December Testers! Anyone else hoping for BFP for Christmas?

Woo hoo! Congrats lavender!

I'd say all my signs before the bfp all pointed to AF and I felt the same when I got my bfp with dd. It's a very fine line/ slick trick our bodies do to us. I got bfn's all the way through to 14 dpo.

Hey Guys! I wanted some December Testing Buddies. So just let me Know what days you're testing and I will get you added. Here's to hoping for lots of BFP's by Christmas and the new year.

:bfp:
· Greats
· Tankel
· Wannabemum23
· Poppiebug
· Ellahopesky
· Loulabear22
· MrsHudson
· JandJPlus1
· Smiley4442
· MrsG09
· Onetubeleft
· Sass827
· Deductivemom
· Hopeful_ttc
· Abydix
· 1Alanta
· LavenderLove
· xPrincessx

December 1st
· Stiletto_mom
· Wifey1013
· Hiphophooray

December 2nd
· Peachcheeks

December 3rd
· Ahughes
· Wmelon77

December 4th
· Bundle4me
· MJsBabyShaw

December 5th
· Mytimewillcum
· Mommasboys2
· Crazycatlady5

December 6th
· Loeylo
· Gillian.s
· Aw1990

December 7th
· BABTTC123

December 9th
· Aidensmommy1
· Baby.Love12
· YikesBaby
· AugustBride6

December 10th
· OliveLuv
· Ambiguoushope
· Patientlyw8n

December 12th
· LouOscar01

December 13th
· Ttcjune2011
· Waterbaby33
· Xprincessx

December 14th
· Eclaire

December 15th
· LavenderLove
· Mummymelsy
· Bondgirl1

December 16th
· Annaroy
· Lilllian

December 17th
· Ckelly79
· Maltesemom

December 18th
· TeenyWeeny

December 20th
· NoRi2014
· Tink1o5
· Blondie_x
· Macydarling
· 55comet555
· Mangos
· Deluna87

December 21st
· 1nceUponATime
· Lashadi2shi
· Crystlmcd
· Lanfear333
· PinkPokaDots

December 22nd
· Loobs
· SweetPea3200
· Dove830

December 23rd
· Jenafyr4
· Gypsymama
· Zoeyc04

December 24th
· BabyFeva
· Dojenstein

December 25th
· Orglethorp
· Drjo718
· Nmpjcp2015
· Krissy85
· Dreamer2015
· Tag74
·EmilieBrianne

December 26th
· Lirpa11
· Mamabunny2

December 30th
· Rscha
· NurseGinger

December 31st
· MichelleBelle
·Littleone1993

TBA
· SilasLove
· Mamawolf
· Movinmama
· Nela
· Sppmom
· MissDoc

@ Zoeyc04, I got you down.

@ SilasLove and MissDoc, Do you guys have a date you want me to put you down for?

@ Movinmama, That is still early to consider yourself out yet. Besides you are not out till the witch shows her face.

@ JandJPlus1, Can you post the link to your thread? So I can add it to the front page.

Thanks so much gals! <3 Just got home so here's the pic as promised! DH comes home soon and I've got a surprise gift bag for him to open, hehe.

Blondie I'm 11DPO. :) I think I'd say cramping plus a spike in hunger were my two biggest signs. I've been stuffing my face as much as possible today and still feel hungry!

JandJ here's the link! I'm heading over there now. :D https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...stmas-bfp-now-waiting-baby-august-2015-a.html

Attachments

• HCGDec15th.jpg
    HCGDec15th.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 6
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...mas-bfp-now-waiting-baby-august-2015-a-9.html

Whoo! I'll do more ICs tomorrow and another FRER later on. Can't wait to see them get darker!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...mas-bfp-now-waiting-baby-august-2015-a-9.html

YAY! I got it on the front page. Question though is it just for August babies. I test on Christmas but my due date would be September But I would want to stick with you guys. Not that I am going to get a bfp because we didn't bd when we planned so the timing is off.

I can definitely see that princess. And no my thread is not just for August due dates! All you ladies can join! We can think up a cooler name for the second trimester one. :)

If we want too we could recreate the thread under a new name in a different section. :)

I will join you in August, due 27th august...2 days before OH's birthday!

Okay ladies, I am 3-6 dpo . But I am nauseous and my boobs are so so sore. Anything that touches them hurts even my shirt. It is way to early for any kind of symptom so what do you think is going on?

Okay ladies, I am 3-6 dpo . But I am nauseous and my boobs are so so sore. Anything that touches them hurts even my shirt. It is way to early for any kind of symptom so what do you think is going on?

I had awful symptoms my entire TWW. I don't know if it was pregnancy related but here were my symptoms

1dpo - watery CM, cramping, waves of nausea, tender breasts, gassiness and sore nipples

2dpo - watery CM, waves of nausea, vomited after lunch, irritability, cramping, tender breasts, sore nipples, heartburn

3dpo - watery/milky CM, tender breasts, sore nipples, slight cramping, tired, irritability

4dpo - watery CM, tired,tender breasts, sore nipples, emotional, gassy, strong cramps in evening, tongue felt like I burnt it

5dpo - watery CM, sore nipples, tender breasts, tired, some EWCM in the afternoon, tongue felt burnt again, gassy, cramping and heartburn

6dpo - watery CM, tender breasts, sore nipples, gassy, heartburn, tired, nausea after BD, vivid dream, irritability

7dpo - watery CM with big globs of EWCM, heartburn, sore nipples, tender breasts, gassiness, nausea in evening, tiredness, vivid dream, spots broke out on face

8dpo - watery CM, tender breasts, headache, sore nipples, irritability, tiredness

9dpo - creamy/lotiony CM, tender breasts, sore nipples, backache, tiredness, heartburn, gassiness

10dpo - tender breasts, tiredness, sore nipples, nausea and frequent urination (14 times!!)

11dpo today and so far just heartburn, tiredness and sore nipples

CD 27 today , AF due 28-29. POAS as have the IC's but no line.
Have been cramping and have had tummy aches since saturday :( feeling down as going on belated honeymoon this week and was hoping for a BFP. Oh well lots of cocktails and glasses of wine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->