December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

I need expert eyes!!
I gave in and took a test- am I crazy? Is there a line or are they identical smidges? I guess I have to take one tomorrow on morning pee.
https://i61.tinypic.com/2u44mep.jpg

Jandj I would love to have lines like that at 14dpo diluted or not. Actually I would just love to have double lines at all. I like the new nail polish.

1Atalanta I can see lines. I would count that as a bfp if I were you. How long was the hold?

Atalanta, that is totally a BFP. And Eclaire, thank you, I'm pretty excited about the lines. And it's not actually nail polish, I have gel nails! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 7
You think so???!!! It was 2 hours tops, hoping it's darker tomorrow!

Atalanta, those lines look good to me! And only a 2 hour hold at that. Looking forward to seeing your morning test! :)

What dpo are you?

It definitely looks positive to me. And I highly doubt there would be identical marks on two tests.

Congrats Atalanta and Abydix! Seems like this is the season that keeps on giving! :)

AFM I'm trying to not think about testing, haha. This month I've got little cramps all the time, I'm a little more hungry, TMI but my nipples are itchy, and I'm getting some really weird, vivid dreams! Last one I remember I was the singer in a metal band, growling screams and everything. :haha:

I am standing in my kitchen cooking dinner and the thought of food makes me nauseous, but I am starving. It has been like this all day.

I've been getting acid reflux during this tww. Does anyone else find that acid reflux makes you feel really hungry? Or is it just me? Lol. I'll feel like I'm really hungry, and then I'll realise I just have acid reflux.

I've been getting acid reflux during this tww. Does anyone else find that acid reflux makes you feel really hungry? Or is it just me? Lol. I'll feel like I'm really hungry, and then I'll realise I just have acid reflux.
It's funny but I'll get the exact opposite! I've had acid reflux for a while and if it gets overly bad I lose my appetite. So this time it's funky for me this TWW because my appetite's increased. I've still got the reflux, but I'm more hungry. :haha:

I just started spotting. With today's temp drop, I expect full blown AF tomorrow. At least I know where I am now, but I really wanted to give a big Christmas surprise.. FX for a New Year's surprise..

You think so???!!! It was 2 hours tops, hoping it's darker tomorrow!

I agree, those lines are clear as day to me. I can only imagine they must be even a bit darker in real life, because I can never get such a good pic on a really faint test. Congrats!

Querida I am sure it sounds messed up to say, but I am happy af is coming to town for you. Hopefully your cycles can get back on track and you can get that bfp soon.

Lavenderlove, you know that hungry feeling you get in your throat when you are really hungry? That's what acid reflux feels like to me, but more exaggerated. I don't know maybe I'm weird lol.

Querida sorry it looks like af has arrived, but as you said, at least you know where you are now. FX for your next cycle.

It's late here (after 2am), so I'm off to bed. I'm hoping to see more bfps when I check the thread tomorrow ;-)

Querida this sounds horrible but that makes me so happy for you because atleast now you know what's going on. And Eclaire that was one of my first symptoms I had. My stomach was very picky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->