December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

You dont know how bad you want a child of your own until you start ttc.
Amen! Interestingly enough it's making me also worry about being a good parent, too. Once I get that BFP that's the beginning of it being very real and not just a picture in my head!

Tink did you BD at all? Could be implantation bleeding, but I've had something similar to your pic a few times the morning after BDing.

Wohooo at all these Os! :happydance: I hope this is the start of something great for you ladies!

Hi ladies can I join? I'm in cd 24 and think I ovulated on cd 14. I'm usually monitered with ultrasound and then get a trigger shot to force ovulation but tried a more relaxed approach this month and did get monitored. I should be testing around 12/20. Hoping for that Christmas bfp!

Of course, deluna, welcome! And congrats on the natural O this cycle :thumbup: So far this thread has been very blessed. Hoping you see your bfp soon!

You dont know how bad you want a child of your own until you start ttc.
Amen! Interestingly enough it's making me also worry about being a good parent, too. Once I get that BFP that's the beginning of it being very real and not just a picture in my head!

Tink did you BD at all? Could be implantation bleeding, but I've had something similar to your pic a few times the morning after BDing.

Wohooo at all these Os! :happydance: I hope this is the start of something great for you ladies!

I haven't bd'd since early early like 3am early Thursday morning.

Tink I am not positive about your situation but all I know is I have had random spotting like that, checked my cervix and nothing and nothing in my panties either. I was hoping it was ib or because my cervix was sensitive due to impending pregnancy but it wasn't :nope: Of course it very well could be from implantation or just from bd :shrug: But FX it's a *good* sign for you!

Thought I'd stop in and say hi, good luck, and congratulations to all you ladies this month.

Wishing af would arrive early now since I now believe am out for this month,no symptoms at all n temp slowly dropping each day,just want to ovulate again so we can get trying n hoping for a bfp for new year feeling really down today temp now 97.86!

WOW so many BFPS!!! September will be a busy month!

Today 5/6 dpo cramping stopped, CP medium closed and soft.. think im in or out? My hubby works a 3week on 3 week off hitch so we barely ever BD at the proper time but I think we got it right this time. This TWW is driving me batty. Ive been using cheapies just to stop my mental mania. Thank goodness its a busy week this week.. that should help some

I had lots of cramping on 6 DPO, it was implantation. :) and for most of us it will be august that's busy, not September yet. :)

Hey Guys! I wanted some December Testing Buddies. So just let me Know what days you're testing and I will get you added. Here's to hoping for lots of BFP's by Christmas and the new year.

:bfp:
· Greats
· Tankel
· Wannabemum23
· Poppiebug
· Ellahopesky
· Loulabear22
· MrsHudson
· JandJPlus1
· Smiley4442
· MrsG09
· Onetubeleft
· Sass827
· Deductivemom
· Hopeful_ttc
· Abydix
· 1Alanta

December 1st
· Stiletto_mom
· Wifey1013
· Hiphophooray

December 2nd
· Peachcheeks

December 3rd
· Ahughes
· Wmelon77

December 4th
· Bundle4me
· MJsBabyShaw

December 5th
· Mytimewillcum
· Mommasboys2
· Crazycatlady5

December 6th
· Loeylo
· Gillian.s
· Aw1990

December 7th
· BABTTC123

December 9th
· Aidensmommy1
· Baby.Love12
· YikesBaby
· AugustBride6

December 10th
· OliveLuv
· Ambiguoushope
· Patientlyw8n

December 12th
· LouOscar01

December 13th
· Ttcjune2011
· Waterbaby33
· Xprincessx

December 14th
· Eclaire

December 15th
· LavenderLove
· Mummymelsy
· Bondgirl1

December 16th
· Annaroy
· Lilllian

December 17th
· Ckelly79
· Maltesemom

December 18th
· TeenyWeeny

December 20th
· NoRi2014
· Tink1o5
· Blondie_x
· Macydarling
· 55comet555
· Mangos
· Deluna87

December 21st
· 1nceUponATime
· Lashadi2shi
· Crystlmcd
· Lanfear333
· PinkPokaDots

December 22nd
· Loobs
· SweetPea3200
· Dove830

December 23rd
· Jenafyr4
· Gypsymama

December 24th
· BabyFeva
· Dojenstein

December 25th
· Orglethorp
· Drjo718
· Nmpjcp2015
· Krissy85
· Dreamer2015
· Tag74
·EmilieBrianne

December 26th
· Lirpa11

December 30th
· Rscha
· NurseGinger

December 31st
· MichelleBelle
·Littleone1993

TBA
· Mamawolf
· Movinmama
· Nela
· Sppmom

Okay I got caught up again.
Have you guys tried red clover blossom supplement? My doctor told me about it. It helps regulate your cycles, helps you ovulate naturally, and lengthens lp you start taking it on cycle day 1. This is my first month taking it and I ovulated on cycle day 7-8 and I am now 1-2 dpo. Oh and vitamin d also helps boost fertility.

@ annaroy, I am sorry the witch got you.

@ Eclaire, We are here for you when you come back. We all need a break at some point or another.

@ Tink1o5, looks like implantation bleeding to me. Fx'd

@ n.miller, How are you doing?

@ Movinmama, Do you have a test date you want me to put you down for?

@ bondgirl1, I got you updated.

@ deluna87, Welcome to the group. I got you down. Good luck!

I had lots of cramping on 6 DPO, it was implantation. :) and for most of us it will be august that's busy, not September yet. :)
Hah at our rate September will be busy, too! If I get my BFP tomorrow I'd be due about August 28th, and all the women in my family have late babies so I'd might as well be due in September. :haha:

We'll see what happens for me tomorrow, woohoo! FX for you ladies still waiting. :)

Really excited for all you ladies getting the positive on the oPK's. Another week or two and I'm sure you'll be slamming this board with bfp's.
I haven't heard of that supplement Emilie but I'm sure if your doc recommended it and you O'ed, it must be awesome. Fx for you.
Sounds good for you to me movinmama. I'll be sending positive vibes your way. Does your DH work on a rig? I'm loving the cheapies too- still testing every other day.
Queira(sp?sorry) - how are you? Has your spotting started again?

Congrats Atalanta! :happydance:

1nce - After you get your positive, you can O anywhere between, I think, 12-72 hours later. The only way to know for sure is temping.... However most people assume they O the day after they get a positive OPK, so two days after would be 1 dpo.

Emilie, I've never tried it, but can't hurt to try right. Also thanx I hope it was IB. Been having horrible lower tailbone/ lower back pain all day today.

Emilie, I've never tried it, but can't hurt to try right. Also thanx I hope it was IB. Been having horrible lower tailbone/ lower back pain all day today.

Just remember you can't start taking it until CD 1. I get mine online from swanson vitamins and I hope it ideal good signs.

Tink- I had insane lower back pain 5 days before I got my bfp. At the time I figured it was a sign of AF and bad pms. But my mom (a nurse) said it was something to do with the hatching/implantation. GL! Fx for you

Quick update - stopped spotting yesterday, then started up again today after exercise, more of it, but still brown and only on wiping. Plenty of cramping and bowel irregularity. I just wish the nausea would go away since I'm apparently not pregnant... Hoping to be able to call tomorrow cd1 already

Sass - Thanks for your input! I hope its a good sign for me too! It hurts a little less than all day now though :) so a little happy about that. There was times today where i could barely move.

Querida - Querida have you been testing??

Well af never showed for today or any spotting, so I guess im in it for another day. Still not feeling much hope right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->