December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Ginger I'm so jealous! My bf won't cut back on anything for the sake of helping our chances :nope: I've even suggested that he take a daily multivitamin but unless I force feed it to him it won't happen. Ugh... men.

I had to explain a few times how it can affect his little men before he did. he was hell bent on how his army was strong and fast. finally im like "dude, the mt. dews and dip and etc can harm them. Why do you think i stopped most my caffeine intake, just in case it could harm my eggs or anything and when preggy i need to get use to the low caffeine intake anyways" FINALLY he lowered it, i was extremely surprised by that.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend! I got my 5th day of a positive opk today so I'm guessing this is one hell of an egg :haha: Anyway, I had 1 day where the test/control line matched, 1 where the test was slightly darker, the next day the control was faint because the test line was so bold, and then these past 2 days the control/test are back to matching. So I'm guessing the darkest one was O day which was CD 19 which makes me 2dpo :dance: if that made any sense! I'm thinking the test is still showing positive because they are sensitive.

Any who, what I'm trying to say is I will now be testing on 12/22 which I *think* is 11dpo. Fx for us all! :flower:

Still waiting on confirm O, but I'm sure I'll be testing on or around the 25th. FX Everyone!

So my clearblue digi OPK was positive yesterday morning, and negative this morning...so I'm assuming that its possible I ovulated at some point last night? I might be 1dpo today.

Yippeeee!!! Everyone's ovulating now let's get some more :bfp: :happydance:

Crap! I won't get the hcg sticks until January 9th at the earliest :brat: Well I have a Walmart and Dollar Store cheapie... unless it's some other brand but those will have to work this cycle IF af is late. Otherwise I'm not wasting them. I'll order the hcg sticks once Flo visits :thumbup:

I just realized my spotting may have been due to an intense bd session and my cramps seem to be based on a need to go #2. My temp went back up and I'm more nauseous today. What is going on??

Yay happy bding everyone! Swim fast little dudes, catch that eggy!

Atalanta. I know how you feel about the not dark enough, that is great progression for one day, looks like mine. :) my tests now my control line and test line are either the same colour pretty much or the test line I'd darker depending on what brand I take. I have my fingers crossed that this will be a sticky bean. And as for the family thing I wasn't going to tell anyone until I was atleast 10 weeks but I had to tell my mom because I needed her to take me to an ultrasound in January and well, because she's my mom. I've chosen to just stop worrying about miscarrying. I am healthy, I am trying to eat well and get enough sleep all the time, there is nothing I can do about it. The baby will either stick, or it won't. I love this little bean so much already and I want it to stay, but I can't stop a miscarriage if it is going to happen and I want all the family support I can get if it does. On a positive note, if you are actually 15 DPO, we are the same! Lol.

I feel so with you on everything, jandj! DH and I told the family tonight about our good news because we were having a collective gathering (his fam and mine). We did that with my first chemical too (at only 9dpo!) and a couple days later my temp started dropping and then I had bleeding - while traveling away from DH and everyone :cry: Although it's been a bit weird sometimes with all the important people in my life knowing what we're up to, I was happy to have the support and comfort.

Everyone was still very excited, although understandably bit more cautious after what happened last time. We are still holding our breath, of course, but I am really encouraged that my tests keep getting darker and darker. FX this is the one for both of us!

Btw, here's today's test (right) next to yesterday's test, about 24 hours apart. I can't believe how much darker the new one is (pic taken after time but still a bit wet)! Sorry it's still not the best picture - I don't know how you ladies get such beautiful, clear pics of these things.

Part of me felt I would never get to see a line this dark and beautiful. It makes me feel really hopeful that things will all be good when I go in for a second blood test next week. Of course, I will still have to pee on a few sticks in the meantime...

Attachments

• 12-13-14 12dpo (right, fmu).jpg
    12-13-14 12dpo (right, fmu).jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 21
https://i61.tinypic.com/2yv85m9.jpg

Here is my morning pic, def darker but not dark enough to make me stop worrying. Please stick little bean!!!

So lovely, atalanta! Did you ever say how many dpo you think you are (sorry if I just missed it)? That looks really strong to me :happydance:

Ok so yesterday morning ( friday morning) i woke up with really bad cramps that faded away by 1pm.
Then just now at 5:20pm Saturday i went to the bathroom and found this in the toilet. I know its GROSS that i got it out of there lol but i had to find out what you ladies think. I could be anywhere from 7-10 DPO . When i wiped after seeing this in the toilet there was NO pink or red or anything. So i checked my cervix and there is no blood or anything around my cervix either???? WTH is this?

Attachments

• 20141213_171640.jpg
    20141213_171640.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 9
Deductive that is great to hear. :) I agree that I feel everything you feel lol. So we did bed up telling his parents and it went well. They agreed not to tell his sister and that was my main concern.
Also, this is my test from tonight. Still with very diluted pee. Much darker than yesterday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi ladies can I join? I'm in cd 24 and think I ovulated on cd 14. I'm usually monitered with ultrasound and then get a trigger shot to force ovulation but tried a more relaxed approach this month and did get monitored. I should be testing around 12/20. Hoping for that Christmas bfp!

Watching the time tick by awaiting the witch's arrival :( I know im not out until she comes, but i cant help but feel like she is on her way. It was hard in a way to see all the daycare parents last night at our xmas concert all excited and taking pics of their kids etc. You dont know how bad you want a child of your own until you start ttc.

Nice work... Congrats to all...
Positive thiughts for all who are trying
I am due to test around christmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back