December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Quick update from me...day 6 of the stupid flashing smiley on CB advanced opk. Still no definite positive on ic opks, but they have been close several times. Cd20 of a clomid cycle. Was supposed to have progesterone drawn tomorrow but I don't see the point anymore.

Well I caved and tested this morning.. :bfn: :( feeling super bummed about it. Im anywhere between 9-12 DPO ... AF due on Saturday.

I've been a lurker but am in the TWW and am going crazy and just needed to join already so that I can commiserate!

This is my first cycle actively trying, but only decided to start temping and OPKing after my expected ovulation, so it doesn't provide any useful info (just getting into the habit). I know I'm somewhere between 7 and 9 DPO. Period is due in 6-9 days, depending on this cycle length (always varies by a couple of days. But today I got light pink spotting and mild cramping (the kind you have after having a pap), and am feeling hopeful that it is implantation bleeding. I am going to make myself wait until Wednesday to do my first round of testing, even though I know it'll likely be neg that early on no matter what. But I'm impatient!

Good Luck to every one TTC!!!!!

Congrats Atalanta, Abydix & princess!

Emilie, I've never tried it, but can't hurt to try right. Also thanx I hope it was IB. Been having horrible lower tailbone/ lower back pain all day today.
Lower back aches is why i tested and got my positive :) good luck!

My last test until Thursday when I take another digital. Really hoping that I see 2-3 weeks and terrified to see 1-2 again since I'll be one day away from 5 weeks. Took this test this morning and in real life the test line is just a little darker than the control so I'm happy. :)

I'm taking my 2nd digi tomorrow and hoping for 2-3 weeks too. Good luck to you!

Congrats xprincessx :)

A question for the ladies who got their bfps - did you get af type cramping a few days before your af was due? My temp is still up today, and I am getting cramping which feels the same as I do on the day af is coming, but I'm not due af until thursday. Also it feels more tingly than af cramps and more to the left, and it isn't constant like af cramps. It's on and off.

yes, cramping and lower back ache for me. Good luck!

AFM: taking my 2nd digi tomorrow.
Good luck to all those in the TWW!!

Thanks jandj and smiley! I hope the cramping is a good sign for me too.

I'm really mad right now because I called my doctors office and they won't give me my stupid blood test results without going in to see a doctor but it's like the earliest I can go in to see a doctor is Thursday and I don't want to drive 45 minutes just to get flipping blood test results.

thanks ladies.
JandJ - Wow thats really stupid! is there a reason they want you to come in?

JandJ - That's odd.. do you live in Canada?

6/7 dpo today tested and BFN. tested with 10 mui... so I think im out.

Hi ladies! I am TTC #3 and this is our first month actively TTC. I am either 4-5 dpo and so I'm feeling really anxious! I have breast tenderness, cramping and had some white creamy discharge today. These are all good signs...not just to wait.

Yes I live in Canada. And no there is no reason I would literally be driving in just to be told what my HCG was at.

257! At 4 weeks! My mom got them for me, not going to ask her how because she could probably lose her job for it haha.

JandJ - yay! glad you didnt have to drive all that way just for hcg results!

So I'm still kind of in shock here but I got my :bfp: earlier! I'll post pics later when i get home and I'm not on my phone! :) Eeee this is so exciting!

Blondie I've been cramping since after O! It got strongest at about 7DPO. Still cramping today.

Congrats Lavender! Happy and healthy 9 months to you! How many dpo are you?

Oh my goodness the lucky thread continues to work its magic! Congrats Lavender! :dance:

Congrats to the new bfps

Afm so far im still in it with af not showing up yesterday as expected. Started having slight cramps again today. So we will see. Fx that is a baby and isnt due to the stress from the last two weeks prepping for the kids xmas concert. It seemed as if i O'd on time. To make matters odd, one of my other coworkers is starting to wonder if she too is preggers. That would be something if two of us are prego at the same time lol.

congrats lavendar!!!

I broke and took my last digital and got this, Last week it was 1-2 :happydance: 4 weeks & 6 days today.

Attachments

• 232.jpg
    232.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe