December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Ambiguous- I'm so sorry. I felt the same with adding four weeks on with each AF. You do have some great positives to focus on. You have gotten pregnant which us great and you've Also carried a baby to term which is another huge thing so you know that your body can do it. How old are you? What's your ob doc like?

Thanks. You're right. I've heard it's easier to conceive the second time around. And I admit it was a thousand times harder before my son when I had my second MC.
I'm 30 and I have a wonderful OBGYN. She is so patient and sympathetic with my situation. She gave me the progesterone that I believe helped me carry my son to term.

BTW, I just saw you got your :bfp: congratulation!!!

Hi can I join you ladies? I think today is O day. The fiance and I BD'd twice this week so far and I'm hoping for another one tonight...I have a horrible sore throat and just want to go to bed.

We've been trying for about a year with one loss. I'm 40 so we just got referred to the Reproductive Endocronologist. Hopefully next cycle I'll be on Clomid. But I would love if it happened naturally this cycle. I am due for AF on Christmas eve so it would be a lovely Christmas present to see that BFP finally. Let the countdown begin...

Deductive, do it!!
Ya'll encouraged me, I did at work and was expecting the same!!
:happydance::flower:

You inspired me hopeful, so I did it tonight. "Pregnant"!!!!! I didn't have any of the fancy ones that estimate how many weeks, but I should be getting my beta hcg back tomorrow that will give me at least some more details. Despite my 2 chemicals, I've never gotten to see pregnant on a digital test. Over the moon here :happydance:

Attached is the pic of my beautiful digital, plus the dry test from this morning (middle) and the evening test that made me feel confident the digital would be positive (after 15-20 minutes, still not totally dry yet; bottom).

Attachments

• 12-10-14 10dpo morning and evening (plus digital).jpg
    12-10-14 10dpo morning and evening (plus digital).jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 10
Congrats!!! Well af is due in 6 days i tested today and gotten bfn, is there still hope for a bfp?

GL eclair! I hope it works great, but if it's a bfn, don't lose hope! I didn't get my bfp til 14 dpo.
Welcome to all the new girls!
Ambiguous - sounds like you have an ideal set up! Hopes up woman.

I am ovulating. I got smiley face on my clear blue digital ovulation test. Let the bding begin

Congrats!!! Well af is due in 6 days i tested today and gotten bfn, is there still hope for a bfp?

Well I don't know how long your luteal phase usually is but 6 days before expected af is usually way too early to get worked up about a bfn. Usually the rule really relates to date of ovulation if you know it. 8dpo is the very earliest you might expect a positive test and 12dpo seems to be about typical. The tests themselves say they are most reliable if you wait until the day before af is due at least. And even the crazy sensitive ones only claim to detect pregnancy up to 4 days before your period is due.

Conclusion, definitely don't give up hope! And ideally wait a couple days before testing. FX for you!

:witch: is finally here, hoping the new year brings us luck!

DH's SA results are in. I spoke to the nurse who gave me the numbers but of course they make no sense to me and she really didnt know either. I am waiting on my dr to call back. The only thing that sounded off was 90% were slow?? Does anybody know what that means?

Count was 20 mil
motility was 50%
90%was slow

:shrug:

We're cycle buddies. :witch: got me lastnight. FX January is our lucky month!

I'm feeling some of the same stuff as you. This is TTC cycle 5 for us and AF just showed up yesterday, well last night, so I'm not sure if I'm on cd1 or 2. I had been really optimistic this month but could tell about 5 days ago that I was out. I get fairly bad cramps and some pretty obvious PMS symptoms, the first few cycles I would try to convince myself that they were possibly pregnancy symptoms but this time I just knew. I feel like every single one of my friends and family either had a brand new little one or is pregnant with their first or second. I'm 34 and just really want this so badly. I'm sorry about your SIL, it sounds like she's either totally oblivious or not very sensitive.

Well I don't know how long your luteal phase usually is but 6 days before expected af is usually way too early to get worked up about a bfn. Usually the rule really relates to date of ovulation if you know it. 8dpo is the very earliest you might expect a positive test and 12dpo seems to be about typical. The tests themselves say they are most reliable if you wait until the day before af is due at least. And even the crazy sensitive ones only claim to detect pregnancy up to 4 days before your period is due.

Conclusion, definitely don't give up hope! And ideally wait a couple days before testing. FX for you!

Thanks! Luteal length is normally 10 days! U gave me some hope lol... So many symptoms i dont kno if its pms or a baby!!!

So my spotting from CD17 wasn't AF as today it has stopped. FX'd. I went to the GP yesterday for swabs in case of infection but it may just be my PCOS playing up. CD22 at the moment for me. We hardly BD at all this month so I'm not really holding out much hope. I will be testing dec 18th now. Xx

Oh wow hopeful how did I miss your BFP? Major congrats girlie! Here's to a hapy and healthy 9 months! <3 :dance:

wow the :bfp: 's are just rolling in here lately! Hoping to be joining you all in a feq days but I am not feeling very hopeful for this month for some reason

This thread has been inspiring for me. i don't get to post much but i follow closely whats happening here. for those who have gotten their BFP congrats again and those waiting it's coming pretty soon.:dust:

I got my :bfp: this morning i'm overwhelmed and scared. hope this is the one that stays put.

Congrats abydix! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

AFM: I'm 7dpo and my temp increased quite dramatically this morning and I'm also getting mild af type cramps. FX for all of us still waiting x

So many BFPs, a huge congratulations ladies. I love all the positivity of this thread.
I wish you all a very happy and healthy 9 months. Xx

Congratulations to all the BFPs - so happy for you all!

I am 5dpo and nothing going on at all. Bit of creamy cm but that's all- i am full of thr cold, so just feeling tired and sick! Roll on the 16th -testing day!

This thread has been inspiring for me. i don't get to post much but i follow closely whats happening here. for those who have gotten their BFP congrats again and those wait it's coming pretty soon.:dust:

I got my :bfp: this morning i'm overwhelmed and scared. hope this is the one that stays put.

Hi there and congratulations! Hoping this is a sticky bean for you. Keep us posted and join the bfp ladies from this month when we transfer over to a pregnancy thread. H&h 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->