December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Orionfox - try not to get to down on yourself. With my first 2 kids I didnt get my :bfp: until i was 5-7 days late :hug:

My last test until Thursday when I take another digital. Really hoping that I see 2-3 weeks and terrified to see 1-2 again since I'll be one day away from 5 weeks. Took this test this morning and in real life the test line is just a little darker than the control so I'm happy. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 6
Thanks Tink...its just a little hard to try and keep positive after so long of trying. Even though we are taking a relaxed aproach for now, its still hard when things keep not working out. But for now Im just trying to keep in my mind that the holidays are fast approaching :)

I will be testing December 26th since FF changed my O day. I should now expect a visit from not only Santa on Christmas Day :dohh: Not feeling hopeful. Of course we didn't BD the day I O'd or the day prior :nope:

I will be testing December 26th since FF changed my O day. I should now expect a visit from not only Santa on Christmas Day :dohh: Not feeling hopeful. Of course we didn't BD the day I O'd or the day prior :nope:

I got you down for the 26th. Remember sperm can live up to 3-5 days so you may not be out. Fx'd you get your bfp.

I am so freaking nauseous that it hurts. I wish I could sleep but I can't it is going to be a very long day.

So I think I just got my :bfp: very very faint but pink! I cried...can't believe it

I am 8dpo, so pleased the weekend is over! I think i will cave in and test tonight. No symptoms at all today though- just very moody, but may just be pms!

Tested today a big fat bfn still not feeling like af is on its way tho due for af on wed just wish it would hurry up now I want to start trying again

Congrats xprincessx :)

A question for the ladies who got their bfps - did you get af type cramping a few days before your af was due? My temp is still up today, and I am getting cramping which feels the same as I do on the day af is coming, but I'm not due af until thursday. Also it feels more tingly than af cramps and more to the left, and it isn't constant like af cramps. It's on and off.

Sorry I've been missing for a while ladies, been super busy which is the perfect TWW distraction :haha:

Congrats to all with BFPs and hugs to all that the witch got :hugs:

I'm 7DPO today. I've had tender boobs since 1DPO, which is normal with all the progesterone, right? Never noticed it so bad before. Yesterday I was very irritable and cranky, and a bit emotional. This usually happens closer to AF but not as bad. Poor DH was on the receiving end a few times.

x

Sorry I've been missing for a while ladies, been super busy which is the perfect TWW distraction :haha:

Congrats to all with BFPs and hugs to all that the witch got :hugs:

I'm 7DPO today. I've had tender boobs since 1DPO, which is normal with all the progesterone, right? Never noticed it so bad before. Yesterday I was very irritable and cranky, and a bit emotional. This usually happens closer to AF but not as bad. Poor DH was on the receiving end a few times.

x

Exact symptoms I had a few days ago good luck hun x

Thanks! And congrats on your BFP! Are you going to keep testing to compare the lines? x

So guys I just have to point out that we made it to 100 pages, yay! And Blondie, that is exactly how it felt when I had my implantation pains, and now I still get them on and off every day. When I had implantation though it was like pms cramps that came and went but pretty much only on my left side and I actually sat there and looked at my husband and I was like "I'm pregnant, or I'm going to be anyway" haha.

I feel my TWW will be hitting a perfect time.. bf has a short work week, then christmas eve and christmas and new years eve and new years day.. not that i do anything on new years but i will stay busy with the fam i hope. :) FX i can ring in the new year with a BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->