December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Well that was a super stressful day/night at work...just had our xmas concert. Sooo glad to be able to just relax now that its finally over. Hoping that maybe just maybe i get a little surprise in the morning :) To be optimistic or to be doubtful i dont know.

Well that was a super stressful day/night at work...just had our xmas concert. Sooo glad to be able to just relax now that its finally over. Hoping that maybe just maybe i get a little surprise in the morning :) To be optimistic or to be doubtful i dont know.

GL! I'm testing in the a.m., too.

Hey Guys! I wanted some December Testing Buddies. So just let me Know what days you're testing and I will get you added. Here's to hoping for lots of BFP's by Christmas and the new year.

:bfp:
· Greats
· Tankel
· Wannabemum23
· Poppiebug
· Ellahopesky
· Loulabear22
· MrsHudson
· JandJPlus1
· Smiley4442
· MrsG09
· Onetubeleft
· Sass827
· Deductivemom
· Hopeful_ttc
· Abydix

December 1st
· Stiletto_mom
· Wifey1013
· Hiphophooray

December 2nd
· Peachcheeks

December 3rd
· Ahughes
· Wmelon77

December 4th
· Bundle4me
· MJsBabyShaw

December 5th
· Mytimewillcum
· Mommasboys2
· Crazycatlady5

December 6th
· Loeylo
· Gillian.s
· Aw1990

December 7th
· BABTTC123

December 9th
· Aidensmommy1
· Baby.Love12
· YikesBaby
· AugustBride6

December 10th
· OliveLuv
· Ambiguoushope
· Patientlyw8n

December 12th
· LouOscar01

December 13th
· Ttcjune2011
· Waterbaby33
· Xprincessx

December 14th
· Eclaire

December 15th
· LavenderLove
· Mummymelsy

December 16th
· Annaroy

December 17th
· Ckelly79
· Maltesemom

December 18th
· TeenyWeeny

December 20th
· NoRi2014
· Tink1o5
· Blondie_x
· Macydarling
· 55comet555
· Mangos

December 21st
· 1nceUponATime
· Lashadi2shi
· Crystlmcd
· Lanfear333
· PinkPokaDots

December 22nd
· Loobs
· SweetPea3200
· Dove830

December 23rd
· Jenafyr4
· Gypsymama

December 24th
· BabyFeva
· Dojenstein

December 25th
· Orglethorp
· Drjo718
· Nmpjcp2015
· Krissy85
· Dreamer2015
· Tag74
·EmilieBrianne

December 26th
· Lirpa11

December 30th
· Rscha
· NurseGinger

December 31st
· MichelleBelle
·Littleone1993

TBA
· Mamawolf
· Bondgirl1
· Nela
· Sppmom

Hello Everyone, How are you? Congratulations on the new Bfp's. I am Excited that we now have 14 Bfp's. I am sorry to anyone the Witch got.

@ KrissyB, I just got my peak on my Digital opk on CD 6-7. But I think it has to do with the other Supplement i started taking when AF started. My Doctor suggested it and I think it actually helped me ovulate.

@ BABTTC123, I am sorry the Witch got you and that you are sick.

@ LouOscar1, Fx'd that you ovulate this time.

@ Flowerchild11, You are not out till the Witch shows her ugly face.

@ TeenyWeeny, It only takes one time. So try and stay positive. Remember you are not out till the Witch shows her face.

@ Bondgirl1, Welcome to our group. Do you have a test date you want me to put you down for?

@ Alanta, I see lines on both. I can't wait to see test with a longer hold. I can't seem to find you on the front page can you tell me what date you are supposed to be on so I can get you added.

@ Querida, I hope you get a New Year's BFP

@ OrionFox, Good Luck!!!

Afm, I finally got an actually positive opk on the digital one cd 6 and got my peak today on cd 7. I am pretty excited and we timed bding perfectly this month. I really have my hopes up. I plan on testing Christmas Morning. If I get Bfn I will start the January Board unless someone else wants to take over for January.

Lavenderlove, you know that hungry feeling you get in your throat when you are really hungry? That's what acid reflux feels like to me, but more exaggerated. I don't know maybe I'm weird lol.
Ohh, interesting! I just get the standard burny/sore feeling in my throat. Kinda like if I get a cold.

Good luck orionfox and crossedfingers with testing in the AM! :flower:

I'm sorry AF got you Quierda. :hugs: Still, it is good that you now know where you are, and hopefully you get a New Year's surprise! :thumbup:

Wow more BFP's! Good work ladies!! So pleased for you - congratulations!!

Keep them coming lol. :happydance:

I had a peak today on my fertility monitor - yay! Emilie, I will be testing the same time as you:thumbup:

Hi Emilie,thanks for the welcome yeah u can put me down for testing for 15th Dec that's if the witch don't show by then am my temps started dropping but still above coverline but also getting cramps now thinking am out this month now!

Anyone else's chart look similar to mine n still get a bfp

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-13-10-15-53.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-13-10-15-53.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 5
Bondgirl1 I've never had a bfp so I can't tell you on experience, but I would say you're not out yet. Your temp drop was only small. Good luck!

So excited to read about all the bfps!!! I was hopeful but the witch got me today so I'm out :/ fingers crossed for everyone still waiting!! Xx

Please can you put me down to test on the 16th. I'm not feeling any symptoms today and feeling like this is not the month for me, but not losing hope yet :)

Thanks guy's this tww is so hard esp when all u see each month is bfn but trying to keep hopefully that 1 day will see bfp's sorry to those that the witch got,so glad I have joined this forum whatever happens least we can all support each other n have people to share this experience with good luck to all those still waiting on bfp x

I feel im just tapping my foot waiting for "O" to happen. any day now....

How i feel "Lady O, the most awaited lady during your cycle when TTC, AF the most hated one."

The witch showed up last night, leaving me with a 9 day lp this month. I am out. On to cycle 8. Wish I could take a step back and not chart or use opks but I am feeling too old to waste any eggs.

Best of luck to those still in.

Popping in to say congrats to all the ladies who have gotten their Christmas BFPs this month! There have been so many!

Eclaire, sorry AF showed. :( you can join me in hoping for a Jan BFP and a September baby!

Good luck everyone, hoping to see a lot more BFPs soon!

The witch showed up last night, leaving me with a 9 day lp this month. I am out. On to cycle 8. Wish I could take a step back and not chart or use opks but I am feeling too old to waste any eggs.

Best of luck to those still in.

Also, I totally feel you on this. It would be great to take a relaxed approach to TTC, but I'm 32 and DH is 44. Also, I had a cancer scare earlier this year and had surgery, and if it comes back, my TTC chances are most likely over and I'll have to have a more intense surgery. So I feel like I'm fighting the clock. :)

Feeling pretty tired this afternoon and I had a lie in the morning as my husband got up with the kids. Supposed to be going out tonight but the thought of it is making me more tired! I am hoping this is a symptom and not just me looking for it. I do remember this tired feeling with my last pregnancies though - i just want to curl up n bed and have a long nap!

I think I need to step away from the boards for a while. I am not in a good place right now and I need to reevaluate what I am doing and how I am spending my time. I really do wish the best for all of you and hope your bfps come quickly and are sticky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->