream before they were usually about my husband but these ones are like super creative. Like me and another girl and some guy, never saw his face. Or me and this random dude that I dated in like grade nine for a month. Somebody please tell me this is just the hormones lol.

Girl, those were my biggest clues that I was pregnant!! I had vivid sex dreams that were creative and just NOT ME! So, yes! :thumbup:

Haha no, 4 weeks after my last period! I'm expecting my period any day now- I don't have that kind of patience!!!!

I'm def one of those compulsive testers, so I'm pretty proud of myself for waiting this long.

OH! Ok that seems more reasonable. I was gonna say... good lawd girl you have some willpower! :laugh2: That's what I noticed, the extra 'a' in your name :thumbup: FX for you!!!

Whoa JandJ and Hopeful :blush: Actually, I've had dreams like that too, one was just last week or so (at the begining of my cycle I believe) and it was me and another girl... but then the girl turned out to NOT be a girl :shy: :sick: It was the WEIRDEST most random thing ever. I couldn't even imagine me being pregnant and having vivid dreams... yikes.

I am ovulating. I got smiley face on my clear blue digital ovulation test. Let the bding begin

Have fun EmilieBrianne! No harm in having a fulfilling weekend!

Hi can I join you ladies? I think today is O day. The fiance and I BD'd twice this week so far and I'm hoping for another one tonight...I have a horrible sore throat and just want to go to bed.

We've been trying for about a year with one loss. I'm 40 so we just got referred to the Reproductive Endocronologist. Hopefully next cycle I'll be on Clomid. But I would love if it happened naturally this cycle. I am due for AF on Christmas eve so it would be a lovely Christmas present to see that BFP finally. Let the countdown begin...

Hi DoJenstein! Welcome to the thread, I'm new here as well. Sending you positive thoughts this holiday.

This thread has been inspiring for me. i don't get to post much but i follow closely whats happening here. for those who have gotten their BFP congrats again and those waiting it's coming pretty soon.:dust:

I got my :bfp: this morning i'm overwhelmed and scared. hope this is the one that stays put.

WOW! Congrats Abydix! I can understand being scared and excited at the same time. Think positive hun.

I'm 7dpo (I think)...AF is due around the 20th but I have some light pinking spotting happening right now along with a not so cool yeast infection (sorry TMI) :huh: ... irritated with how confusing our bodies can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->